Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Spring Break Style Under $50

Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To make it even easier, we've broken it down into the essential must-haves. And the best bit? They're all under $50 so they won't break the bank. Back to Article

JennyD

nyaboo12321 wrote:
2013-03-23 08:18:25 -0700

i love fashion

Fashiondesigner1
Fashiondesigner1 wrote:
2013-03-22 15:05:53 -0700

I love cute printed dresses, graphic tees and colorful sneakers! That's my spring style!

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-03-22 10:57:15 -0700

Yeah, none of that'll work for me. It's snowing. -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-18 12:02:34 -0700

OMG,thankx those are fablous and I wanna to get those!!!My spring break is soon!!!!

iHATEmath123
iHATEmath123 wrote:
2013-03-10 07:56:25 -0700

where are:
The plain T-shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes?!

Now that's my spring style smile
I spend it outside in mud puddles splashing or i
am exploring the woods

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-03-07 15:21:27 -0800

I

maddielove33
maddielove33 wrote:
2013-03-05 11:27:47 -0800

those are all so cute i gotta ask my mom to take me to the mall

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-05 09:07:16 -0800

they are all so cutte maybe go to the mall and get me some new alfets

Bruklyn_Princess101
Bruklyn_Princess101 wrote:
2013-03-05 09:02:27 -0800

they're all so cute!! smile

Beauty.and.beat
Beauty.and.beat wrote:
2013-03-05 05:01:45 -0800

I like the 4th one

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-03-04 15:22:57 -0800

i luv the heart shirt

Mollyluvsu
Mollyluvsu wrote:
2013-03-03 20:15:38 -0800

Love all the clous

What Are You Doing for Spring Break?

• Going on vacation with family.
  • Just hanging out with friends.
  • Going to camp.
  • Doing homework.

Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...
Nope, they’re not just for babies who like to play in puddles anymore! Rubber Rain Boots are back...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D