Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want to Be a Dancer

I really want to be a back-up dancer, but I don't know what it takes. I have the moves - I just don't know where to go with them! Please help. Back to Article

sofiatheprincess
sofiatheprincess wrote:
2014-03-24 22:49:26 -0700

i m told thati m a born dancer Wink

Bad_girl_alert
Bad_girl_alert wrote:
2014-03-24 22:43:43 -0700

I'm a dancer and I love it, it's really fun

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-30 16:11:40 -0800

I am a dancersmile im lucky and its really fun!!!! smile

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-11-30 15:33:29 -0800

I wanna be a Victoria Secret model, singer, dancer, and a fashion designer Smile Nose .

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-30 15:08:31 -0800

I know someone who was a backup dancer and then got on glee

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-23 12:57:40 -0700

i would say when you hear commercials for like do you want to be a star on disney maybe go to that and show them your awesome dance moves maybe that could be your big break

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-16 06:36:07 -0700

I'm also a dancer but I really don't have such things in mind.

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-06-02 09:38:14 -0700

Hhhhhhh a dancer !!!

aleenacool
aleenacool wrote:
2012-11-21 07:12:20 -0800

i'm a dancer and i want to be a rockett

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:06 -0800

How did this come from children to dancing?

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:10:00 -0800

Ima dancer and a rapper #realtalk

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-07-24 22:00:49 -0700

all my life i started ballet and hip hop wen i was 2 boy was i cute in a tutu

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-07-24 21:58:38 -0700

correay12: How long have you been dancing? I've been dancing since I was 5 (:

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-07-24 21:57:31 -0700

same here i love all things about expecially wenu accomplisha move perfectly

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-07-24 21:56:15 -0700

I just tend to let all of my emotions out on the dance floor (:

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-07-24 21:52:42 -0700

yes it my way of being free

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-07-24 21:51:34 -0700

Dance is amazing.♥

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-07-24 21:45:50 -0700

dancing takes alot u have to be dedicated like me its my life 24/7 f

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:32:08 -0700

good article ... really

What's Your Fave Dance Move?

• Breakdancing.
  • Pop dance moves.
  • Disco.
  • Tap dancing.

I'm so scared about my first dance. What should I do?

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.