Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

_obey_trin_
_obey_trin_ wrote:
2014-07-03 07:15:58 -0700

Im the shortest in my group

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-05-02 04:36:10 -0700

Haha! Funny! My crush is 4' 11" or 5'0". It's funny cuz i am the oldest in my group except my crush. So usually I am the oldest but not the tallest!! Haha.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 21:09:19 -0700

My friend is two inches shorter than you

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 21:08:44 -0700

My friend Isaiah(sorry I can't get you that vid, though) is the smallest one in middle school. He is near 4'8"

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-05-01 20:21:46 -0700

i feel tiny.

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-05-01 20:21:08 -0700

Yes! The same thing happened to me! Linkofhyrule, I have been 90 lbs for half a year but before I was alittle over what I should be but now I am good btw I am 4'10"

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 20:18:40 -0700

I'm really tall. I'm supposed to be 7'2", and I may SEEM overweight, but my mom says( and its been happening) the "fat" on me is for when imam growing. Every inch i grow, the skinnier I get

Keylaaa

Shrimpo wrote:
2014-04-27 14:47:10 -0700

I am 11 too

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-04-27 14:46:52 -0700

I am a gymnast and I think I am over weight. I am 96 lbs. idk if that's normal.... I have been doing gymnastics for 3 years.

Kittens_Haters12
Kittens_Haters12 wrote:
2014-04-22 08:34:48 -0700

I hate everything about me.!

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-22 08:33:34 -0700

I totally agree!

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-22 08:33:16 -0700

Don't hate your face! You're fearfully and wonderfully made!

-Yo-itz-Flo-
-Yo-itz-Flo- wrote:
2014-04-22 08:29:52 -0700

im not fat i just hate my face sometimes.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-04-22 03:45:26 -0700

It's sad that nowadays people are so focused on their looks and weight, which ends in so many people hating how they look. :c

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-04-01 06:12:29 -0700

losing weight Is tough but it only comes with working hard. You can do it smile

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-04-01 06:10:43 -0700

life can be filled with stress but you will get through it smile

audrey102
audrey102 wrote:
2014-03-11 08:29:09 -0700

how do u ask dear dish it somethin?

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:55:25 -0800

I am in 10th grade and my boyfriend ask me out the first week of school

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.