Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-10-21 11:36:29 -0700

I can see well in the dark. I spend most of the time in my room in the dark reading or writing

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-10-21 10:39:03 -0700

This is crazy!

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:46:21 -0700

im a vampire I love blood, I am freezing to the touch and I have the ability to sense danger

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-10-21 09:42:09 -0700

vampires aren't real, that's what they said about ghosts they are real, they just don't live here in the u.s I just heard they lived in Scotland maybe idk

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-10-20 09:36:47 -0700

heheheeeeehheee ! what is dis ? Big Grin

VIKTORATOR157
VIKTORATOR157 wrote:
2013-10-20 00:52:41 -0700

hehehhe hahhah cant stop laughing lolz really hhohohhoho ahmm cool

vasocare

Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-19 23:30:16 -0700

That's bull.

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:11:17 -0700

it makes you a creepy half vamp

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:08:48 -0700

i do like the taste of blood too and rare meat like really rare

Jadeness123
Jadeness123 wrote:
2013-10-09 15:08:00 -0700

one time in 3rd grade me and my friends were at a sleepover and i was the 2nd to fall asleep so when they tried to wake me in the middle of the night i supposedly woke up with green eyes, pale skin and was saying some kind of romainian chant. so my friend who was doing a madlib wrote down what i said and when she looked it up it turns out i said the dark ones come to find the blackest heart and i dont even know romainian

Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-29 10:34:36 -0700

you know how you like the taste of blood? alot of people do including me and they arent vampires. keep that in mind

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-16 15:11:54 -0700

@ Directioner_4lyfe
OMG GIRL! So true xD Haha Lm_o

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-16 15:09:55 -0700

im totally a vampire because l flew to the moon and back and drank harry styles' blood..... sso yah

289lavagirl
289lavagirl wrote:
2013-08-16 19:59:45 -0700

the funny thing is i am a vampire that is why i were sun glasses and caps and pants and sweaters.that is why i can not take a picture because of the flash lite

fempo
fempo wrote:
2013-08-15 11:04:04 -0700

the funny thing is have most of the traits exept form all the mythical stuff like undead and others

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-08-14 17:39:45 -0700

As much as I love the taste of blood, and that im fair-skinned, I'm pretty sure im not a vampire. Yet I'm called a vampire all the time! :P

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-08-11 10:55:49 -0700

I love the taist of blud I have a bite mark on my neck my eyes change color I rarly go to sleap but im catholic and I love garlic wat does that mae me?!

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D