Comments

DIY St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

It's St. Patrick's Day this weekend! That means it's the perfect opportunity to get creative with nail art. Back to Article

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 15:01:03 -0700

Love love love nail art.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-20 13:22:05 -0700

Nice. Nail art

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-19 23:15:57 -0700

I don't really like dark colors and nail art that's too much.

Hannahsblog101
Hannahsblog101 wrote:
2013-07-10 16:37:37 -0700

That is so cute

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-03-24 08:00:08 -0700

sum sick nails like

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-03-23 17:12:42 -0700

So creative and soo ........em.........different.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-03-18 13:48:40 -0700

i LOVE the first and second one

girldude203
girldude203 wrote:
2013-03-17 19:37:21 -0700

Omigoshness!!! I love the rainbow with the pot of gold! with the beads? so creative! o.L

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-03-17 13:58:25 -0700

I LOVE the rainbow one! RAAAAAIINNNNNNNNNNNBBBBBBBOOOOOOWWWWWW

Caroline39
Caroline39 wrote:
2013-03-16 12:53:00 -0700

So cool I'm Going to do right after im dine chatting and texting my friends

animeanime129
animeanime129 wrote:
2013-03-14 11:26:46 -0700

so cool! I want it now! Big Grin

Nail_polish_poll

What's on your nails?

• A perfect salon manicure
  • A home manicure
  • Nothing
  • Dirt!

Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_n_micro
It’s the spookiest time of year - almost everyone is looking for the perfect costume and Hallowee...
Design your own fashion line, learn how to knit, and paint and decorate your nai...
Need something fun to do at your next slumber party? Check out Fantastic Fingers, a manicure kit ...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.