Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

St. Patrick’s Day Fashion Finds 2013

If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Sunday, March 17th! You don't have to be Irish to celebrate with wearing something fabulously bright and green. Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-15 17:51:57 -0700

OMG,I'm cute with those on!

countrygirl2002
countrygirl2002 wrote:
2013-03-15 17:50:57 -0700

I am lucky becuz my couzins birthday is on st patricks day

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-15 11:04:54 -0700

cute!

Aazim123
Aazim123 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:38:05 -0700

DID I tell you my favorite color s green.Are u going shopping this week Tongue Out

Aazim123

princess rabee wrote:
2013-03-11 11:03:00 -0700

nice and co0lsmile beautiful

candygirl845
candygirl845 wrote:
2013-03-11 10:32:05 -0700

I love green so i think im going shopping know

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-11 09:10:39 -0700

Yeah , if you don't ear Green THEY WILL pinch you! It hurts actually smile so I am gonna wear green !

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-03-11 03:30:29 -0700

no never do

uandme4ever486
uandme4ever486 wrote:
2013-03-10 17:27:27 -0700

thx guys

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-10 15:45:46 -0700

awsomeness i need this for school dont wana get pinched =]

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-03-10 13:56:10 -0700

love the hello kitty top omg love hello kitty

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-10 12:11:45 -0700

kool love it ♥_♥ ~_~ love em

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-03-10 11:46:34 -0700

Love the snoopy top!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-10 11:13:02 -0700

cool!I love fashion!i read fashion mazines!

glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands wrote:
2013-03-10 10:31:37 -0700

-Looks at all the girly things- ughh

Poll

How Do You Celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

• Dress up in green.
  • Listen to U2 and eat Irish stew.
  • Play the harp and dance around like a leprechaun.
  • Search for a pot of gold.