Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have A Crush On My Neighbor!

Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes we walk to school together. I want to tell him the truth, but he's a year old and I'm afraid he'll think I'm weird and avoid me. What should I do? Back to Article

PickledTwix
PickledTwix wrote:
2014-07-09 16:05:55 -0700

same thing for me Frown

carrillo12
carrillo12 wrote:
2014-03-19 15:45:38 -0700

aving fellings for this person is ok. Just don't make it obvious.

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:40:26 -0800

you should prabaly tell him the truth, how you feel about him and take it from there and be 'real' even if you feel nervous because thats how I would feel.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:02:22 -0800

just because he is a year older doesn't mean anything my crush isone yer older than me and he is my ex but I still like him so

beautyqueen579
beautyqueen579 wrote:
2013-12-18 14:54:52 -0800

U should try talking to c if one of ur friends can find out for u anonymously

masterblaster123
masterblaster123 wrote:
2013-11-29 06:56:38 -0800

If you don't try it you'll never know

masterblaster123
masterblaster123 wrote:
2013-11-29 06:55:38 -0800

she is not six they dont have play dates

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:22:55 -0800

Ooooh, I had this once, and we hung out everyday and played basketball :P but then I quit liking him...just as a friend, and we still hang out every now and then :P

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:00:17 -0800

WELL BE YOUR SELF AND THE WAY HE ACTS AROUND MAKE SURE U SEE IF HE LOOKS AT YOU WEIRD THEN HE MIGHT LIKE YOU HANG OUT SOMETIME LIKE GOING OVER TO HIS HOUSE FOR A PLAY DATE

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-21 06:02:12 -0700

i have a crush i but he doesn't like me the same back at all

sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-27 12:34:43 -0700

Tell him how you feel don't keep it bottled up inside you he probably likes you too

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-20 21:23:45 -0700

I think you should tell him how you truly feel instead of keeping it on the inside and letting it build up that isn't good for you so you should just tell him the truth instead of keeping it inside and you never know he could like you back if your true.

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:43:50 -0700

look u should just be honest with him so what if he doesnt feel the same way just come right out with it and if he doesnt like you back then jjust say alright we can be friends agains

dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2013-07-15 07:27:21 -0700

My neighbor used to be my boyfriend but he broke up with me. I was OK with that because soon i realize that I was NOT meant for him!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-13 10:44:47 -0700

OMGAWD I have a crush on my neighbor across the street...I told him my serect about my night form.O_O

blondechick
blondechick wrote:
2013-07-04 15:34:28 -0700

I would tell him and telll him ur ok with being just friends even if u aren't

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2013-06-20 13:00:12 -0700

I think you should try to drop hints that you really really like him! But don't tell him right away. It may affect you both in a negative way. Even if he feels the same it may cause things to be hard on him but not for you

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:19:40 -0700

I think u shut first find out some signals, then maybe u can tell him so it won't be so embarrassing

lashawn03
lashawn03 wrote:
2013-05-20 19:00:11 -0700

I think you should tell him the truth if he likes you he'll tell you but if he doesn't plenty more fish in the sea lol

avianna12345
avianna12345 wrote:
2013-05-19 11:15:30 -0700

Hmu. And I'll tell you some real advice. Bc these ppl have The the worse advice ever.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crushing-micro
Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_like_micro
makaykay asks: "I like this boy but I don’t know if he likes me. When my cousin asked him if he l...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (