Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Let’s Make a Cake!

Who says cakes are just for birthdays?! A special cake can make any event way more fun! Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-04 06:58:47 -0800

That looks like a lot of food coloring

princesscathy

prettyzainab wrote:
2013-10-27 08:23:00 -0700

WOW

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-10-25 11:20:09 -0700

me and sis was just about to do this

nancybd98
nancybd98 wrote:
2013-10-10 04:09:34 -0700

mmmmmmm

esoccerfan
esoccerfan wrote:
2013-08-17 08:48:52 -0700

nice idea but what if your not aloud

K9companion
K9companion wrote:
2013-08-16 16:16:25 -0700

Ahhhhhhhh! Me want so bad! Big Grin

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:31:16 -0700

IT LOOKS DELICIOUS

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-08-16 08:30:57 -0700

I love cake, and love making cake, i'm gonna show you guys some of the cakes me and my sister made

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:30:40 -0700

I LOVE BAKING

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:23:50 -0700

that is awesome that rainbow cake. i should try it

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:59:18 -0700

got me hungry nd shdd

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:57:22 -0700

oooo my goodnesss them cakes be lookin goodd

Ginnyweasley12

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_lucky cupcakes - micro
Lads and lassies it’s that time of year again to don our green garments and celebrate the Irish h...
Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_red moon pies - micro
The Chinese New Year is the most important of traditional Chinese holidays and is celebrated in a...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.