Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

Angelina805
Angelina805 wrote:
2013-11-03 07:31:03 -0800

Not helping Worried

moneymaker500
moneymaker500 wrote:
2013-11-02 22:11:01 -0700

because there pretty all guys do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Embarrassed

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-02 21:43:21 -0700

i always act weird in front of pretty girls, and i don't really care about them

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-11-02 21:37:49 -0700

i don't really care about my weight

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-02 21:27:55 -0700

i have gotten to the point where i just dont care o-o

Loving_You_Madly
Loving_You_Madly wrote:
2013-11-02 21:27:03 -0700

You don't need to loose weight.. Your beautiful just the way you are smile and don't worry you will find a guy that perfect for you and that doesn't care about your weight looks or size

ari4nna
ari4nna wrote:
2013-11-02 20:48:48 -0700

I used to be way overweight. But now I've lost weight, gladly. So now I'm happy with my weight.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-11-02 20:41:22 -0700

Im WAY overweight, and I love it. A BMI shows I should not be able to walk, but my weight is due to my muscles.

Wildrose101
Wildrose101 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:39:26 -0700

the doc. said I WAS OVER WEIGHT!!!!! I don't think I am...............

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-02 20:30:39 -0700

Everyone was made in God's image, meaning you're not ugly. Nobody will be or look perfect. You're awesome no matter what and keep that in mind.

Iamlegend013
Iamlegend013 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:29:58 -0700

Overweight, you are not fat, so don't say that about yourself. You are just a little overweight, no big deal. Guys will want to be your boyfriend just the way you are now. If they can't see you for who you truly are, then they are simply not good enough for you. Never forget that.

Iamlegend013
Iamlegend013 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:26:01 -0700

Kay, stop saying that you are ugly! You are not! YOu are so beautiful, and I am serious. I love you so much, just the way you are...which is totally gorgeous!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-02 20:17:39 -0700

I am ugly, inside and out but, dont change your body just because of a boy, be you.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-11-02 20:17:16 -0700

everyone is beautiful. SHUP

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:14:01 -0700

i feel ugly and i know im ugly so i just eat taco bell and everything is all better

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-11-02 18:43:13 -0700

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:47:57 -0700

Hey now, I'm not going to sit here and waste my time telling you you're pretty if you're not. I value my time x)

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-11-02 16:46:54 -0700

Don't Doubt Youself Your Gawjuss no lie .
I Speak the Truth .

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:44:29 -0700

ikr thx but i am not

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-11-02 16:43:04 -0700

I'm Like In Between I Guess .
nvm .
Shoot I'm Gorgeous lol .
Besides everybodys pretty in a uniques way .

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love