Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

aww_shucks

aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:33:11 -0800

me ?

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:33:09 -0800

xD gold stars r the best

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:33:01 -0800

Um.. ;3

hannnahtd_
hannnahtd_ wrote:
2014-01-30 17:32:56 -0800

um, no thanks! sorry not sorry.

aww_shucks

aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:31:14 -0800

.-.

hannnahtd_
hannnahtd_ wrote:
2014-01-30 17:31:12 -0800

hey can you stop please? he's done nothing to you. he's just saying what he thinks. so yeah, bye.

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:30:42 -0800

yaay gold star for you

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:30:12 -0800

im am gonna go now .... .-.

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:30:07 -0800

ooo:

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:29:28 -0800

Well it's good that u think I'm funny..but I'm just speaking the truth

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:29:22 -0800

:l

Jasmine058
Jasmine058 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:29:06 -0800

Y u being mean chill gosh

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:28:19 -0800

Oh ish.oooo:

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day