Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Spring Perfumes

Spring is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to try out some of this spring's fresh new fragrances. Back to Article

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:43:23 -0700

Mine is Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck

BRILLIANTBOY_2165443
BRILLIANTBOY_2165443 wrote:
2013-06-01 09:06:42 -0700

but mine all time fav perfume is gucci rush

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 19:05:15 -0700

This is cool....

Lizantine
Lizantine wrote:
2013-04-18 21:00:15 -0700

Nicki's perfume bottle looks gross

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-16 14:33:54 -0700

go Daisy

momo4711
momo4711 wrote:
2013-04-10 10:38:55 -0700

i am suprised justin biebers someday perfume isnt in it!!!!!

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:54:24 -0700

nicki perfume is expensive

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:56:12 -0700

cuties!!

Whoaitsaperson15_2159351
Whoaitsaperson15_2159351 wrote:
2013-04-04 09:21:33 -0700

I hate perfume some people wear WAY to much

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-04-03 19:05:10 -0700

im surpiresed justin isnt in it

iyonababy09
iyonababy09 wrote:
2013-04-03 18:56:24 -0700

I want one of those but not the last one

Frozen Fairy

princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-04-03 01:16:42 -0700

fresh and cool

isabellar15
isabellar15 wrote:
2013-04-02 22:58:13 -0700

i wish i could have the perfume

aqualina
aqualina wrote:
2013-04-02 22:31:41 -0700

Escada my favorite

LePrince
LePrince wrote:
2013-04-02 17:19:36 -0700

That is one ugly bottle.

What is your favorite season of the year?
  • I like the summer heat.
  • I love fall because of the crisp in the air.
  • I think spring is my favorite, everything feels clean and new.
  • I like winter best because the cold outside makes the indoors even cozier.