Comments

Make-up Tips: How to Carmindize Your Face

What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy, glowing face. Using her clever techniques, Kidzworld teaches you how to "Carmindize" your face! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 12:56:21 -0700

I think u should be at least twelve to apply makeup..

1999baby
1999baby wrote:
2013-04-06 16:12:09 -0700

Whatever Raspberry

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-03-16 10:35:25 -0700

Uff...i dont like make up !! Tongue Out

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-03-15 07:17:32 -0700

just remember this- when it comes to make up, a little goes a long way! if you overdo it looks obvious, and if you overdo it it can actually make you look worse and not better

Betzy123

Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:24:46 -0700

Do u were make up

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:10:49 -0700

yea but some girl look better with it.. A LOT BETTER..so if ur gf wanted to wear it u would say no?

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-03-14 17:08:58 -0700

Ik but it makes them feel prettier ik because my mom sister and I live with girls that's how

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:04:38 -0700

No they dont all girls r beautiful

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-03-14 17:04:29 -0700

I agree but it makes them feel prettier and son e girl as don't need it done girls do

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:01:22 -0700

@sheakeypoo72:ahh hell naww,some girls really need it

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 16:59:12 -0700

I dont think any girl should wear make up we are all beautiful with out it just sayin

Sconty
Sconty wrote:
2013-03-14 16:56:44 -0700

what do u mean can i say that in american and what have i even say and u trying to compare ghana to american

ineedyounow_2370387
ineedyounow_2370387 wrote:
2013-03-14 15:36:43 -0700

hahaha woah

lil fatimah
lil fatimah wrote:
2013-03-14 15:28:05 -0700

Omg

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-03-14 15:04:49 -0700

can u say that in american???

Poll-whatnottowear

Who's your favorite What Not To Wear cast member?

• Stacy London
  • Clinton Kelly
  • Carmindy Bowyer (Make-up)
  • Ted Gibson (Hair)