Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Let’s Make a Cake!

Who says cakes are just for birthdays?! A special cake can make any event way more fun! Back to Article

Autumn_Leaves
Autumn_Leaves wrote:
2014-07-17 13:14:55 -0700

I wanna make a cake -_-

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-06-29 07:47:23 -0700

hmmmmmm delicius!!!!!!!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-29 07:46:13 -0700

OMG that looks so good xD

adeena75
adeena75 wrote:
2014-06-12 09:14:48 -0700

yummy

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-05-26 00:01:45 -0700

Love rainbow and cake so this will be great

oct19

coolaarzoo wrote:
2014-05-24 04:30:24 -0700

i love cake

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-13 11:57:04 -0700

*an addiction to icing cupcakes...

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-13 11:56:18 -0700

Yes, cake! I love to bake smile (Sorry for ryhming there...) I also think I might have addiction to icing cupcakes...

Iridescent_Insomnia
Iridescent_Insomnia wrote:
2014-05-12 18:50:19 -0700

I know what I'm doing this weekend! Big Grin

ananditap
ananditap wrote:
2014-04-25 05:37:21 -0700

Wow a beautiful rainbow cake. but, i Think , There had to be some colored cream also.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-15 05:22:25 -0700

I Make a big mess while makin a cake X'D

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-04 06:58:47 -0800

That looks like a lot of food coloring

princesscathy
princesscathy wrote:
2013-11-05 08:50:33 -0800

so cool

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-02 20:25:16 -0700

To brunostar: lol! XD

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_lucky cupcakes - micro
Lads and lassies it’s that time of year again to don our green garments and celebrate the Irish h...
Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_red moon pies - micro
The Chinese New Year is the most important of traditional Chinese holidays and is celebrated in a...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.