Comments

April 2013 Horoscopes

April showers may bring May flowers, but what does your future hold? Check out Kidzworld’s April 2013 Horoscopes to see what April has in store for you. Back to Article

Obey_Busted
Obey_Busted wrote:
2013-04-01 13:07:01 -0700

Aquarius Love

bookworm309
bookworm309 wrote:
2013-03-30 20:04:21 -0700

Aquarius the best

bigboss24
bigboss24 wrote:
2013-03-30 15:09:12 -0700

Taurus all the way hankkk

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-30 12:55:28 -0700

Capricorn All the way! Big Grin

;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken; wrote:
2013-03-30 10:18:30 -0700

Aries, for life! Haha at Allen. ♥

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-03-30 10:13:13 -0700

I hope i get some luck, I just broke my foot last night Frustrated

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-03-30 07:43:10 -0700

Dahhhh, I am stilll a pisces!

crystal28105
crystal28105 wrote:
2013-03-29 14:14:13 -0700

????

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2013-03-29 00:35:38 -0700

Woah! Horiscopes are right!!! I'm a gemini and I am not focused!!! I'm liking having fun better!!! I'm sorry little onion thingys!!!

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2013-03-29 00:35:02 -0700

Woah! Horiscopes are right!!! I'm a gemini and I am not focused!!! I'm so having fun!!! I'm sorry little onion thingys!!!

ShaddyT1999
ShaddyT1999 wrote:
2013-03-28 23:03:11 -0700

Scorpio! Im not sure that will happen. i haven't met "the one" yet! lol... Tongue Out

crystal28105
crystal28105 wrote:
2013-03-28 15:40:59 -0700

Sagittarius... I don't get it... Frustrated

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-03-28 08:43:13 -0700

What the hell! Frustrated humare taare gardish me hai Tongue Out lolz i hope all dis isn't true Angel Big Frown Big Grin

bailey crazy

2013-03-27 17:28:53 -0700

aquarius

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-03-27 16:14:32 -0700

libra woop woop

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!