Comments

Michelle Obama: First Lady of Style

First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. Get all the details on Kidzworld! Back to Article

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-17 07:17:04 -0700

I love it when she ears her hair natural in one of those pictures!

kayla1433
kayla1433 wrote:
2013-04-14 12:13:38 -0700

she has good styles there so cute on hersmile smile

Rhema J

GeogiaDawg wrote:
2013-04-04 15:00:58 -0700

wird

msboutthatlife
msboutthatlife wrote:
2013-04-04 14:52:53 -0700

I love her don't know she have a bad comment that's for shear lol look at here style I bet u shes doing her foreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Frustrated

msboutthatlife
msboutthatlife wrote:
2013-04-04 14:51:58 -0700

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-04 14:01:45 -0700

shes very pretty dont judge her by her looks ur not supposed to u mite as well judge her by her actions

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-04 14:00:27 -0700

thats just so rude

BOO_LUVS_YOU
BOO_LUVS_YOU wrote:
2013-04-04 13:20:29 -0700

gyt that right her rachet self lol

nissaanna
nissaanna wrote:
2013-04-04 13:18:45 -0700

she ugly just like her husband

yolo_swag1
yolo_swag1 wrote:
2013-04-04 11:48:02 -0700

that is ice I like her hair

yolo_swag1
yolo_swag1 wrote:
2013-04-04 11:47:54 -0700

that is ice I like her her

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-04-04 09:37:35 -0700

Beautiful. x3

partyanimalguy
partyanimalguy wrote:
2013-04-03 15:49:31 -0700

our first lady is a boss

Shaybaby1234
Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2013-04-02 12:15:35 -0700

She is like the only pretty First Lady all the other First Ladies were very ugly

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-03-29 01:12:41 -0700

shes so cool

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-03-28 17:27:20 -0700

I Love Our First Lady

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-03-28 11:03:34 -0700

wow

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_michelle obama-micro
We may think of First Lady Michelle Obama as American President Barack Obama’s wife, but before s...
Micro_beyonce-micro
It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, ...
Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....