Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Fashion Police: 2013 Kids Choice Awards

The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards orange carpet is an opportunity for celebs to show off their fun side, and the only guarantee is that they might be wearing slime by the end! Check out these fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Kids Choice Awards! Back to Article

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:30:21 -0700

they look awesome i love krstens look

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:28:24 -0700

Why do they dress so nice they're ganna get slimed or touched by dirty sweaty hands? Annoyed

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:07:14 -0700

I like Fergie's dress, but I don't think Kristen's outfit looks good at all

chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2013-03-25 14:06:05 -0700

i like most of them just not fergie's.oh fergie wat are you doin?

Love ; Yew
Love ; Yew wrote:
2013-03-25 12:10:38 -0700

Leave Bella, Lucas and Amandla alone, I loved their outfits! c:

alwayslovinrayray
alwayslovinrayray wrote:
2013-03-25 12:07:15 -0700

i love willow drees ke$ha no

zoofree
zoofree wrote:
2013-03-25 12:05:32 -0700

i love bella dress she is from shake it up

markeyra divakeyra
markeyra divakeyra wrote:
2013-03-25 12:01:36 -0700

i like belle thorn dresses but ke$ha try somthing diffrent beacues u did not get a change to fit in

meowser123453
meowser123453 wrote:
2013-03-25 11:31:02 -0700

um i do not like non of those dresses because i'm not a big fan of fashion designers :I

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-03-25 09:23:28 -0700

i love Bella Thorn's dress but Ke$ha's...well...I have no words...

manamanaa
manamanaa wrote:
2013-03-25 08:52:41 -0700

i love bella thorne dress

alvy123
alvy123 wrote:
2013-03-25 08:36:32 -0700

fergis's was not so good but i loved Bella Thorne's

jimena
jimena wrote:
2013-03-25 07:14:49 -0700

I

princes81
princes81 wrote:
2013-03-25 07:00:19 -0700

Worst dress or getup was fergies the best dress or clothing was bella thorne

nicki here123
nicki here123 wrote:
2013-03-25 06:25:59 -0700

U guys don't know what fashion police is its where peoples dress really really really really really ugly

aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb wrote:
2013-03-25 04:53:08 -0700

idk, but i love Kristen's outfit

Nisya-
Nisya- wrote:
2013-03-25 04:32:16 -0700

Fergie's dress is pretty cool ;D

melinia
melinia wrote:
2013-03-25 01:44:29 -0700

My fav one is Amandla's! It is just beautiful, and suits her sooo well! She's so gorgeous!

FlOrIn$FlYs
FlOrIn$FlYs wrote:
2013-03-24 21:45:46 -0700

I Love The LAST one!♥

How Important Is Fashion to You?

• Fashion is my life!
  • It's pretty important - but my friends and family come first.
  • It's fun, but not very important to me.
  • It isn't important at all.