Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

Angelina805
Angelina805 wrote:
2013-11-03 07:31:03 -0800

Not helping Worried

moneymaker500
moneymaker500 wrote:
2013-11-02 22:11:01 -0700

because there pretty all guys do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Embarrassed

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-02 21:43:21 -0700

i always act weird in front of pretty girls, and i don't really care about them

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-02 21:37:49 -0700

i don't really care about my weight

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-02 21:27:55 -0700

i have gotten to the point where i just dont care o-o

Loving_You_Madly
Loving_You_Madly wrote:
2013-11-02 21:27:03 -0700

You don't need to loose weight.. Your beautiful just the way you are smile and don't worry you will find a guy that perfect for you and that doesn't care about your weight looks or size

ari4nna
ari4nna wrote:
2013-11-02 20:48:48 -0700

I used to be way overweight. But now I've lost weight, gladly. So now I'm happy with my weight.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-11-02 20:41:22 -0700

Im WAY overweight, and I love it. A BMI shows I should not be able to walk, but my weight is due to my muscles.

Wildrose101
Wildrose101 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:39:26 -0700

the doc. said I WAS OVER WEIGHT!!!!! I don't think I am...............

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-02 20:30:39 -0700

Everyone was made in God's image, meaning you're not ugly. Nobody will be or look perfect. You're awesome no matter what and keep that in mind.

Iamlegend013
Iamlegend013 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:29:58 -0700

Overweight, you are not fat, so don't say that about yourself. You are just a little overweight, no big deal. Guys will want to be your boyfriend just the way you are now. If they can't see you for who you truly are, then they are simply not good enough for you. Never forget that.

Iamlegend013
Iamlegend013 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:26:01 -0700

Kay, stop saying that you are ugly! You are not! YOu are so beautiful, and I am serious. I love you so much, just the way you are...which is totally gorgeous!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-02 20:17:39 -0700

I am ugly, inside and out but, dont change your body just because of a boy, be you.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-11-02 20:17:16 -0700

everyone is beautiful. SHUP

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:14:01 -0700

i feel ugly and i know im ugly so i just eat taco bell and everything is all better

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-11-02 18:43:13 -0700

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:47:57 -0700

Hey now, I'm not going to sit here and waste my time telling you you're pretty if you're not. I value my time x)

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-11-02 16:46:54 -0700

Don't Doubt Youself Your Gawjuss no lie .
I Speak the Truth .

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:44:29 -0700

ikr thx but i am not

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-11-02 16:43:04 -0700

I'm Like In Between I Guess .
nvm .
Shoot I'm Gorgeous lol .
Besides everybodys pretty in a uniques way .

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)