Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:34:28 -0800

i wasnt talking about you

aww_shucks

aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:33:11 -0800

me ?

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:33:09 -0800

xD gold stars r the best

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:33:01 -0800

Um.. ;3

hannnahtd_
hannnahtd_ wrote:
2014-01-30 17:32:56 -0800

um, no thanks! sorry not sorry.

aww_shucks

aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:31:14 -0800

.-.

hannnahtd_
hannnahtd_ wrote:
2014-01-30 17:31:12 -0800

hey can you stop please? he's done nothing to you. he's just saying what he thinks. so yeah, bye.

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:30:42 -0800

yaay gold star for you

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:30:12 -0800

im am gonna go now .... .-.

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:30:07 -0800

ooo:

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:29:28 -0800

Well it's good that u think I'm funny..but I'm just speaking the truth

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:29:22 -0800

:l

Jasmine058
Jasmine058 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:29:06 -0800

Y u being mean chill gosh

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!