Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

World Down Syndrome Day

March 21st is World Down Syndrome Day, a day where people with Down Syndrome and their friends and families can raise awareness about their rights by organizing activities in communities all over the world. Find out more about World Down Syndrome Day! Back to Article

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-24 05:02:17 -0700

All I could say is ''Wonderful''!

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-03-22 16:57:42 -0700

I hate when people say "That's retarded" unless it is like not being serious but when people are doing it SERIOUSLY it's bad

RawrzBcuzILuvYew
RawrzBcuzILuvYew wrote:
2013-03-22 09:42:38 -0700

My friend Renee died and she had down syndrome R.I.P. Renee

cookies-N-cream02
cookies-N-cream02 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:23:52 -0700

hi

;ShineBrightTonight_2408435
;ShineBrightTonight_2408435 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:14:41 -0700

4 Of my siblings have down syndrome..

yay123
yay123 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:09:49 -0700

aw.. i wished I had logined yesterday, I would have participated inn the event

yay123
yay123 wrote:
2013-03-21 19:09:08 -0700

aw.. i wished I had logined yesterday, I would have participated inn the event

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-21 18:12:53 -0700

i still dont get the desase but i'll help

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2013-03-21 16:27:24 -0700

I went to school and told them it was Down Syndromes Day and nobody knew what i was talking about O.O

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-03-21 16:19:22 -0700

I will smile

Dontworrybehappy(:
Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-03-21 14:54:07 -0700

I Have 3 Cousins With It Frustrated Its Sad

Poodleface
Poodleface wrote:
2013-03-21 13:38:07 -0700

I wore bright colors to commemorate individuals with down syndrome

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-03-21 07:04:13 -0700

never knew that.

Sock_stands_poll

What's your fave pattern for socks?

• Striped
  • Polka Dot
  • Argyle
  • Houndstooth

Micro_bullying-micro
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, a month where communities can band toget...
Micro_world enviroment day-micro
World Environment Day is celebrated annually on June 5th and was created to inspire people around...
Micro_soup kitchen-micro
Volunteering can be a great way to learn about the world, meet new people and help make a differe...
Micro_pink_micro
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Most of us know a mom, aunt, sister, cousin, teacher or...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Boysrock50" wrote:                          "Boysrock50" wrote:  "AlphaT" wrote: Define respect. I was talking about this in chat earlier, I can't really define it. To me, it's just a feeling I have, I know if I respect someone when I talk to them. I kind of admire them, look up to them.  Hmm... that's not really how I think of respect. It seems a little bad to say, but there are plenty of people I respect that I do not admire.
Braxton88
Braxton88 posted in Say Anything:
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO BORED
reply about 1 hour
vir
vir posted in General:
Mention not. But I should appreciate you. You r really a gentle plus mental girl. Btw your favourite author ?
vir
vir posted in General:
But you people r really decent. Oh, your parents purchased gold :devil. Cool. So how's doing? Well did you get trigonometry in your 9th grade syllabus of maths?
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
We do the same thing as you guys haha! Mainly, we just burst crackers, but yeah there are family gatherings. :D  We buy gold too. c: It's a culture all over India.  And yeah, there is a difference in rituals and stuff, but it's because India is so diverse.  It's really not like that haha. People can be rude and decent, that has got nothing to do with where you live in the world. :3