Comments

Spring Break Fun Under $50

Everyone loves Spring Break, who doesn’t want a break from school as soon as the weather gets nice, and it’s even better if you’re headed somewhere exciting on vacation, but if you’re on a shoestring budget that probably means a stay-cation, check out these tips on how to stave off the Spring Break boredom blues for cheap in Spring Break Fun Under $50! Back to Article

omdahal

jordand08 wrote:
2013-06-09 15:59:37 -0700

Great ideas!

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-03-25 00:10:11 -0700

Great post and great ideas.

rdster11

2013-03-12 23:55:44 -0700

Im going to sea world

MikeG
MikeG wrote:
2013-03-12 18:18:38 -0700

Lol let's be real
No one plays soccer during spring break

Aazim123
Aazim123 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:42:04 -0700

Is that diggys girl i will fight her LOL

Aazim123
Aazim123 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:40:30 -0700

on spring braek I like chillin

artsygirl:)
artsygirl:) wrote:
2013-03-11 18:23:02 -0700

i cant wait until spring break! smile

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-03-11 15:21:26 -0700

I'm just going to play baseball in my back yard

thehulk
thehulk wrote:
2013-03-11 13:59:12 -0700

me too

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2013-03-11 11:43:32 -0700

WOOP WOOP!

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-03-11 08:57:45 -0700

i can`t wait until spring break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juh13

2013-03-11 05:40:13 -0700

spring breaker

Stardog123
Stardog123 wrote:
2013-03-11 03:18:03 -0700

It so cool

What Are You Doing for Spring Break?

• Going on vacation with family.
  • Just hanging out with friends.
  • Going to camp.
  • Doing homework.

Micro_break micro
Spring break is almost here, and whether you are tanning poolside or hanging around town, you wil...
Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...

Random in the forums

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate.
reply 1 minute
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"arthi" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job. Agreed. Thanks guys (:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in General:
Gwen. (My name.)
woahitskar
woahitskar posted in General:
Fiona.
wicked13
wicked13 posted in General:
sorry.... but you don't. . . . I do (again)