Comments

Michelle Obama: First Lady of Style

First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. Get all the details on Kidzworld! Back to Article

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-17 07:17:04 -0700

I love it when she ears her hair natural in one of those pictures!

kayla1433
kayla1433 wrote:
2013-04-14 12:13:38 -0700

she has good styles there so cute on hersmile smile

Rhema J

GeogiaDawg wrote:
2013-04-04 15:00:58 -0700

wird

msboutthatlife
msboutthatlife wrote:
2013-04-04 14:52:53 -0700

I love her don't know she have a bad comment that's for shear lol look at here style I bet u shes doing her foreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Frustrated

msboutthatlife
msboutthatlife wrote:
2013-04-04 14:51:58 -0700

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-04 14:01:45 -0700

shes very pretty dont judge her by her looks ur not supposed to u mite as well judge her by her actions

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-04 14:00:27 -0700

thats just so rude

BOO_LUVS_YOU
BOO_LUVS_YOU wrote:
2013-04-04 13:20:29 -0700

gyt that right her rachet self lol

nissaanna
nissaanna wrote:
2013-04-04 13:18:45 -0700

she ugly just like her husband

yolo_swag1
yolo_swag1 wrote:
2013-04-04 11:48:02 -0700

that is ice I like her hair

yolo_swag1
yolo_swag1 wrote:
2013-04-04 11:47:54 -0700

that is ice I like her her

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-04-04 09:37:35 -0700

Beautiful. x3

partyanimalguy
partyanimalguy wrote:
2013-04-03 15:49:31 -0700

our first lady is a boss

Shaybaby1234
Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2013-04-02 12:15:35 -0700

She is like the only pretty First Lady all the other First Ladies were very ugly

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-03-29 01:12:41 -0700

shes so cool

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-03-28 17:27:20 -0700

I Love Our First Lady

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-03-28 11:03:34 -0700

wow

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_michelle obama-micro
We may think of First Lady Michelle Obama as American President Barack Obama’s wife, but before s...
Micro_beyonce-micro
It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, ...
Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me