Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:27:44 -0800

haha #### like you make me laugh

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:27:10 -0800

oh my :oo

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:26:37 -0800

Haha. Well uhmm I bet this little OREO could beat u up....

KavonaGotDatSWAGG
KavonaGotDatSWAGG wrote:
2014-01-30 17:26:33 -0800

Dammmnnnnnnn CD

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:26:13 -0800

:o

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:25:20 -0800

ok well i was talking to my girl it has nothing to do with you so go be the little oreo monster you are and sthu talking to me ok ? ok! byee!!

EmmieBee7
EmmieBee7 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:25:09 -0800

Your beautiful for who you are!! Ignore anyone who says otherwise smile

Khyla_Rox1
Khyla_Rox1 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:23:36 -0800

Its ok

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:23:34 -0800

I hate my cheekbones :l

HesMinex3
HesMinex3 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:23:18 -0800

Yeahh wht LukelsTheOreoMaster is just not the looks

Mary_Spanish_Girl
Mary_Spanish_Girl wrote:
2014-01-30 17:23:01 -0800

I hate my nose lol c:

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:22:55 -0800

Bro it don't matter if u was talking 2 me.

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:22:55 -0800

Awe thanks you too.c:

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:22:53 -0800

oh jesus .-.

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:22:04 -0800

was i talking to you "bro"..yeah i dont think so

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:21:21 -0800

-.-

HesMinex3
HesMinex3 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:21:20 -0800

Forever_emo your not ugly your pretty. You have a pretty smile

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:20:43 -0800

Tristan bro it's not about the looks. -.-

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:20:42 -0800

No your beautiful

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:20:29 -0800

Awe ok fine you win.

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!