Comments

Top 5 Spring Perfumes

Spring is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to try out some of this spring's fresh new fragrances. Back to Article

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:43:23 -0700

Mine is Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck

BRILLIANTBOY_2165443
BRILLIANTBOY_2165443 wrote:
2013-06-01 09:06:42 -0700

but mine all time fav perfume is gucci rush

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 19:05:15 -0700

This is cool....

Lizantine
Lizantine wrote:
2013-04-18 21:00:15 -0700

Nicki's perfume bottle looks gross

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-16 14:33:54 -0700

go Daisy

momo4711
momo4711 wrote:
2013-04-10 10:38:55 -0700

i am suprised justin biebers someday perfume isnt in it!!!!!

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:54:24 -0700

nicki perfume is expensive

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:56:12 -0700

cuties!!

Whoaitsaperson15_2159351
Whoaitsaperson15_2159351 wrote:
2013-04-04 09:21:33 -0700

I hate perfume some people wear WAY to much

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-04-03 19:05:10 -0700

im surpiresed justin isnt in it

iyonababy09
iyonababy09 wrote:
2013-04-03 18:56:24 -0700

I want one of those but not the last one

Frozen Fairy

princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-04-03 01:16:42 -0700

fresh and cool

isabellar15
isabellar15 wrote:
2013-04-02 22:58:13 -0700

i wish i could have the perfume

aqualina
aqualina wrote:
2013-04-02 22:31:41 -0700

Escada my favorite

LePrince
LePrince wrote:
2013-04-02 17:19:36 -0700

That is one ugly bottle.

What is your favorite season of the year?
  • I like the summer heat.
  • I love fall because of the crisp in the air.
  • I think spring is my favorite, everything feels clean and new.
  • I like winter best because the cold outside makes the indoors even cozier.

Micro_perfume micro
Flowery and sweet scents take over Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 Spring Fragrances.
Micro_micro-fragrances
Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.