Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: St. Patrick’s Day Treats

Lads and lassies it’s that time of year again to don our green garments and celebrate the Irish holiday of St. Patrick’s Day! Back to Article

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-03-17 07:48:01 -0700

Yikes, I want them all.

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-03-16 18:38:50 -0700

This article is going to make me fat!!

karunya
karunya wrote:
2014-03-16 03:07:26 -0700

i'll try to make then but i'm sure this wont be perfect Blush

Missmiaa101
Missmiaa101 wrote:
2014-03-15 11:46:05 -0700

lucky charms cupcake!!!!

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-03-15 08:00:35 -0700

Yum!!!!

blitzfan
blitzfan wrote:
2014-03-15 06:43:27 -0700

OMG! DIS IS SO KEWL! I WANT DA CUPCAKE!

ThisChickRocks
ThisChickRocks wrote:
2014-03-14 21:14:11 -0700

CUPCAKE!!!!!!

PerfectlyFlawed12
PerfectlyFlawed12 wrote:
2014-03-14 21:10:27 -0700

I want that cupcake!!!!

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-03-12 13:38:07 -0700

my dad says saint patricks day is just about people people getting ##### Big Frown

MakeUpAddict1
MakeUpAddict1 wrote:
2014-03-12 13:22:22 -0700

Mmmmmmmmmmm! The cupcakes look fabulous! X

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2014-03-12 13:05:50 -0700

I was gonna say, why were the cookies were
green?! xD They ain't put me off them though.

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-12 10:35:35 -0700

the cookies look good

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-12 10:34:39 -0700

XD yumm lol(:

Tissie
Tissie wrote:
2014-03-09 18:10:44 -0700

I would eat all the marshmallows before the cupcakes were even baked!

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-09 11:40:23 -0700

And then after hours of makeing them cupckaes.....GRAB A FRIEND & HAVE A CUPCAKE WAR

rockerlover

cute sweets XD

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_red moon pies - micro
The Chinese New Year is the most important of traditional Chinese holidays and is celebrated in a...
Micro_chicken curry - micro
There is a whole world of delicious foods and flavours just waiting to be tasted and explored!
Micro_banana bread - micro
Wintery recipes to warm you up after a fun-filled day in the snow or soothe you through a pesky c...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50