Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:42 -0800

This is so sychotic O.O lol

Spectra3
Spectra3 wrote:
2013-11-09 00:43:26 -0800

I have purple eyes so many people thinks that i am a vampire

-YoungWildRasta
-YoungWildRasta wrote:
2013-10-23 17:41:54 -0700

LOL WUT?

CarnalDesires
CarnalDesires wrote:
2013-10-23 08:49:08 -0700

Psychic vampires exsist. But they are a diferent thing completely. Oh, if you want to know what these are, just mail me.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-21 13:50:21 -0700

yah and im miley cyrus

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-10-21 12:31:53 -0700

this tottally explains me....im scared now......

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-10-21 11:36:29 -0700

I can see well in the dark. I spend most of the time in my room in the dark reading or writing

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-10-21 10:39:03 -0700

This is crazy!

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:46:21 -0700

im a vampire I love blood, I am freezing to the touch and I have the ability to sense danger

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:42:09 -0700

vampires aren't real, that's what they said about ghosts they are real, they just don't live here in the u.s I just heard they lived in Scotland maybe idk

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-10-20 09:36:47 -0700

heheheeeeehheee ! what is dis ? Big Grin

VIKTORATOR157
VIKTORATOR157 wrote:
2013-10-20 00:52:41 -0700

hehehhe hahhah cant stop laughing lolz really hhohohhoho ahmm cool

vasocare

Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-19 23:30:16 -0700

That's bull.

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:11:17 -0700

it makes you a creepy half vamp

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:08:48 -0700

i do like the taste of blood too and rare meat like really rare

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:08:00 -0700

one time in 3rd grade me and my friends were at a sleepover and i was the 2nd to fall asleep so when they tried to wake me in the middle of the night i supposedly woke up with green eyes, pale skin and was saying some kind of romainian chant. so my friend who was doing a madlib wrote down what i said and when she looked it up it turns out i said the dark ones come to find the blackest heart and i dont even know romainian

Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-29 10:34:36 -0700

you know how you like the taste of blood? alot of people do including me and they arent vampires. keep that in mind

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Singermms
I know how you feel, except I have two sisters, 6 and 7. I know this sounds weird but, it works with my sisters. When you get the time to talk to your brother you should tell him that it bothers you. If that doesn't work, either tell your parents before he lies again and explain that he wants to get you in trouble or tell your brother you will say lies about things he does if he continues to do that with you. My sisters still tell on me about little things like that but, if I remind them that I will tell on them they will stop. I hope everything will be okay and my advice helped a little.
reply about 1 hour
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer posted in Friends:
I've got a question: How does one get the qualifications one needs in order to get jobs? Like, I just don't get it. Do you like, get the qualifications sent to you to show that you're qualified? It just doesn't make sense to me. Sorry! The best thing to do when trying to get a partner online is to just be yourself. Pretty much, the very same you would do in a real life situation. I'm not very good with relationship advice though, most of my methods would probably more for boys than girls...
CubistCat
You should ignore her and/ or tell your parents.
CubistCat
My brother is 5 years old and he constantly tells lies about me, and my parents believe him. Like this morning, he told me off for using a butter knife to cut toast. Small things like that are what drive me crazy. Any advice to at least ignore him? I've told my parents but they don't believe me. They always say that he doesn't know better, or that I never said before.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
It really depends on the day.