Comments

April 2013 Horoscopes

April showers may bring May flowers, but what does your future hold? Check out Kidzworld’s April 2013 Horoscopes to see what April has in store for you. Back to Article

duke soccerer king

izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-06 22:40:16 -0700

Holy crap! This is so accurate! September! Embarrassed

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2013-04-06 18:51:17 -0700

Leo. My wisdom is unmatched? Oh I know, darling.

4shishi

smiling rose wrote:
2013-04-06 06:34:22 -0700

i love it.my scorpio

AJcutie09
AJcutie09 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:18:50 -0700

i love it to much it is A.W.E.S.O.M.E AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!! smile smile

AJcutie09

2013-04-02 16:22:18 -0700

am I the only leo on here becuz it seems so

nalah5176
nalah5176 wrote:
2013-04-02 16:21:31 -0700

am I the only leo on here becuz it seems so

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

kaykay2002