Comments

April 2013 Horoscopes

April showers may bring May flowers, but what does your future hold? Check out Kidzworld’s April 2013 Horoscopes to see what April has in store for you. Back to Article

Fairy Tale

AJcool07 wrote:
2013-04-19 20:56:51 -0700

I think it just a prank

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 11:02:25 -0700

Bored this is stupid this sucks

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:58:01 -0700

It really freaks me out how much my sign, Capricorn, really is a lot like me...

PinkSunset

imfunsize wrote:
2013-04-11 19:42:40 -0700

CAPRICORN IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:04 -0700

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Qingman8
Qingman8 wrote:
2013-04-07 17:53:21 -0700

Taurus

manipooh2828
manipooh2828 wrote:
2013-04-07 10:31:21 -0700

AQUARIUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Zachary-
-Zachary- wrote:
2013-04-07 09:55:50 -0700

It's funny because none of these are predictions. They're suggestions of what to do.

Theswagking26
Theswagking26 wrote:
2013-04-07 09:40:17 -0700

freak

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-04-07 09:35:38 -0700

Scorpio!!!!!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT