Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:45 -0800

okay

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:03 -0800

hmm? thin ur not a vampire. a vampire needs blood to live. with out it they die.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:58 -0800

do u have the feeling u want to kill something and drink it's blood? cause if u do u r one

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:55 -0800

no i hate blood yuk

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:52:54 -0800

I can say im a vampire to. I have big fangs. all 4 of them r over kill. do u drink blood like me?

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:51:11 -0800

oh yes i have small fangs but they are just very small and they are turned and are NOT hallow

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:49:19 -0800

just because u have purple eyes doesn't mean ur a vampire. now if u have fangs thin u r

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:48:29 -0800

not really

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:48:12 -0800

i have purple eyes so that means i am a vampire? Angry

Wolfman165
Wolfman165 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:47:00 -0800

Vampires, Werewolfs ,aliens and Ghots are totally Real!

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:45:33 -0800

people think on that stuff but some say it's true but some say it's not. what do u guys think about it?

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:42 -0800

This is so sychotic O.O lol

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:26 -0800

I have purple eyes so many people thinks that i am a vampire

-YoungWildRasta
-YoungWildRasta wrote:
2013-10-23 17:41:54 -0700

LOL WUT?

CarnalDesires
CarnalDesires wrote:
2013-10-23 08:49:08 -0700

Psychic vampires exsist. But they are a diferent thing completely. Oh, if you want to know what these are, just mail me.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 13:50:21 -0700

yah and im miley cyrus

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-10-21 12:31:53 -0700

this tottally explains me....im scared now......

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-10-21 11:36:29 -0700

I can see well in the dark. I spend most of the time in my room in the dark reading or writing

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-10-21 10:39:03 -0700

This is crazy!

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:46:21 -0700

im a vampire I love blood, I am freezing to the touch and I have the ability to sense danger

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: