Comments

Spring Looks For Boys

Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing, it's time to get your spring look on! Why not be bold and inject your look this spring with some stylish extras and set a trend at school! Back to Article

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:46:53 -0700

yea ik

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:46:11 -0700

gender unknown

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:45:05 -0700

this is full oooooooooo style

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-29 05:43:56 -0700

funny and yeah ugly

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-29 10:53:45 -0700

This isn't ugly. It's called COUTURE. It's actual real fashion instead of lame tee-shirts and sagging skinny jeans -.-

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-29 10:52:35 -0700

WTH. What kind of fashion is this? -.-

kittykat33
kittykat33 wrote:
2013-04-17 03:38:53 -0700

i agree with hannah bannna2,these are UGLY!!!!

diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2013-04-14 17:48:45 -0700

Please don't tell me guys actually wear this

Forever_Or_Never
Forever_Or_Never wrote:
2013-04-14 17:34:14 -0700

What is this witchcraft?!?!

hannah banana2
hannah banana2 wrote:
2013-04-14 16:21:27 -0700

These are just ugly.Do guys really wear this stuff?

kitten2015
kitten2015 wrote:
2013-04-14 16:17:33 -0700

Ok, maybe I don't get guy fashion, but that stuff just doesn't look like it will work on anyone Frustrated

wow ur cool
wow ur cool wrote:
2013-04-14 16:13:20 -0700

These fugly nuff said

_Wendy(:
_Wendy(: wrote:
2013-04-14 15:53:53 -0700

@CBL he still looks cute xD

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-14 15:26:04 -0700

That's not even a beard. That's puffy stubble. If he had a beard then he would be perfect.

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-04-14 15:13:11 -0700

i would wear the first vans. as a girl i would because i am a girl

Yossi
Yossi wrote:
2013-04-14 15:12:08 -0700

@CBL it does , doesnt it? i mean look at them ! i think the only word that can describe it is 'gay'

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-04-14 15:11:37 -0700

i would wear the first vans. as a girl i would

serine-luvs-u
serine-luvs-u wrote:
2013-04-14 15:10:13 -0700

If the guy didnt have a beard hed be cute

CBL
CBL wrote:
2013-04-14 15:08:28 -0700

@Yossi The shorts look super gay xD

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-14 15:07:32 -0700

@CBL
Lol whatso u like!!!
Black is what I wore today....gray is for swat pants and jogging clothings...and u have gray shirt pants tank top...lol but gray isn't always me most of the time yeah but not always!! U love gray buddy?!?

Who Needs a Fashion Police Ticket?

• Brad Pitt needs a ticket and a razor! Yuck!
  • Jared Leto needs to be locked up.
  • They both should get tickets - and new hairstylists!

Micro_michelle-micro
First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. ...
Micro_eddie-redmayne-micro
He might not be a household name yet but Eddie Redmayne's star is definitely on the rise. Not onl...
Micro_partylooksboys-micro
The holiday season means that everyone gets to dress up and look sharp, but you want to look cool...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: