Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:54:18 -0800

you will be fine someday you will realize that you don't hate the way you look at one point in my life I hated the way I looked

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-01-31 00:46:10 -0800

I love the way i look i got KISSED at school Because They love me i have a boyfriendd

aww_shucks

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:44:03 -0800

~.~

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-01-30 17:41:23 -0800

nobody looks the way they want to....nobody's perfect and if u think ur perfect u need a reality check

aww_shucks

aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:36:41 -0800

c:

swaggergirl17
swaggergirl17 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:36:16 -0800

never think different ab ur self ur pretty in every way

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:36:05 -0800

^.^

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:35:18 -0800

why thank you c:

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:34:41 -0800

Amelie I guess ur a gold star because u the best cx

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:34:28 -0800

i wasnt talking about you

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love