Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

World Down Syndrome Day

March 21st is World Down Syndrome Day, a day where people with Down Syndrome and their friends and families can raise awareness about their rights by organizing activities in communities all over the world. Find out more about World Down Syndrome Day! Back to Article

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-24 05:02:17 -0700

All I could say is ''Wonderful''!

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-03-22 16:57:42 -0700

I hate when people say "That's retarded" unless it is like not being serious but when people are doing it SERIOUSLY it's bad

RawrzBcuzILuvYew
RawrzBcuzILuvYew wrote:
2013-03-22 09:42:38 -0700

My friend Renee died and she had down syndrome R.I.P. Renee

cookies-N-cream02
cookies-N-cream02 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:23:52 -0700

hi

;ShineBrightTonight_2408435
;ShineBrightTonight_2408435 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:14:41 -0700

4 Of my siblings have down syndrome..

yay123
yay123 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:09:49 -0700

aw.. i wished I had logined yesterday, I would have participated inn the event

yay123
yay123 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:09:08 -0700

aw.. i wished I had logined yesterday, I would have participated inn the event

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-21 18:12:53 -0700

i still dont get the desase but i'll help

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2013-03-21 16:27:24 -0700

I went to school and told them it was Down Syndromes Day and nobody knew what i was talking about O.O

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-03-21 16:19:22 -0700

I will smile

Dontworrybehappy(:
Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-03-21 14:54:07 -0700

I Have 3 Cousins With It Frustrated Its Sad

Poodleface_2415822
Poodleface_2415822 wrote:
2013-03-21 13:38:07 -0700

I wore bright colors to commemorate individuals with down syndrome

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-03-21 07:04:13 -0700

never knew that.

Sock_stands_poll

What's your fave pattern for socks?

• Striped
  • Polka Dot
  • Argyle
  • Houndstooth

Micro_bullying-micro
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, a month where communities can band toget...
Micro_world enviroment day-micro
World Environment Day is celebrated annually on June 5th and was created to inspire people around...
Micro_soup kitchen-micro
Volunteering can be a great way to learn about the world, meet new people and help make a differe...
Micro_pink_micro
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Most of us know a mom, aunt, sister, cousin, teacher or...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.