Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have A Crush On My Neighbor!

Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes we walk to school together. I want to tell him the truth, but he's a year old and I'm afraid he'll think I'm weird and avoid me. What should I do? Back to Article

monsterhighgirl1600

lovergal15 wrote:
2013-04-13 21:41:46 -0700

yeah i do

giraffepower
giraffepower wrote:
2013-04-12 03:15:09 -0700

you should spend heaps of time with him and when you feel confident ask him out.But dont go over the top to impress him.

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-10 19:37:55 -0700

No I don't like this boy next door but he told my brother to ask if I was single I was not for him!

girlysam
girlysam wrote:
2013-04-09 16:19:36 -0700

I say just tell him how you feel if he acts weird just try to mve on. Frustrated

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:05:45 -0700

send him a letter with all your allowance money saying that your willing to pay him to date you. so if he doesnt like you it still works out because you still get to date him!

MichieStyles
MichieStyles wrote:
2013-04-07 13:42:28 -0700

Supergirl I know its scary to tell your boy mate that you fancy him but my advice is try first you never know he might of liked you 2 he might ask you out so its your choice but take my advice if you want or read my dating tips atrcile

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 04:58:57 -0700

told ya!

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 04:56:06 -0700

Hahahahahaha! That is funny!!!!!!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 04:54:17 -0700

haha i was laughing cause one person said her next door ppl were 3 and 7 i wnna met that gurl haha she was eww!
HAHAHA

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 04:52:11 -0700

Oh my gosh Tyonnia!!!!!!!!!! Lol You Are So Crazy Big Grin

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 04:50:43 -0700

hahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah omg yall got my tummy hurting lol

DanniCanCareLess;*
DanniCanCareLess;* wrote:
2013-04-06 04:28:48 -0700

; All My Neighbors Are Like The Ages 45-90 Frustrated But That's A good Thing. Because I Won't Hear Kids Screaming For The Ice cream Man Or Hearing Loud Speakers from A Party.! I Do Party's At Like,... Places that Are No Where Near My Neighborhood ^.^

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-04-05 03:40:01 -0700

no way my neighbors 3 and 7 years old

YourOnlyOne(:
YourOnlyOne(: wrote:
2013-04-04 18:00:42 -0700

My neighbors are hot!
But there in high school ;c

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-04 17:30:38 -0700

my neighbor is 9..yea right

BabyyTinyy_rk
BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-04 17:29:20 -0700

Pshh please my neighbor is ugly af!

;B_R_A_N_D_Y ♥
;B_R_A_N_D_Y ♥ wrote:
2013-04-04 17:22:22 -0700

My Neighbor's Are Monkeys -.-
-Im Scared To Tell Them I Have A BIG CRUSH On All Them [/.\] Hahahaha ... ♥

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-04 17:19:01 -0700

My neighbor is a crazy redneck

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Micro_deardish-crushing-micro
Crushing asks: My best friend and I have been inseparable since we were little kids. But now that...
Micro_deardish-crush-micro
Dear Dish-It: I’ve had a crush on this guy for over two years now. We’ve had five classes togethe...
Micro_crush_micro
jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m start...
Micro_like_micro
makaykay asks: "I like this boy but I don’t know if he likes me. When my cousin asked him if he l...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)