Comments

St. Patrick’s Day Fashion Finds 2013

If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Sunday, March 17th! You don't have to be Irish to celebrate with wearing something fabulously bright and green. Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-15 17:51:57 -0700

OMG,I'm cute with those on!

countrygirl2002
countrygirl2002 wrote:
2013-03-15 17:50:57 -0700

I am lucky becuz my couzins birthday is on st patricks day

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-15 11:04:54 -0700

cute!

Aazim123
Aazim123 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:38:05 -0700

DID I tell you my favorite color s green.Are u going shopping this week Tongue Out

Aazim123

princess rabee wrote:
2013-03-11 11:03:00 -0700

nice and co0lsmile beautiful

candygirl845
candygirl845 wrote:
2013-03-11 10:32:05 -0700

I love green so i think im going shopping know

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-11 09:10:39 -0700

Yeah , if you don't ear Green THEY WILL pinch you! It hurts actually smile so I am gonna wear green !

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-03-11 03:30:29 -0700

no never do

uandme4ever486
uandme4ever486 wrote:
2013-03-10 17:27:27 -0700

thx guys

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-10 15:45:46 -0700

awsomeness i need this for school dont wana get pinched =]

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-03-10 13:56:10 -0700

love the hello kitty top omg love hello kitty

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-10 12:11:45 -0700

kool love it ♥_♥ ~_~ love em

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-03-10 11:46:34 -0700

Love the snoopy top!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-10 11:13:02 -0700

cool!I love fashion!i read fashion mazines!

glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands wrote:
2013-03-10 10:31:37 -0700

-Looks at all the girly things- ughh

Poll

How Do You Celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

• Dress up in green.
  • Listen to U2 and eat Irish stew.
  • Play the harp and dance around like a leprechaun.
  • Search for a pot of gold.

Micro_how to wear green-micro
It ain’t easy being green, or wearing green for that matter, but with our fave Irish-inspired ho...
Micro_cross-mic
Kidzworld's created a special St. Patrick's Day Puzzle to test your knowledge on this green holi...
Micro_style_micro
Kick off St. Patrick's Day in style with green gear and shamrock-inspired accessories. Kidzworld ...
Micro_spongebob_micro
No matter what your background, it's hard not to feel a little bit Irish on St. Patricks Day. But...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me