Comments

Top 5 Spring Perfumes

Spring is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to try out some of this spring's fresh new fragrances. Back to Article

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:43:23 -0700

Mine is Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck

BRILLIANTBOY_2165443
BRILLIANTBOY_2165443 wrote:
2013-06-01 09:06:42 -0700

but mine all time fav perfume is gucci rush

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 19:05:15 -0700

This is cool....

Lizantine
Lizantine wrote:
2013-04-18 21:00:15 -0700

Nicki's perfume bottle looks gross

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-16 14:33:54 -0700

go Daisy

momo4711
momo4711 wrote:
2013-04-10 10:38:55 -0700

i am suprised justin biebers someday perfume isnt in it!!!!!

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:54:24 -0700

nicki perfume is expensive

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:56:12 -0700

cuties!!

Whoaitsaperson15_2159351
Whoaitsaperson15_2159351 wrote:
2013-04-04 09:21:33 -0700

I hate perfume some people wear WAY to much

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-04-03 19:05:10 -0700

im surpiresed justin isnt in it

iyonababy09
iyonababy09 wrote:
2013-04-03 18:56:24 -0700

I want one of those but not the last one

Frozen Fairy

princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-04-03 01:16:42 -0700

fresh and cool

isabellar15
isabellar15 wrote:
2013-04-02 22:58:13 -0700

i wish i could have the perfume

aqualina
aqualina wrote:
2013-04-02 22:31:41 -0700

Escada my favorite

LePrince
LePrince wrote:
2013-04-02 17:19:36 -0700

That is one ugly bottle.

What is your favorite season of the year?
  • I like the summer heat.
  • I love fall because of the crisp in the air.
  • I think spring is my favorite, everything feels clean and new.
  • I like winter best because the cold outside makes the indoors even cozier.

Micro_perfume micro
Flowery and sweet scents take over Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 Spring Fragrances.
Micro_micro-fragrances
Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?