Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Easter

Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?! Back to Article

cowlover711

lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-03-26 13:38:40 -0700

cool

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-25 12:09:03 -0700

ccccccccoooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Big Grin

ikat12

The Jelly Bean bark looks so good! I want to make it for Easter

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_micro_eggshellplanter
With spring on your doorstep you may find that there are a few more green things sprouting out of...
Micro_how to decorate cookies-micro
Easter is all about family feasts and delicious dessert treats, like chocolate Easter eggs, cakes...
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...
Micro_painted-easter-eggs-micro
Easter is just a week away, which means lots of chocolate, crafting and Easter activities - like ...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
werewolf7