Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have A Crush On My Neighbor!

Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes we walk to school together. I want to tell him the truth, but he's a year old and I'm afraid he'll think I'm weird and avoid me. What should I do? Back to Article

PickledTwix
PickledTwix wrote:
2014-07-09 16:05:55 -0700

same thing for me Frown

carrillo12
carrillo12 wrote:
2014-03-19 15:45:38 -0700

aving fellings for this person is ok. Just don't make it obvious.

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:40:26 -0800

you should prabaly tell him the truth, how you feel about him and take it from there and be 'real' even if you feel nervous because thats how I would feel.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:02:22 -0800

just because he is a year older doesn't mean anything my crush isone yer older than me and he is my ex but I still like him so

beautyqueen579
beautyqueen579 wrote:
2013-12-18 14:54:52 -0800

U should try talking to c if one of ur friends can find out for u anonymously

masterblaster123
masterblaster123 wrote:
2013-11-29 06:56:38 -0800

If you don't try it you'll never know

masterblaster123
masterblaster123 wrote:
2013-11-29 06:55:38 -0800

she is not six they dont have play dates

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:22:55 -0800

Ooooh, I had this once, and we hung out everyday and played basketball :P but then I quit liking him...just as a friend, and we still hang out every now and then :P

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:00:17 -0800

WELL BE YOUR SELF AND THE WAY HE ACTS AROUND MAKE SURE U SEE IF HE LOOKS AT YOU WEIRD THEN HE MIGHT LIKE YOU HANG OUT SOMETIME LIKE GOING OVER TO HIS HOUSE FOR A PLAY DATE

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-21 06:02:12 -0700

i have a crush i but he doesn't like me the same back at all

sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-27 12:34:43 -0700

Tell him how you feel don't keep it bottled up inside you he probably likes you too

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-20 21:23:45 -0700

I think you should tell him how you truly feel instead of keeping it on the inside and letting it build up that isn't good for you so you should just tell him the truth instead of keeping it inside and you never know he could like you back if your true.

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:43:50 -0700

look u should just be honest with him so what if he doesnt feel the same way just come right out with it and if he doesnt like you back then jjust say alright we can be friends agains

dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2013-07-15 07:27:21 -0700

My neighbor used to be my boyfriend but he broke up with me. I was OK with that because soon i realize that I was NOT meant for him!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-13 10:44:47 -0700

OMGAWD I have a crush on my neighbor across the street...I told him my serect about my night form.O_O

blondechick
blondechick wrote:
2013-07-04 15:34:28 -0700

I would tell him and telll him ur ok with being just friends even if u aren't

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2013-06-20 13:00:12 -0700

I think you should try to drop hints that you really really like him! But don't tell him right away. It may affect you both in a negative way. Even if he feels the same it may cause things to be hard on him but not for you

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:19:40 -0700

I think u shut first find out some signals, then maybe u can tell him so it won't be so embarrassing

lashawn03
lashawn03 wrote:
2013-05-20 19:00:11 -0700

I think you should tell him the truth if he likes you he'll tell you but if he doesn't plenty more fish in the sea lol

avianna12345
avianna12345 wrote:
2013-05-19 11:15:30 -0700

Hmu. And I'll tell you some real advice. Bc these ppl have The the worse advice ever.

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crushing-micro
Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_like_micro
makaykay asks: "I like this boy but I don’t know if he likes me. When my cousin asked him if he l...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Hahaha. Well, I don't put too much eyeliner on, but I will try to explain it. Follow your eye line, and just go over it like two times. :p
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
Oh, okay?
LolJokes005
LolJokes005 posted in Style:
"hieverybody22" wrote:help!!all my friennds are tinyand the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums...please help mealittleBIGproblem Look Don't worry about ur weight. Just be a good sport, and wear clother that u're confy in, even if they are ur Mums. And don't worry ill be ur frd :D
jordand08
"Jelly3" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it. This. :)
happyfrizzl12
Dear seraphine10 Tell your mum how you feel about going back to New Zealand for a holiday. Do you worry that there will be earthquakes while you're away? Sit her down in private and tell her how you feel about it. Maybe if she see's how scared you are of going back she won't make you. Just tell her how you really feel about it because earthquakes at 7 years old is traumatizing. Hope this helps.  ​- The Fabulous Unicorn