Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have A Crush On My Neighbor!

Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes we walk to school together. I want to tell him the truth, but he's a year old and I'm afraid he'll think I'm weird and avoid me. What should I do? Back to Article

PickledTwix
PickledTwix wrote:
2014-07-09 16:05:55 -0700

same thing for me Frown

carrillo12
carrillo12 wrote:
2014-03-19 15:45:38 -0700

aving fellings for this person is ok. Just don't make it obvious.

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:40:26 -0800

you should prabaly tell him the truth, how you feel about him and take it from there and be 'real' even if you feel nervous because thats how I would feel.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:02:22 -0800

just because he is a year older doesn't mean anything my crush isone yer older than me and he is my ex but I still like him so

beautyqueen579
beautyqueen579 wrote:
2013-12-18 14:54:52 -0800

U should try talking to c if one of ur friends can find out for u anonymously

masterblaster123
masterblaster123 wrote:
2013-11-29 06:56:38 -0800

If you don't try it you'll never know

masterblaster123
masterblaster123 wrote:
2013-11-29 06:55:38 -0800

she is not six they dont have play dates

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:22:55 -0800

Ooooh, I had this once, and we hung out everyday and played basketball :P but then I quit liking him...just as a friend, and we still hang out every now and then :P

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:00:17 -0800

WELL BE YOUR SELF AND THE WAY HE ACTS AROUND MAKE SURE U SEE IF HE LOOKS AT YOU WEIRD THEN HE MIGHT LIKE YOU HANG OUT SOMETIME LIKE GOING OVER TO HIS HOUSE FOR A PLAY DATE

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-21 06:02:12 -0700

i have a crush i but he doesn't like me the same back at all

sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-27 12:34:43 -0700

Tell him how you feel don't keep it bottled up inside you he probably likes you too

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-20 21:23:45 -0700

I think you should tell him how you truly feel instead of keeping it on the inside and letting it build up that isn't good for you so you should just tell him the truth instead of keeping it inside and you never know he could like you back if your true.

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:43:50 -0700

look u should just be honest with him so what if he doesnt feel the same way just come right out with it and if he doesnt like you back then jjust say alright we can be friends agains

dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2013-07-15 07:27:21 -0700

My neighbor used to be my boyfriend but he broke up with me. I was OK with that because soon i realize that I was NOT meant for him!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-13 10:44:47 -0700

OMGAWD I have a crush on my neighbor across the street...I told him my serect about my night form.O_O

blondechick
blondechick wrote:
2013-07-04 15:34:28 -0700

I would tell him and telll him ur ok with being just friends even if u aren't

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2013-06-20 13:00:12 -0700

I think you should try to drop hints that you really really like him! But don't tell him right away. It may affect you both in a negative way. Even if he feels the same it may cause things to be hard on him but not for you

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:19:40 -0700

I think u shut first find out some signals, then maybe u can tell him so it won't be so embarrassing

lashawn03
lashawn03 wrote:
2013-05-20 19:00:11 -0700

I think you should tell him the truth if he likes you he'll tell you but if he doesn't plenty more fish in the sea lol

avianna12345
avianna12345 wrote:
2013-05-19 11:15:30 -0700

Hmu. And I'll tell you some real advice. Bc these ppl have The the worse advice ever.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crushing-micro
Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_like_micro
makaykay asks: "I like this boy but I don’t know if he likes me. When my cousin asked him if he l...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day