Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

swaggof2001

The Names Jesse wrote:
2013-11-01 19:30:05 -0700

); i lost everything

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-01 19:29:14 -0700

when i come home i think to myself what do i want to do kill myself or love w/ it? Frustrated

The Names Jesse
The Names Jesse wrote:
2013-11-01 19:28:47 -0700

sometimes i wonder whyhes not answering me

KittyBoop
KittyBoop wrote:
2013-11-01 19:27:40 -0700

well try taking to God that is wat I did to get through my situation

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-11-01 19:27:38 -0700

im so freakin ugly

The Names Jesse
The Names Jesse wrote:
2013-11-01 19:24:30 -0700

even in school i walk alone no friends noone I KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM MYSELF

KittyBoop
KittyBoop wrote:
2013-11-01 19:23:22 -0700

I messed up to but I don't want to take my life. God made you the way he did because u r very special Wink

monkee101
monkee101 wrote:
2013-11-01 19:23:18 -0700

jesse listen to me u are a cute sweet and amazing guy and these people who are bulling u can go screw a donkey

mariahlovesyou777
mariahlovesyou777 wrote:
2013-11-01 19:23:07 -0700

Just KILL me already I hate myself no one likes me cuz i am emo and i tried killing myself

Summer_girl987
Summer_girl987 wrote:
2013-11-01 19:22:52 -0700

U guys r perfect in ur own ways look on the positive side not the negative

The Names Jesse
The Names Jesse wrote:
2013-11-01 19:22:07 -0700

iv had all the help i could get none of it was good

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-11-01 19:21:10 -0700

Frown

The Names Jesse
The Names Jesse wrote:
2013-11-01 19:20:46 -0700

i did a few messed up thigns wish i could just die

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-01 19:20:37 -0700

@ xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
Hey! I weigh more than you! And I'm 12
My friend weighs around your pounds and she is skinny! Be happy girlie! Your Perf and Beautiful!

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2013-11-01 19:20:08 -0700

this is sad, your only 11 you should be playing games, hnging out with friends, laughing, smilling, dancing everything fun. not being shy about your body and defentliy notthinging about boys. My advice is to just get involved in activities and have fun, you'll never be 11 again so live it up! your still so young, its probally just baby fat. aka chubby.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-01 19:19:59 -0700

Skinny as hell! I wish I were skinny!

The Names Jesse
The Names Jesse wrote:
2013-11-01 19:19:36 -0700

NO ur not im the ugly guy ever

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-11-01 19:19:08 -0700

im so ugly, its not even funny Frown

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion