Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

DIY St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

It's St. Patrick's Day this weekend! That means it's the perfect opportunity to get creative with nail art. Back to Article

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 15:01:03 -0700

Love love love nail art.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-20 13:22:05 -0700

Nice. Nail art

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-19 23:15:57 -0700

I don't really like dark colors and nail art that's too much.

Hannahsblog101
Hannahsblog101 wrote:
2013-07-10 16:37:37 -0700

That is so cute

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-03-24 08:00:08 -0700

sum sick nails like

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-03-23 17:12:42 -0700

So creative and soo ........em.........different.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-03-18 13:48:40 -0700

i LOVE the first and second one

girldude203
girldude203 wrote:
2013-03-17 19:37:21 -0700

Omigoshness!!! I love the rainbow with the pot of gold! with the beads? so creative! o.L

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-03-17 13:58:25 -0700

I LOVE the rainbow one! RAAAAAIINNNNNNNNNNNBBBBBBBOOOOOOWWWWWW

Caroline39
Caroline39 wrote:
2013-03-16 12:53:00 -0700

So cool I'm Going to do right after im dine chatting and texting my friends

animeanime129
animeanime129 wrote:
2013-03-14 11:26:46 -0700

so cool! I want it now! Big Grin

Nail_polish_poll

What's on your nails?

• A perfect salon manicure
  • A home manicure
  • Nothing
  • Dirt!

Micro_winter nail trends-micro
Painting your nails isn’t just fun, it’s fashionable. If you need a “helping hand” to figure out ...
Micro_n_micro
It’s the spookiest time of year - almost everyone is looking for the perfect costume and Hallowee...
Design your own fashion line, learn how to knit, and paint and decorate your nai...
Need something fun to do at your next slumber party? Check out Fantastic Fingers, a manicure kit ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.