Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-10-21 11:36:29 -0700

I can see well in the dark. I spend most of the time in my room in the dark reading or writing

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-10-21 10:39:03 -0700

This is crazy!

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:46:21 -0700

im a vampire I love blood, I am freezing to the touch and I have the ability to sense danger

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:42:09 -0700

vampires aren't real, that's what they said about ghosts they are real, they just don't live here in the u.s I just heard they lived in Scotland maybe idk

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-10-20 09:36:47 -0700

heheheeeeehheee ! what is dis ? Big Grin

VIKTORATOR157
VIKTORATOR157 wrote:
2013-10-20 00:52:41 -0700

hehehhe hahhah cant stop laughing lolz really hhohohhoho ahmm cool

vasocare

Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-19 23:30:16 -0700

That's bull.

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:11:17 -0700

it makes you a creepy half vamp

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:08:48 -0700

i do like the taste of blood too and rare meat like really rare

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:08:00 -0700

one time in 3rd grade me and my friends were at a sleepover and i was the 2nd to fall asleep so when they tried to wake me in the middle of the night i supposedly woke up with green eyes, pale skin and was saying some kind of romainian chant. so my friend who was doing a madlib wrote down what i said and when she looked it up it turns out i said the dark ones come to find the blackest heart and i dont even know romainian

Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-29 10:34:36 -0700

you know how you like the taste of blood? alot of people do including me and they arent vampires. keep that in mind

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-16 15:11:54 -0700

@ Directioner_4lyfe
OMG GIRL! So true xD Haha Lm_o

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-16 15:09:55 -0700

im totally a vampire because l flew to the moon and back and drank harry styles' blood..... sso yah

289lavagirl
289lavagirl wrote:
2013-08-16 19:59:45 -0700

the funny thing is i am a vampire that is why i were sun glasses and caps and pants and sweaters.that is why i can not take a picture because of the flash lite

fempo
fempo wrote:
2013-08-15 11:04:04 -0700

the funny thing is have most of the traits exept form all the mythical stuff like undead and others

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-08-14 17:39:45 -0700

As much as I love the taste of blood, and that im fair-skinned, I'm pretty sure im not a vampire. Yet I'm called a vampire all the time! :P

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-08-11 10:55:49 -0700

I love the taist of blud I have a bite mark on my neck my eyes change color I rarly go to sleap but im catholic and I love garlic wat does that mae me?!

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever