Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

April 2013 Horoscopes

April showers may bring May flowers, but what does your future hold? Check out Kidzworld’s April 2013 Horoscopes to see what April has in store for you. Back to Article

Obey_Busted
Obey_Busted wrote:
2013-04-01 13:07:01 -0700

Aquarius Love

bookworm309
bookworm309 wrote:
2013-03-30 20:04:21 -0700

Aquarius the best

bigboss24
bigboss24 wrote:
2013-03-30 15:09:12 -0700

Taurus all the way hankkk

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-30 12:55:28 -0700

Capricorn All the way! Big Grin

;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken; wrote:
2013-03-30 10:18:30 -0700

Aries, for life! Haha at Allen. ♥

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-03-30 10:13:13 -0700

I hope i get some luck, I just broke my foot last night Frustrated

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-03-30 07:43:10 -0700

Dahhhh, I am stilll a pisces!

crystal28105
crystal28105 wrote:
2013-03-29 14:14:13 -0700

????

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2013-03-29 00:35:38 -0700

Woah! Horiscopes are right!!! I'm a gemini and I am not focused!!! I'm liking having fun better!!! I'm sorry little onion thingys!!!

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2013-03-29 00:35:02 -0700

Woah! Horiscopes are right!!! I'm a gemini and I am not focused!!! I'm so having fun!!! I'm sorry little onion thingys!!!

ShaddyT1999
ShaddyT1999 wrote:
2013-03-28 23:03:11 -0700

Scorpio! Im not sure that will happen. i haven't met "the one" yet! lol... Tongue Out

crystal28105
crystal28105 wrote:
2013-03-28 15:40:59 -0700

Sagittarius... I don't get it... Frustrated

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-03-28 08:43:13 -0700

What the hell! Frustrated humare taare gardish me hai Tongue Out lolz i hope all dis isn't true Angel Big Frown Big Grin

bailey crazy

2013-03-27 17:28:53 -0700

aquarius

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-27 16:14:32 -0700

libra woop woop

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)