Comments

Make-up Tips: How to Carmindize Your Face

What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy, glowing face. Using her clever techniques, Kidzworld teaches you how to "Carmindize" your face! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 12:56:21 -0700

I think u should be at least twelve to apply makeup..

1999baby
1999baby wrote:
2013-04-06 16:12:09 -0700

Whatever Raspberry

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-03-16 10:35:25 -0700

Uff...i dont like make up !! Tongue Out

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-03-15 07:17:32 -0700

just remember this- when it comes to make up, a little goes a long way! if you overdo it looks obvious, and if you overdo it it can actually make you look worse and not better

Betzy123

Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:24:46 -0700

Do u were make up

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:10:49 -0700

yea but some girl look better with it.. A LOT BETTER..so if ur gf wanted to wear it u would say no?

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-03-14 17:08:58 -0700

Ik but it makes them feel prettier ik because my mom sister and I live with girls that's how

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:04:38 -0700

No they dont all girls r beautiful

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-03-14 17:04:29 -0700

I agree but it makes them feel prettier and son e girl as don't need it done girls do

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:01:22 -0700

@sheakeypoo72:ahh hell naww,some girls really need it

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-14 16:59:12 -0700

I dont think any girl should wear make up we are all beautiful with out it just sayin

Sconty
Sconty wrote:
2013-03-14 16:56:44 -0700

what do u mean can i say that in american and what have i even say and u trying to compare ghana to american

ineedyounow_2370387
ineedyounow_2370387 wrote:
2013-03-14 15:36:43 -0700

hahaha woah

lil fatimah
lil fatimah wrote:
2013-03-14 15:28:05 -0700

Omg

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-03-14 15:04:49 -0700

can u say that in american???

Poll-whatnottowear

Who's your favorite What Not To Wear cast member?

• Stacy London
  • Clinton Kelly
  • Carmindy Bowyer (Make-up)
  • Ted Gibson (Hair)

Micro_2012 fall makeup micro
NYC Fashion Week Report: Smoky browns, berry-colored lips, natural faces and eyes that pop are ju...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.
Micro_makeup_micro
tally asks: "My mom won't let me wear makeup. All I wanna wear is eyeliner and she keeps sayin, '...
Want to look like Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy? Or how about the boys of Green Day or Good Charlott...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day