Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Michelle Obama: First Lady of Style

First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. Get all the details on Kidzworld! Back to Article

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-17 07:17:04 -0700

I love it when she ears her hair natural in one of those pictures!

kayla1433
kayla1433 wrote:
2013-04-14 12:13:38 -0700

she has good styles there so cute on hersmile smile

Rhema J

GeogiaDawg wrote:
2013-04-04 15:00:58 -0700

wird

msboutthatlife
msboutthatlife wrote:
2013-04-04 14:52:53 -0700

I love her don't know she have a bad comment that's for shear lol look at here style I bet u shes doing her foreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Frustrated

msboutthatlife
msboutthatlife wrote:
2013-04-04 14:51:58 -0700

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-04 14:01:45 -0700

shes very pretty dont judge her by her looks ur not supposed to u mite as well judge her by her actions

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-04 14:00:27 -0700

thats just so rude

BOO_LUVS_YOU
BOO_LUVS_YOU wrote:
2013-04-04 13:20:29 -0700

gyt that right her rachet self lol

nissaanna
nissaanna wrote:
2013-04-04 13:18:45 -0700

she ugly just like her husband

yolo_swag1
yolo_swag1 wrote:
2013-04-04 11:48:02 -0700

that is ice I like her hair

yolo_swag1
yolo_swag1 wrote:
2013-04-04 11:47:54 -0700

that is ice I like her her

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-04-04 09:37:35 -0700

Beautiful. x3

partyanimalguy
partyanimalguy wrote:
2013-04-03 15:49:31 -0700

our first lady is a boss

Shaybaby1234
Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2013-04-02 12:15:35 -0700

She is like the only pretty First Lady all the other First Ladies were very ugly

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-03-29 01:12:41 -0700

shes so cool

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-03-28 17:27:20 -0700

I Love Our First Lady

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-03-28 11:03:34 -0700

wow

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.