Comments

World Down Syndrome Day

March 21st is World Down Syndrome Day, a day where people with Down Syndrome and their friends and families can raise awareness about their rights by organizing activities in communities all over the world. Find out more about World Down Syndrome Day! Back to Article

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-24 05:02:17 -0700

All I could say is ''Wonderful''!

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-03-22 16:57:42 -0700

I hate when people say "That's retarded" unless it is like not being serious but when people are doing it SERIOUSLY it's bad

RawrzBcuzILuvYew
RawrzBcuzILuvYew wrote:
2013-03-22 09:42:38 -0700

My friend Renee died and she had down syndrome R.I.P. Renee

cookies-N-cream02
cookies-N-cream02 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:23:52 -0700

hi

;ShineBrightTonight_2408435
;ShineBrightTonight_2408435 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:14:41 -0700

4 Of my siblings have down syndrome..

yay123
yay123 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:09:49 -0700

aw.. i wished I had logined yesterday, I would have participated inn the event

yay123
yay123 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:09:08 -0700

aw.. i wished I had logined yesterday, I would have participated inn the event

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-21 18:12:53 -0700

i still dont get the desase but i'll help

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2013-03-21 16:27:24 -0700

I went to school and told them it was Down Syndromes Day and nobody knew what i was talking about O.O

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-03-21 16:19:22 -0700

I will smile

Dontworrybehappy(:
Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-03-21 14:54:07 -0700

I Have 3 Cousins With It Frustrated Its Sad

Poodleface
Poodleface wrote:
2013-03-21 13:38:07 -0700

I wore bright colors to commemorate individuals with down syndrome

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-03-21 07:04:13 -0700

never knew that.

Sock_stands_poll

What's your fave pattern for socks?

• Striped
  • Polka Dot
  • Argyle
  • Houndstooth

Micro_bullying-micro
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, a month where communities can band toget...
Micro_world enviroment day-micro
World Environment Day is celebrated annually on June 5th and was created to inspire people around...
Micro_soup kitchen-micro
Volunteering can be a great way to learn about the world, meet new people and help make a differe...
Micro_pink_micro
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Most of us know a mom, aunt, sister, cousin, teacher or...

Random in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in Say Anything:
HEEEEEeeeeeEEEEyyyyYYYYYyy! :)
katerine46
cyber bulling is a bad thing to do because teens around the world are getting bullied everyday and they are killing themselves because of cyber bulling and thats not good so if you are getting bullied go tell an adult or your friend don't think negative think positive. :)
bea_wuvvs_chu
Couple Trouble: Reasons For Breaking Up   Pretty Petty Problems These are the reasons why couples breakup.  Problems that is so small that sometimes causes couples to breakup.   -He doesn't reply to your messages -He is not thoughtful, for example he/she forgets that it's your monthsary or what anniversary you guys are suppose to celebrate -He is not a gentleman -Different lifestyle -Super talkative -- or maybe the opposite Fight for Love: There may be a second chance for the both of you, because these are only small reasons which may be solved by meeting halfway.  Remember, to each his own.  You need to accept and respect who he is --- that's the foundation of a potentially long-lasting relationship. Take Flight: The reasons why you don't like him outweigh the reasons why you like him.  It would be difficult to work out a relationship with someone who's qualities don't meet your standards.
blackpearrl
"saturn3" wrote:I wish i can have a pet  girffe well, i wish i could pet a lion
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Electronics:
Well, this year, I got a cell phone. ( Except it has no phone calls).