Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 01:01:39 -0800

oh no one ask why I know so much about vampires.

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 01:01:20 -0800

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:58:42 -0800

do u get what im saying here?

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:45 -0800

okay

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:03 -0800

hmm? thin ur not a vampire. a vampire needs blood to live. with out it they die.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:58 -0800

do u have the feeling u want to kill something and drink it's blood? cause if u do u r one

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:55 -0800

no i hate blood yuk

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:52:54 -0800

I can say im a vampire to. I have big fangs. all 4 of them r over kill. do u drink blood like me?

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:51:11 -0800

oh yes i have small fangs but they are just very small and they are turned and are NOT hallow

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:49:19 -0800

just because u have purple eyes doesn't mean ur a vampire. now if u have fangs thin u r

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:48:29 -0800

not really

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:48:12 -0800

i have purple eyes so that means i am a vampire? Angry

Wolfman165
Wolfman165 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:47:00 -0800

Vampires, Werewolfs ,aliens and Ghots are totally Real!

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:45:33 -0800

people think on that stuff but some say it's true but some say it's not. what do u guys think about it?

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:42 -0800

This is so sychotic O.O lol

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:26 -0800

I have purple eyes so many people thinks that i am a vampire

-YoungWildRasta
-YoungWildRasta wrote:
2013-10-23 17:41:54 -0700

LOL WUT?

CarnalDesires
CarnalDesires wrote:
2013-10-23 08:49:08 -0700

Psychic vampires exsist. But they are a diferent thing completely. Oh, if you want to know what these are, just mail me.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 13:50:21 -0700

yah and im miley cyrus

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-10-21 12:31:53 -0700

this tottally explains me....im scared now......

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom