Comments

DIY St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

It's St. Patrick's Day this weekend! That means it's the perfect opportunity to get creative with nail art. Back to Article

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 15:01:03 -0700

Love love love nail art.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-20 13:22:05 -0700

Nice. Nail art

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-19 23:15:57 -0700

I don't really like dark colors and nail art that's too much.

Hannahsblog101
Hannahsblog101 wrote:
2013-07-10 16:37:37 -0700

That is so cute

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-03-24 08:00:08 -0700

sum sick nails like

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-03-23 17:12:42 -0700

So creative and soo ........em.........different.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-03-18 13:48:40 -0700

i LOVE the first and second one

girldude203
girldude203 wrote:
2013-03-17 19:37:21 -0700

Omigoshness!!! I love the rainbow with the pot of gold! with the beads? so creative! o.L

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-03-17 13:58:25 -0700

I LOVE the rainbow one! RAAAAAIINNNNNNNNNNNBBBBBBBOOOOOOWWWWWW

Caroline39
Caroline39 wrote:
2013-03-16 12:53:00 -0700

So cool I'm Going to do right after im dine chatting and texting my friends

animeanime129
animeanime129 wrote:
2013-03-14 11:26:46 -0700

so cool! I want it now! Big Grin

Nail_polish_poll

What's on your nails?

• A perfect salon manicure
  • A home manicure
  • Nothing
  • Dirt!

Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_n_micro
It’s the spookiest time of year - almost everyone is looking for the perfect costume and Hallowee...
Design your own fashion line, learn how to knit, and paint and decorate your nai...
Need something fun to do at your next slumber party? Check out Fantastic Fingers, a manicure kit ...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day