Comments

Make-up Tips: How to Carmindize Your Face

What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy, glowing face. Using her clever techniques, Kidzworld teaches you how to "Carmindize" your face! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 12:56:21 -0700

I think u should be at least twelve to apply makeup..

1999baby
1999baby wrote:
2013-04-06 16:12:09 -0700

Whatever Raspberry

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-03-16 10:35:25 -0700

Uff...i dont like make up !! Tongue Out

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-03-15 07:17:32 -0700

just remember this- when it comes to make up, a little goes a long way! if you overdo it looks obvious, and if you overdo it it can actually make you look worse and not better

Betzy123

Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:24:46 -0700

Do u were make up

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:10:49 -0700

yea but some girl look better with it.. A LOT BETTER..so if ur gf wanted to wear it u would say no?

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-03-14 17:08:58 -0700

Ik but it makes them feel prettier ik because my mom sister and I live with girls that's how

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:04:38 -0700

No they dont all girls r beautiful

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-03-14 17:04:29 -0700

I agree but it makes them feel prettier and son e girl as don't need it done girls do

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:01:22 -0700

@sheakeypoo72:ahh hell naww,some girls really need it

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 16:59:12 -0700

I dont think any girl should wear make up we are all beautiful with out it just sayin

Sconty
Sconty wrote:
2013-03-14 16:56:44 -0700

what do u mean can i say that in american and what have i even say and u trying to compare ghana to american

ineedyounow_2370387
ineedyounow_2370387 wrote:
2013-03-14 15:36:43 -0700

hahaha woah

lil fatimah
lil fatimah wrote:
2013-03-14 15:28:05 -0700

Omg

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-03-14 15:04:49 -0700

can u say that in american???

Poll-whatnottowear

Who's your favorite What Not To Wear cast member?

• Stacy London
  • Clinton Kelly
  • Carmindy Bowyer (Make-up)
  • Ted Gibson (Hair)

Micro_2012 fall makeup micro
NYC Fashion Week Report: Smoky browns, berry-colored lips, natural faces and eyes that pop are ju...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.
Micro_makeup_micro
tally asks: "My mom won't let me wear makeup. All I wanna wear is eyeliner and she keeps sayin, '...
Want to look like Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy? Or how about the boys of Green Day or Good Charlott...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza