Comments

Fashion Police: The Oscars 2013 Red Carpet Fashion

The Oscars is THE red carpet fashion event of the year and this year didn't disappoint. See our picks for who wore what and who looked the best (and the worst)! Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-09-27 16:26:36 -0700

LOL!!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-12 16:10:19 -0700

I want to gag.

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-12 16:01:01 -0700

I like Amy Adams dress but it looks better on Emma Watson.

iluvme4ever
iluvme4ever wrote:
2013-07-12 16:00:56 -0700

lolz so kute idk who's I like best!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 15:58:58 -0700

Kristen Stewart and Selena!(:

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-17 05:31:47 -0700

They all look like wax statues o.o

toffee23
toffee23 wrote:
2013-06-10 14:54:54 -0700

for the first time, I actually like nicki minaj's dress! I absolutely luvv selenas dress

TashaOlivia
TashaOlivia wrote:
2013-05-24 14:57:05 -0700

what did Diana wear Embarrassed

kittykat33
kittykat33 wrote:
2013-04-17 03:37:02 -0700

i hated Nikki's dress,sorry to all her fans

girldude203
girldude203 wrote:
2013-03-03 14:07:55 -0800

But I loved Nicki Minaj's dress!

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2013-03-03 14:04:38 -0800

i love kristen stewart and i love selena marie gomez

lizzylizzy
lizzylizzy wrote:
2013-03-03 13:16:42 -0800

I love kristens dress

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2013-03-02 15:34:33 -0800

Quvenzhane Wallis & Jennifer Lawrence OMG SO PRETTY!

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-03-02 15:02:11 -0800

I love Jennifer Lawrence's and Selena Gomez's dress. Jennifer Lawrence certainly got a bunch of attention and boy it was funny to watch her interview.

namirahloves1D
namirahloves1D wrote:
2013-03-02 00:21:32 -0800

I love Fan BingBing's dress because it's pink and it's my favourite colour! I agree for the picks for best and worst.

olipop11

noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-02-27 15:19:29 -0800

And Hathaway's hair is great~ *feels girly and shuts up*

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-02-27 15:18:59 -0800

Lilly Collins looks the best~ But Jessica Chastain, Emma Roberts, Naomi Watts, and the little one are pretty too.

katey925
katey925 wrote:
2013-02-27 14:37:25 -0800

Jennifer Lawrence looks amazing

Oscars_quiz

What movie will win best animated film in 2011?

• How To Train Your Dragon
  • The Illusionist
  • Toy Story 3
  • I have no clue!

Micro_academyawards2013-micro
Family Guy's Seth MacFarlane hosts (or roasts) The Oscars. Read on to find out on Kidzworld who m...
Micro_micro designer
From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a ...
Micro_2013ggfpolicemicro
Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebriti...
Micro_micro-feedbag
Fashion is known as a industry that takes a lot. Whether creating the newest and greatest design ...
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)