Comments

St. Patrick’s Day Fashion Finds 2013

If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Sunday, March 17th! You don't have to be Irish to celebrate with wearing something fabulously bright and green. Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-15 17:51:57 -0700

OMG,I'm cute with those on!

countrygirl2002
countrygirl2002 wrote:
2013-03-15 17:50:57 -0700

I am lucky becuz my couzins birthday is on st patricks day

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-15 11:04:54 -0700

cute!

Aazim123
Aazim123 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:38:05 -0700

DID I tell you my favorite color s green.Are u going shopping this week Tongue Out

Aazim123

princess rabee wrote:
2013-03-11 11:03:00 -0700

nice and co0lsmile beautiful

candygirl845
candygirl845 wrote:
2013-03-11 10:32:05 -0700

I love green so i think im going shopping know

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-11 09:10:39 -0700

Yeah , if you don't ear Green THEY WILL pinch you! It hurts actually smile so I am gonna wear green !

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-03-11 03:30:29 -0700

no never do

uandme4ever486
uandme4ever486 wrote:
2013-03-10 17:27:27 -0700

thx guys

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-10 15:45:46 -0700

awsomeness i need this for school dont wana get pinched =]

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-03-10 13:56:10 -0700

love the hello kitty top omg love hello kitty

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-10 12:11:45 -0700

kool love it ♥_♥ ~_~ love em

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-03-10 11:46:34 -0700

Love the snoopy top!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-10 11:13:02 -0700

cool!I love fashion!i read fashion mazines!

glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands wrote:
2013-03-10 10:31:37 -0700

-Looks at all the girly things- ughh

Poll

How Do You Celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

• Dress up in green.
  • Listen to U2 and eat Irish stew.
  • Play the harp and dance around like a leprechaun.
  • Search for a pot of gold.

Micro_how to wear green-micro
It ain’t easy being green, or wearing green for that matter, but with our fave Irish-inspired ho...
Micro_cross-mic
Kidzworld's created a special St. Patrick's Day Puzzle to test your knowledge on this green holi...
Micro_style_micro
Kick off St. Patrick's Day in style with green gear and shamrock-inspired accessories. Kidzworld ...
Micro_spongebob_micro
No matter what your background, it's hard not to feel a little bit Irish on St. Patricks Day. But...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)