Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-11-02 16:43:04 -0700

I'm Like In Between I Guess .
nvm .
Shoot I'm Gorgeous lol .
Besides everybodys pretty in a uniques way .

sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:42:18 -0700

girl plz Wink Nose You are pretty

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:40:59 -0700

i am ugly Frustrated

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:40:08 -0700

i feel so ugly and akward compared to others

dixe1

PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:27:28 -0700

I like u

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:24:25 -0700

that's not true god loves u your parents love u don't they!! don't think like that I tried to kill myself by poisoning myself but it was a mistake u r a pretty emo girl and if ppl are hatin don't listen to them their jelous cuz your special ok remember that!!! smile

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:19:45 -0700

but you r pretty!!! I mean look at me I weigh 211 pounds and i'm stll pretty (it's my height that makes it 211 lb) I actually weigh 120

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:16:01 -0700

don't say your ugly there is no such thing as ugliness everyone is pretty in different ways remember that k it doesn't matter what ppl think you r beautiful in your own skin!!! smile

sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:13:22 -0700

Hey! look at me!! im 5-3, 11 years old, and 138 pounds u r normal like me we r still growing!!! LET THE HATERS BE UR MOTAVATERS!

LucasBaseball
LucasBaseball wrote:
2013-11-02 15:56:46 -0700

KayleighhBayBay you are perfect stop thinkin that.

Its_Izzymate
Its_Izzymate wrote:
2013-11-02 11:41:07 -0700

I'm 15 and I weigh 100 pounds.

nicki3
nicki3 wrote:
2013-11-02 11:28:40 -0700

you better ugh only if i was there i would bring you cookies cupcakes candy cake and so many things

-SkittleBaby-
-SkittleBaby- wrote:
2013-11-02 11:27:16 -0700

Don't worry, I'm trying my best to bring my weigh up .

nicki3
nicki3 wrote:
2013-11-02 11:23:56 -0700

you need to eat i told you already im here for you

-SkittleBaby-
-SkittleBaby- wrote:
2013-11-02 11:19:47 -0700

I'm 15 & I'm only 86 pounds

Aed13
Aed13 wrote:
2013-11-02 07:01:57 -0700

I'm ten and I weigh 95 lbs and I'm ok with it!!

rocsgurl
rocsgurl wrote:
2013-11-02 06:52:49 -0700

To tell your crush u like em u go up to em n say want to hangout

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.