Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Pretty Little Liars: Season 3, Episode 24:: A dAngerous gAme

This week on Pretty Little Liars (Season 3, Episode 24), Spencer is back home, but is she really okay? Read the Kidzworld Recap of “A dAngerous gAme" which aired March 19th, 2013 to discover what you missed! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-31 15:34:17 -0700

I know right

Girisawesome
Girisawesome wrote:
2013-04-05 17:47:38 -0700

I hate how it doesnt start in a long time

princess nelly
princess nelly wrote:
2013-03-27 16:14:27 -0700

i love that show and i watch it every tuesday. it sucks that its not coming on till june something.that episode was like the best episode ever!!!!!!smile

mattjamie1
mattjamie1 wrote:
2013-03-22 16:02:56 -0700

girldude i gave you a message

girldude203
girldude203 wrote:
2013-03-22 16:02:12 -0700

This show is my addiction...I was freaking upset that it doesnt come back until like June!!!

mattjamie1

{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-03-21 08:09:51 -0700

Loved it ♥

Fashiondesigner1
Fashiondesigner1 wrote:
2013-03-20 17:11:31 -0700

I love this show so much! the finale was unbelievable and i cant wait to see season 4! i am also curious to find out what was in the trunk!

Red_coat_poll

Did you know the identity of Red Coat?

• Yes, I read the books
  • Yes, the show gave too many hints
  • No, I had no idea
  • No, I thought it was someone else

Micro_pretty little liars-micro
This week on Pretty Little Liars (Season 3, Episode 23), "A" ups the ante and forces the liars in...
Micro_prettylittleliars-22-micro
This week on Pretty Little Liars (Season 3, Episode 22), Spencer is stuck in Radley after finding...
Micro_prettylittleliars-21-micro
This week on Pretty Little Liars (Season 3, Episode 21), Spencer knows that Toby is in league wit...
Micro_prettylittleliars-micro
This week on Pretty Little Liars (Season 3, Episode 19), Mona kicks Spencer off the debate team, ...

Entertainment in the forums

SelenaGomezFanGirl
"SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: the husband took a pic of his wife wet it for development and hung it to dry  Jim has three piles of sand and Tim has four piles of sand. If they put them all together, how many do they have? Right you are (: One pile of sand. thanks american_brit
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no uguys r wrong its fire! feed it whatever u have to burn but give it water to drink itll die:)
urifour11
urifour11 posted in Movies:
the insurgent trailer came out Friday and i went CRAZY i am one of the people that read the whole entire series and let me just say THERE WAS NO BOX. there wasn't a special divergent!! and tris hair is WAY to short. i get she cut it for the fault in our stars but plz wear a wig. i am not a hater against divergent FAR FROM IT i just hope they don't mess up the movie by putting fake stuff in their but i cant wait to see it!
donteatcarrots
"hugebear" wrote:"american_brit" wrote: "hugebear" wrote: "SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: my guessing ill hav to leave one okk Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die.what am I?   Is this the fish? ' Huge! xD Bu-bu-but I thoughts the fish drowns if they drink :devil Haha xD
-Kat-
-Kat- posted in Celebs:
all about that bass - meghan trainor  counting stars - onerepublic happy - pharrell williams  all sam smith songs