Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

_obey_trin_
_obey_trin_ wrote:
2014-07-03 07:15:58 -0700

Im the shortest in my group

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-05-02 04:36:10 -0700

Haha! Funny! My crush is 4' 11" or 5'0". It's funny cuz i am the oldest in my group except my crush. So usually I am the oldest but not the tallest!! Haha.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 21:09:19 -0700

My friend is two inches shorter than you

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 21:08:44 -0700

My friend Isaiah(sorry I can't get you that vid, though) is the smallest one in middle school. He is near 4'8"

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-05-01 20:21:46 -0700

i feel tiny.

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-05-01 20:21:08 -0700

Yes! The same thing happened to me! Linkofhyrule, I have been 90 lbs for half a year but before I was alittle over what I should be but now I am good btw I am 4'10"

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 20:18:40 -0700

I'm really tall. I'm supposed to be 7'2", and I may SEEM overweight, but my mom says( and its been happening) the "fat" on me is for when imam growing. Every inch i grow, the skinnier I get

Keylaaa

Shrimpo wrote:
2014-04-27 14:47:10 -0700

I am 11 too

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-04-27 14:46:52 -0700

I am a gymnast and I think I am over weight. I am 96 lbs. idk if that's normal.... I have been doing gymnastics for 3 years.

Kittens_Haters12
Kittens_Haters12 wrote:
2014-04-22 08:34:48 -0700

I hate everything about me.!

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-22 08:33:34 -0700

I totally agree!

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-22 08:33:16 -0700

Don't hate your face! You're fearfully and wonderfully made!

-Yo-itz-Flo-
-Yo-itz-Flo- wrote:
2014-04-22 08:29:52 -0700

im not fat i just hate my face sometimes.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-04-22 03:45:26 -0700

It's sad that nowadays people are so focused on their looks and weight, which ends in so many people hating how they look. :c

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-04-01 06:12:29 -0700

losing weight Is tough but it only comes with working hard. You can do it smile

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-04-01 06:10:43 -0700

life can be filled with stress but you will get through it smile

audrey102
audrey102 wrote:
2014-03-11 08:29:09 -0700

how do u ask dear dish it somethin?

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:55:25 -0800

I am in 10th grade and my boyfriend ask me out the first week of school

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.