Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 01:01:39 -0800

oh no one ask why I know so much about vampires.

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 01:01:20 -0800

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:58:42 -0800

do u get what im saying here?

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:45 -0800

okay

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:03 -0800

hmm? thin ur not a vampire. a vampire needs blood to live. with out it they die.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:58 -0800

do u have the feeling u want to kill something and drink it's blood? cause if u do u r one

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:55 -0800

no i hate blood yuk

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:52:54 -0800

I can say im a vampire to. I have big fangs. all 4 of them r over kill. do u drink blood like me?

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:51:11 -0800

oh yes i have small fangs but they are just very small and they are turned and are NOT hallow

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:49:19 -0800

just because u have purple eyes doesn't mean ur a vampire. now if u have fangs thin u r

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:48:29 -0800

not really

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:48:12 -0800

i have purple eyes so that means i am a vampire? Angry

Wolfman165
Wolfman165 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:47:00 -0800

Vampires, Werewolfs ,aliens and Ghots are totally Real!

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:45:33 -0800

people think on that stuff but some say it's true but some say it's not. what do u guys think about it?

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:42 -0800

This is so sychotic O.O lol

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:26 -0800

I have purple eyes so many people thinks that i am a vampire

-YoungWildRasta
-YoungWildRasta wrote:
2013-10-23 17:41:54 -0700

LOL WUT?

CarnalDesires
CarnalDesires wrote:
2013-10-23 08:49:08 -0700

Psychic vampires exsist. But they are a diferent thing completely. Oh, if you want to know what these are, just mail me.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 13:50:21 -0700

yah and im miley cyrus

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-10-21 12:31:53 -0700

this tottally explains me....im scared now......

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: