Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Easter

Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?! Back to Article

cowlover711

lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-03-26 13:38:40 -0700

cool

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-25 12:09:03 -0700

ccccccccoooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Big Grin

ikat12

The Jelly Bean bark looks so good! I want to make it for Easter

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_micro_eggshellplanter
With spring on your doorstep you may find that there are a few more green things sprouting out of...
Micro_how to decorate cookies-micro
Easter is all about family feasts and delicious dessert treats, like chocolate Easter eggs, cakes...
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...
Micro_painted-easter-eggs-micro
Easter is just a week away, which means lots of chocolate, crafting and Easter activities - like ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel