Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 01:01:20 -0800

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:58:42 -0800

do u get what im saying here?

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:45 -0800

okay

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:57:03 -0800

hmm? thin ur not a vampire. a vampire needs blood to live. with out it they die.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:58 -0800

do u have the feeling u want to kill something and drink it's blood? cause if u do u r one

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:55:55 -0800

no i hate blood yuk

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:52:54 -0800

I can say im a vampire to. I have big fangs. all 4 of them r over kill. do u drink blood like me?

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:51:11 -0800

oh yes i have small fangs but they are just very small and they are turned and are NOT hallow

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:49:19 -0800

just because u have purple eyes doesn't mean ur a vampire. now if u have fangs thin u r

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:48:29 -0800

not really

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:48:12 -0800

i have purple eyes so that means i am a vampire? Angry

Wolfman165
Wolfman165 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:47:00 -0800

Vampires, Werewolfs ,aliens and Ghots are totally Real!

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-09 00:45:33 -0800

people think on that stuff but some say it's true but some say it's not. what do u guys think about it?

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:42 -0800

This is so sychotic O.O lol

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:26 -0800

I have purple eyes so many people thinks that i am a vampire

-YoungWildRasta
-YoungWildRasta wrote:
2013-10-23 17:41:54 -0700

LOL WUT?

CarnalDesires
CarnalDesires wrote:
2013-10-23 08:49:08 -0700

Psychic vampires exsist. But they are a diferent thing completely. Oh, if you want to know what these are, just mail me.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 13:50:21 -0700

yah and im miley cyrus

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-10-21 12:31:53 -0700

this tottally explains me....im scared now......

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-10-21 11:36:29 -0700

I can see well in the dark. I spend most of the time in my room in the dark reading or writing

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit