Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:54:18 -0800

you will be fine someday you will realize that you don't hate the way you look at one point in my life I hated the way I looked

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-01-31 00:46:10 -0800

I love the way i look i got KISSED at school Because They love me i have a boyfriendd

aww_shucks

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:44:03 -0800

~.~

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-01-30 17:41:23 -0800

nobody looks the way they want to....nobody's perfect and if u think ur perfect u need a reality check

aww_shucks

aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:36:41 -0800

c:

swaggergirl17
swaggergirl17 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:36:16 -0800

never think different ab ur self ur pretty in every way

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:36:05 -0800

^.^

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:35:18 -0800

why thank you c:

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:34:41 -0800

Amelie I guess ur a gold star because u the best cx

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:34:28 -0800

i wasnt talking about you

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!