Comments

Dear Dish-it: Am I Cool?

Questionably Cool asks: I don't think I'm cool. I have lots of friends, and even a girlfriend. Does that make me cool? Back to Article

spaten
spaten wrote:
2014-06-18 06:32:13 -0700

haha im cool imchill to hangout with i only speak real not lies

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 03:47:25 -0800

Haha me too

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 15:14:42 -0700

i am cool and popular but i not the mean kind

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-10-22 17:56:04 -0700

idk, who am i and idk if i cool or no....

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:09:10 -0700

i dont know if im cool or not

Girlsrock04
Girlsrock04 wrote:
2013-08-13 16:15:51 -0700

my friends say i'm cool but when they said i was that change my whole personailty and life is that bad

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-28 09:05:38 -0700

I'm funny

Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale wrote:
2013-06-22 04:45:02 -0700

I don't know about me but others (my friends) says that m too cool Big Grin

patricia1

holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-11 09:56:58 -0700

NO, I AM

MALIK0
MALIK0 wrote:
2013-05-01 03:37:11 -0700

u need to have freinds be calm and act ur self

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:31:40 -0700

cool

love1D1312
love1D1312 wrote:
2013-04-14 13:30:20 -0700

here's what i say be your self and you better then cool your amazing

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:13:17 -0700

It doesn't matter if you're "cool" or not! o.0
Popularity and coolness mean nothing.

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-11 14:55:32 -0700

My opinion is u think ur cool than ur cool! To me!

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:10:14 -0700

you will be cool if you get into lots and lots of XTC

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 03:14:57 -0700

I agree

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-04-02 08:40:51 -0700

Dont think of being cool. just do whatever your mind tells u to do and u will start becoming popular. even with me at school i was at first a dumb lil kid but time passed and until my fifth grade i was rly popular and ppl think that im cool! but i dont even think now im cool just concentrate on your studies like i am.

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-03-25 22:35:22 -0700

Everyone is cool in a different way.

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_deardishit-popularbrother-micro
Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my bro...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
There's this popular guy at school who keeps asking me out. I know he's just kidding cuz he goes ...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.