Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-10-21 10:39:03 -0700

This is crazy!

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:46:21 -0700

im a vampire I love blood, I am freezing to the touch and I have the ability to sense danger

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:42:09 -0700

vampires aren't real, that's what they said about ghosts they are real, they just don't live here in the u.s I just heard they lived in Scotland maybe idk

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-10-20 09:36:47 -0700

heheheeeeehheee ! what is dis ? Big Grin

VIKTORATOR157
VIKTORATOR157 wrote:
2013-10-20 00:52:41 -0700

hehehhe hahhah cant stop laughing lolz really hhohohhoho ahmm cool

vasocare

Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-19 23:30:16 -0700

That's bull.

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:11:17 -0700

it makes you a creepy half vamp

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:08:48 -0700

i do like the taste of blood too and rare meat like really rare

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:08:00 -0700

one time in 3rd grade me and my friends were at a sleepover and i was the 2nd to fall asleep so when they tried to wake me in the middle of the night i supposedly woke up with green eyes, pale skin and was saying some kind of romainian chant. so my friend who was doing a madlib wrote down what i said and when she looked it up it turns out i said the dark ones come to find the blackest heart and i dont even know romainian

Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-29 10:34:36 -0700

you know how you like the taste of blood? alot of people do including me and they arent vampires. keep that in mind

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-16 15:11:54 -0700

@ Directioner_4lyfe
OMG GIRL! So true xD Haha Lm_o

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-16 15:09:55 -0700

im totally a vampire because l flew to the moon and back and drank harry styles' blood..... sso yah

289lavagirl
289lavagirl wrote:
2013-08-16 19:59:45 -0700

the funny thing is i am a vampire that is why i were sun glasses and caps and pants and sweaters.that is why i can not take a picture because of the flash lite

fempo
fempo wrote:
2013-08-15 11:04:04 -0700

the funny thing is have most of the traits exept form all the mythical stuff like undead and others

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-08-14 17:39:45 -0700

As much as I love the taste of blood, and that im fair-skinned, I'm pretty sure im not a vampire. Yet I'm called a vampire all the time! :P

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-08-11 10:55:49 -0700

I love the taist of blud I have a bite mark on my neck my eyes change color I rarly go to sleap but im catholic and I love garlic wat does that mae me?!

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-08-07 10:58:29 -0700

Well that do sound like a vampire

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye