Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Am I Cool?

Questionably Cool asks: I don't think I'm cool. I have lots of friends, and even a girlfriend. Does that make me cool? Back to Article

spaten
spaten wrote:
2014-06-18 06:32:13 -0700

haha im cool imchill to hangout with i only speak real not lies

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 03:47:25 -0800

Haha me too

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 15:14:42 -0700

i am cool and popular but i not the mean kind

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-10-22 17:56:04 -0700

idk, who am i and idk if i cool or no....

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:09:10 -0700

i dont know if im cool or not

Girlsrock04
Girlsrock04 wrote:
2013-08-13 16:15:51 -0700

my friends say i'm cool but when they said i was that change my whole personailty and life is that bad

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-28 09:05:38 -0700

I'm funny

Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale wrote:
2013-06-22 04:45:02 -0700

I don't know about me but others (my friends) says that m too cool Big Grin

patricia1

holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-11 09:56:58 -0700

NO, I AM

MALIK0
MALIK0 wrote:
2013-05-01 03:37:11 -0700

u need to have freinds be calm and act ur self

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:31:40 -0700

cool

love1D1312
love1D1312 wrote:
2013-04-14 13:30:20 -0700

here's what i say be your self and you better then cool your amazing

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:13:17 -0700

It doesn't matter if you're "cool" or not! o.0
Popularity and coolness mean nothing.

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-11 14:55:32 -0700

My opinion is u think ur cool than ur cool! To me!

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:10:14 -0700

you will be cool if you get into lots and lots of XTC

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 03:14:57 -0700

I agree

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-04-02 08:40:51 -0700

Dont think of being cool. just do whatever your mind tells u to do and u will start becoming popular. even with me at school i was at first a dumb lil kid but time passed and until my fifth grade i was rly popular and ppl think that im cool! but i dont even think now im cool just concentrate on your studies like i am.

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-03-25 22:35:22 -0700

Everyone is cool in a different way.

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_deardishit-popularbrother-micro
Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my bro...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
There's this popular guy at school who keeps asking me out. I know he's just kidding cuz he goes ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.