Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Refresh Your Hair For Spring

Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This spring it's all about glossy, natural hair so put down that straightening iron and welcome back soft and touchable locks! Back to Article

sophialily448
sophialily448 wrote:
2014-07-11 12:40:47 -0700

wow. hairstyles.

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-10 05:42:22 -0700

My hair is thick but I cut then thin..

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-10 05:42:16 -0700

My hair is thick but I cut then thin..

JaminJulia
JaminJulia wrote:
2014-06-22 16:59:09 -0700

first of all, THAT PICTURE WITH THE BABY AND DOG IS SO............. CUTE smile

JaminJulia
JaminJulia wrote:
2014-06-22 16:56:04 -0700

I always take a shower before school, my friends then say my hair is SO shiny and smells good

Amybee123
Amybee123 wrote:
2014-06-19 08:11:04 -0700

Everyone tells me that my hair is really thick.

Caitlee
Caitlee wrote:
2014-06-15 04:57:48 -0700

I like my hair! golden, not to thick, not to thin, and it's down past my shoulders! smile

bella.253
bella.253 wrote:
2014-06-06 03:24:00 -0700

My hair soo long

arosha
arosha wrote:
2014-06-06 03:23:16 -0700

my hair is just a mess and thin

cat_maniac
cat_maniac wrote:
2014-05-29 02:43:10 -0700

well, my hair is just thick, and not really that long. it's below my shoulders, but not touching my elbows. the problem is, i always wear it in a ponytail to school and (i know this is weird) i never let my hair down at school. i'm worried what people will think of that when i actually let my hair down. i do experiment with different hairstyles on the weekends though. i just don't know what to do at school. i really do want to let my hair down. plz help me!

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-05-24 21:55:49 -0700

My hair was below my elbows and now its cut to just the top of my elbows. I'm thinking about gettin loose waves (my hair is straight).

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-05 12:32:38 -0700

Eck. My hair is a mess. It's really hard to deal with. Does anyone else feel like saying "You can have it!" after someone tells you that they love your hair? (But of course, I'll keep it)

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-05 12:30:52 -0700

smile That made me smile. Thank you!

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-05-01 15:57:49 -0700

I think I might need a Spring Hair refresher smile

athansia
athansia wrote:
2013-08-12 07:24:19 -0700

its very nice have tried this
Tongue Out

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2013-04-06 05:58:38 -0700

cool iwuvcandy!

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-04-05 17:37:26 -0700

wow this is my kind of hair products XD

dog9
dog9 wrote:
2013-03-31 15:39:11 -0700

Its good smile

arp20
arp20 wrote:
2013-03-30 01:17:06 -0700

very nice.

Runway_Rocker
Runway_Rocker wrote:
2013-03-29 09:31:41 -0700

Imma try that !!!

Straight_poll

What's your fave hair color?

• Blondes
  • Brunettes
  • Redheads
  • Purple

Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .
Micro_american crew long collage micro
To spike or not to spike? That's not the only question. From conditioner to gel and mud and beyon...
Micro_micro_headband
Fall is here! The weather has cracked chilly and it’s time to get cozy and embrace those falling ...
Micro_curling iron micro freshairboutique blog
Got curls? The Curling Iron is a hot tool that can make or break your hairstyle. Learn how to use...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D