Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-02 21:43:21 -0700

i always act weird in front of pretty girls, and i don't really care about them

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-02 21:37:49 -0700

i don't really care about my weight

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-02 21:27:55 -0700

i have gotten to the point where i just dont care o-o

Loving_You_Madly
Loving_You_Madly wrote:
2013-11-02 21:27:03 -0700

You don't need to loose weight.. Your beautiful just the way you are smile and don't worry you will find a guy that perfect for you and that doesn't care about your weight looks or size

ari4nna
ari4nna wrote:
2013-11-02 20:48:48 -0700

I used to be way overweight. But now I've lost weight, gladly. So now I'm happy with my weight.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-11-02 20:41:22 -0700

Im WAY overweight, and I love it. A BMI shows I should not be able to walk, but my weight is due to my muscles.

Wildrose101
Wildrose101 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:39:26 -0700

the doc. said I WAS OVER WEIGHT!!!!! I don't think I am...............

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-02 20:30:39 -0700

Everyone was made in God's image, meaning you're not ugly. Nobody will be or look perfect. You're awesome no matter what and keep that in mind.

Iamlegend013
Iamlegend013 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:29:58 -0700

Overweight, you are not fat, so don't say that about yourself. You are just a little overweight, no big deal. Guys will want to be your boyfriend just the way you are now. If they can't see you for who you truly are, then they are simply not good enough for you. Never forget that.

Iamlegend013
Iamlegend013 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:26:01 -0700

Kay, stop saying that you are ugly! You are not! YOu are so beautiful, and I am serious. I love you so much, just the way you are...which is totally gorgeous!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-02 20:17:39 -0700

I am ugly, inside and out but, dont change your body just because of a boy, be you.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-11-02 20:17:16 -0700

everyone is beautiful. SHUP

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:14:01 -0700

i feel ugly and i know im ugly so i just eat taco bell and everything is all better

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-11-02 18:43:13 -0700

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:47:57 -0700

Hey now, I'm not going to sit here and waste my time telling you you're pretty if you're not. I value my time x)

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-11-02 16:46:54 -0700

Don't Doubt Youself Your Gawjuss no lie .
I Speak the Truth .

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:44:29 -0700

ikr thx but i am not

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-11-02 16:43:04 -0700

I'm Like In Between I Guess .
nvm .
Shoot I'm Gorgeous lol .
Besides everybodys pretty in a uniques way .

sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:42:18 -0700

girl plz Wink Nose You are pretty

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:40:59 -0700

i am ugly Frustrated

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused