Comments

April 2013 Horoscopes

April showers may bring May flowers, but what does your future hold? Check out Kidzworld’s April 2013 Horoscopes to see what April has in store for you. Back to Article

duke soccerer king

izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-06 22:40:16 -0700

Holy crap! This is so accurate! September! Embarrassed

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2013-04-06 18:51:17 -0700

Leo. My wisdom is unmatched? Oh I know, darling.

4shishi

smiling rose wrote:
2013-04-06 06:34:22 -0700

i love it.my scorpio

AJcutie09
AJcutie09 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:18:50 -0700

i love it to much it is A.W.E.S.O.M.E AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!! smile smile

AJcutie09

2013-04-02 16:22:18 -0700

am I the only leo on here becuz it seems so

nalah5176
nalah5176 wrote:
2013-04-02 16:21:31 -0700

am I the only leo on here becuz it seems so

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT