Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:42:18 -0700

girl plz Wink Nose You are pretty

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:40:59 -0700

i am ugly Frustrated

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:40:08 -0700

i feel so ugly and akward compared to others

dixe1

PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:27:28 -0700

I like u

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:24:25 -0700

that's not true god loves u your parents love u don't they!! don't think like that I tried to kill myself by poisoning myself but it was a mistake u r a pretty emo girl and if ppl are hatin don't listen to them their jelous cuz your special ok remember that!!! smile

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:19:45 -0700

but you r pretty!!! I mean look at me I weigh 211 pounds and i'm stll pretty (it's my height that makes it 211 lb) I actually weigh 120

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:16:01 -0700

don't say your ugly there is no such thing as ugliness everyone is pretty in different ways remember that k it doesn't matter what ppl think you r beautiful in your own skin!!! smile

sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:13:22 -0700

Hey! look at me!! im 5-3, 11 years old, and 138 pounds u r normal like me we r still growing!!! LET THE HATERS BE UR MOTAVATERS!

LucasBaseball
LucasBaseball wrote:
2013-11-02 15:56:46 -0700

KayleighhBayBay you are perfect stop thinkin that.

Its_Izzymate
Its_Izzymate wrote:
2013-11-02 11:41:07 -0700

I'm 15 and I weigh 100 pounds.

nicki3
nicki3 wrote:
2013-11-02 11:28:40 -0700

you better ugh only if i was there i would bring you cookies cupcakes candy cake and so many things

-SkittleBaby-
-SkittleBaby- wrote:
2013-11-02 11:27:16 -0700

Don't worry, I'm trying my best to bring my weigh up .

nicki3
nicki3 wrote:
2013-11-02 11:23:56 -0700

you need to eat i told you already im here for you

-SkittleBaby-
-SkittleBaby- wrote:
2013-11-02 11:19:47 -0700

I'm 15 & I'm only 86 pounds

Aed13
Aed13 wrote:
2013-11-02 07:01:57 -0700

I'm ten and I weigh 95 lbs and I'm ok with it!!

rocsgurl
rocsgurl wrote:
2013-11-02 06:52:49 -0700

To tell your crush u like em u go up to em n say want to hangout

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-11-02 06:15:19 -0700

i have insecurites but i just DONT CARE lmao i can go throw life being ugly it wouldn bother me at all

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!