Comments

Spring Break Style Under $50

Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To make it even easier, we've broken it down into the essential must-haves. And the best bit? They're all under $50 so they won't break the bank. Back to Article

JennyD

nyaboo12321 wrote:
2013-03-23 08:18:25 -0700

i love fashion

Fashiondesigner1
Fashiondesigner1 wrote:
2013-03-22 15:05:53 -0700

I love cute printed dresses, graphic tees and colorful sneakers! That's my spring style!

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-03-22 10:57:15 -0700

Yeah, none of that'll work for me. It's snowing. -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-18 12:02:34 -0700

OMG,thankx those are fablous and I wanna to get those!!!My spring break is soon!!!!

iHATEmath123
iHATEmath123 wrote:
2013-03-10 07:56:25 -0700

where are:
The plain T-shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes?!

Now that's my spring style smile
I spend it outside in mud puddles splashing or i
am exploring the woods

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-03-07 15:21:27 -0800

I

maddielove33
maddielove33 wrote:
2013-03-05 11:27:47 -0800

those are all so cute i gotta ask my mom to take me to the mall

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-05 09:07:16 -0800

they are all so cutte maybe go to the mall and get me some new alfets

Bruklyn_Princess101
Bruklyn_Princess101 wrote:
2013-03-05 09:02:27 -0800

they're all so cute!! smile

Beauty.and.beat
Beauty.and.beat wrote:
2013-03-05 05:01:45 -0800

I like the 4th one

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-03-04 15:22:57 -0800

i luv the heart shirt

Mollyluvsu
Mollyluvsu wrote:
2013-03-03 20:15:38 -0800

Love all the clous

What Are You Doing for Spring Break?

• Going on vacation with family.
  • Just hanging out with friends.
  • Going to camp.
  • Doing homework.

Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...
Nope, they’re not just for babies who like to play in puddles anymore! Rubber Rain Boots are back...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)