Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-03 11:11:29 -0700

I wish I was one!!!

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2013-08-03 11:11:15 -0700

Okay so this is really lame.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:09:00 -0700

OKAY! c: hahaa

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-08-03 11:08:19 -0700

Omgg I might be a vampire. JORDAN BE MY MENTOR?!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-03 11:07:36 -0700

Stocking:Vampires are real!!

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:06:19 -0700

Oh yes, I'm a vampire, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.,

Max-3PIC
Max-3PIC wrote:
2013-08-03 11:05:06 -0700

Maybe they DO exist, though. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. xP

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:05:04 -0700

deadgirl182:
I don't really know how to respond to that so
uh

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:01:35 -0700

Biting someone neck to make it bleed? Uhmm kinda creepy but ooook?

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:59:37 -0700

Maybe ...bit my ex's neck and made it bleed and then drinking some of it and its was epic loved it and so did he ! And my eyes don't like the light and I can't sleep a night well !

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:55:40 -0700

Well

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 10:50:30 -0700

You have a point. But if they are real then i guess Zoms, Unicorns, and talking animals are real

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:48:25 -0700

Why would they do that exposing them self would bring problems

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:47:39 -0700

If vampires are real they dont expose them self

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 10:33:53 -0700

Alright is vamps are real then so are zombies. Just saying

bannabelle

discolady67 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:00:52 -0700

I belive in vampire's

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-03 09:58:54 -0700

Jade belives in vampires...she is same kind as me.She's also a werepony.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day