Comments

Michelle Obama: First Lady of Style

First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. Get all the details on Kidzworld! Back to Article

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-17 07:17:04 -0700

I love it when she ears her hair natural in one of those pictures!

kayla1433
kayla1433 wrote:
2013-04-14 12:13:38 -0700

she has good styles there so cute on hersmile smile

Rhema J

GeogiaDawg wrote:
2013-04-04 15:00:58 -0700

wird

msboutthatlife
msboutthatlife wrote:
2013-04-04 14:52:53 -0700

I love her don't know she have a bad comment that's for shear lol look at here style I bet u shes doing her foreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Frustrated

msboutthatlife
msboutthatlife wrote:
2013-04-04 14:51:58 -0700

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-04 14:01:45 -0700

shes very pretty dont judge her by her looks ur not supposed to u mite as well judge her by her actions

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-04 14:00:27 -0700

thats just so rude

BOO_LUVS_YOU
BOO_LUVS_YOU wrote:
2013-04-04 13:20:29 -0700

gyt that right her rachet self lol

nissaanna
nissaanna wrote:
2013-04-04 13:18:45 -0700

she ugly just like her husband

yolo_swag1
yolo_swag1 wrote:
2013-04-04 11:48:02 -0700

that is ice I like her hair

yolo_swag1
yolo_swag1 wrote:
2013-04-04 11:47:54 -0700

that is ice I like her her

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-04-04 09:37:35 -0700

Beautiful. x3

partyanimalguy
partyanimalguy wrote:
2013-04-03 15:49:31 -0700

our first lady is a boss

Shaybaby1234
Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2013-04-02 12:15:35 -0700

She is like the only pretty First Lady all the other First Ladies were very ugly

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-03-29 01:12:41 -0700

shes so cool

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-03-28 17:27:20 -0700

I Love Our First Lady

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-03-28 11:03:34 -0700

wow

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_michelle obama-micro
We may think of First Lady Michelle Obama as American President Barack Obama’s wife, but before s...
Micro_beyonce-micro
It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, ...
Micro_anne-mic
Batman's lady Catwoman changes her look
Micro_chloe moretz-george-mic
Our Hollywood hair guru tells you how to get Chloe's lovely locks
Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.