Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

toffeebiscuitgirl123
toffeebiscuitgirl123 wrote:
2013-12-13 12:25:15 -0800

try and forget about this. lots of people hav trouble sleeping. maybe u hav sensitive eyes and lots of people like the taste of blood. you might just be paranoid. if this carrys on maybe u r...

toffeebiscuitgirl123
toffeebiscuitgirl123 wrote:
2013-12-13 12:25:15 -0800

toffeebiscuitgirl123
toffeebiscuitgirl123 wrote:
2013-12-13 12:25:13 -0800

heymonaitsme
heymonaitsme wrote:
2013-12-10 11:46:00 -0800

I am DEFINITELY NOT a vampire and I certainly don't know any, but I am not quick to assume that something isn't real just because I have never met one. Also liking the taste of blood is normal, I know I like it.

NaomiLove
NaomiLove wrote:
2013-12-08 14:35:33 -0800

i doo very much Vampire

Animelover737
Animelover737 wrote:
2013-12-07 20:54:18 -0800

Heehee.... I actually like the Occult and such.... but just for fun... but I'm not exactly sure if they are really or not.....

Livinglazy

masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 01:13:08 -0800

I guess not. later.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 01:11:39 -0800

anyone? come on I was getting something good here.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 01:06:48 -0800

anyone else like to talk about this?

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 01:04:06 -0800

same here. im more wolf than vampire. I have a wolf spirit in me so yeah.

-GingerSnaps
-GingerSnaps wrote:
2013-11-09 01:03:04 -0800

I'm not a vamire though I like blood and the sun hurts my eyes.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 01:01:39 -0800

oh no one ask why I know so much about vampires.

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 01:01:20 -0800

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:58:42 -0800

do u get what im saying here?

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:45 -0800

okay

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:03 -0800

hmm? thin ur not a vampire. a vampire needs blood to live. with out it they die.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:58 -0800

do u have the feeling u want to kill something and drink it's blood? cause if u do u r one

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11