Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:27:44 -0800

haha #### like you make me laugh

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:27:10 -0800

oh my :oo

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:26:37 -0800

Haha. Well uhmm I bet this little OREO could beat u up....

KavonaGotDatSWAGG
KavonaGotDatSWAGG wrote:
2014-01-30 17:26:33 -0800

Dammmnnnnnnn CD

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:26:13 -0800

:o

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:25:20 -0800

ok well i was talking to my girl it has nothing to do with you so go be the little oreo monster you are and sthu talking to me ok ? ok! byee!!

EmmieBee7
EmmieBee7 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:25:09 -0800

Your beautiful for who you are!! Ignore anyone who says otherwise smile

Khyla_Rox1
Khyla_Rox1 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:23:36 -0800

Its ok

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:23:34 -0800

I hate my cheekbones :l

HesMinex3
HesMinex3 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:23:18 -0800

Yeahh wht LukelsTheOreoMaster is just not the looks

Mary_Spanish_Girl
Mary_Spanish_Girl wrote:
2014-01-30 17:23:01 -0800

I hate my nose lol c:

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:22:55 -0800

Bro it don't matter if u was talking 2 me.

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:22:55 -0800

Awe thanks you too.c:

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:22:53 -0800

oh jesus .-.

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:22:04 -0800

was i talking to you "bro"..yeah i dont think so

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:21:21 -0800

-.-

HesMinex3
HesMinex3 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:21:20 -0800

Forever_emo your not ugly your pretty. You have a pretty smile

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:20:43 -0800

Tristan bro it's not about the looks. -.-

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:20:42 -0800

No your beautiful

forever_emo
forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:20:29 -0800

Awe ok fine you win.

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay