Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

World Down Syndrome Day

March 21st is World Down Syndrome Day, a day where people with Down Syndrome and their friends and families can raise awareness about their rights by organizing activities in communities all over the world. Find out more about World Down Syndrome Day! Back to Article

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-24 05:02:17 -0700

All I could say is ''Wonderful''!

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-03-22 16:57:42 -0700

I hate when people say "That's retarded" unless it is like not being serious but when people are doing it SERIOUSLY it's bad

RawrzBcuzILuvYew
RawrzBcuzILuvYew wrote:
2013-03-22 09:42:38 -0700

My friend Renee died and she had down syndrome R.I.P. Renee

cookies-N-cream02
cookies-N-cream02 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:23:52 -0700

hi

;ShineBrightTonight_2408435
;ShineBrightTonight_2408435 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:14:41 -0700

4 Of my siblings have down syndrome..

yay123
yay123 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:09:49 -0700

aw.. i wished I had logined yesterday, I would have participated inn the event

yay123
yay123 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:09:08 -0700

aw.. i wished I had logined yesterday, I would have participated inn the event

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-21 18:12:53 -0700

i still dont get the desase but i'll help

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2013-03-21 16:27:24 -0700

I went to school and told them it was Down Syndromes Day and nobody knew what i was talking about O.O

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-03-21 16:19:22 -0700

I will smile

Dontworrybehappy(:
Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-03-21 14:54:07 -0700

I Have 3 Cousins With It Frustrated Its Sad

Poodleface
Poodleface wrote:
2013-03-21 13:38:07 -0700

I wore bright colors to commemorate individuals with down syndrome

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-03-21 07:04:13 -0700

never knew that.

Sock_stands_poll

What's your fave pattern for socks?

• Striped
  • Polka Dot
  • Argyle
  • Houndstooth

Micro_bullying-micro
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, a month where communities can band toget...
Micro_world enviroment day-micro
World Environment Day is celebrated annually on June 5th and was created to inspire people around...
Micro_soup kitchen-micro
Volunteering can be a great way to learn about the world, meet new people and help make a differe...
Micro_pink_micro
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Most of us know a mom, aunt, sister, cousin, teacher or...

Random in the forums

Cinderella_red
Michael Moscovitz  Frm The Princess Dairies. He is so so so so loving to Mia. I wish I had a real Michael for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all I am Amelia :D
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I suggest Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. It is not VERY fat but medium. can be read my 12/13 and above (for teens). I think you will like it since at this age we usually have a thing for novels which are actually Diaries. I think you will like it. there are 18 parts of princess Diaries
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I am 12 and I can suggest some I have/am reading, appropriate for 11/12. NOVELS: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (by Roald Dahl)- it is for 8  and above and really good for anyone to read THE SECRET GARDEN (by Frances Hodgson Burnett)- It Is really for 9 and above. I am sure u will enjoy it.  HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (by Victor Hugo)-You may not like it at first but slowly you will just LOVE it! -FOR A LITTLE OLDER AGE (13 onwards) Princess Diaries (by Meg Cabot, 18 parts)- It is a good book. deals with the autobiography/Diaries/Journals of a teen princess. Well I mostly read Novels so I know which standard they usually are and the age for which it is meant. I red short stories too but I cannot understand what age they are for. So I can only tell you about Novels.  ENJOY! :):]:-)
Cinderella_red
I like Meg Cabot, Enid Blyton, Shukumar Rai, Rabindranath Tagore, Roald Dahl.
Cinderella_red
I am reading all the series of Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I do not have all of them but I am buying them 2/3 at a time. I finished 3 parts of it, 15 more to go....