Comments

Spring Looks For Boys

Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing, it's time to get your spring look on! Why not be bold and inject your look this spring with some stylish extras and set a trend at school! Back to Article

Yossi
Yossi wrote:
2013-04-14 15:05:43 -0700

the shorts just dont work !

CBL
CBL wrote:
2013-04-14 15:04:26 -0700

@_Wendy(: That guy looks like Adam Levine on crack xD

_Wendy(:
_Wendy(: wrote:
2013-04-14 15:01:45 -0700

That guy up there is super hot xD

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-14 15:01:21 -0700

@CBL
Haha...Y love gray and solid colored clothings haha!!! Nice!!
Wink
Well do u wear shorts?!?
Lol I should be a clothings designer ....but I hate making things...

CBL
CBL wrote:
2013-04-14 14:59:22 -0700

The shorts look gay xD

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-14 14:57:42 -0700

must boys ik were black O.O

CBL
CBL wrote:
2013-04-14 14:56:14 -0700

@Tyonnia The stuff I wear is usually gray with another solid color and its nice clothes lol

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-14 14:52:16 -0700

Some of u boys have no taste at all hahha!!
Maybe if the clothings were a different clor...just maybe lol

Ellis 350
Ellis 350 wrote:
2013-04-14 14:48:58 -0700

you wont catch me wearing those shorts

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-14 14:47:22 -0700

CBL:TRUUUUe

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-14 14:46:39 -0700

WOW NO WAY!

Carter.loves.you!
Carter.loves.you! wrote:
2013-04-14 14:46:32 -0700

These clothes r look like ays wipes...nuf said

CBL
CBL wrote:
2013-04-14 14:45:20 -0700

I'd rather burn in hell than wear these xD

Gater413

BunnyAnnika wrote:
2013-04-08 20:26:41 -0700

Wow

I_R_GARRETTD:
I_R_GARRETTD: wrote:
2013-04-06 13:54:27 -0700

I have the palm sneakers... surprisingly comfortable

Bella-Tori
Bella-Tori wrote:
2013-04-05 16:34:30 -0700

So Cute! ♥

Jetplane_2394010
Jetplane_2394010 wrote:
2013-04-05 16:07:47 -0700

Frown that's sad

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-05 14:59:09 -0700

umm...

Who Needs a Fashion Police Ticket?

• Brad Pitt needs a ticket and a razor! Yuck!
  • Jared Leto needs to be locked up.
  • They both should get tickets - and new hairstylists!