Comments

Top 5 Spring Perfumes

Spring is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to try out some of this spring's fresh new fragrances. Back to Article

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:43:23 -0700

Mine is Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck

BRILLIANTBOY
BRILLIANTBOY wrote:
2013-06-01 09:06:42 -0700

but mine all time fav perfume is gucci rush

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 19:05:15 -0700

This is cool....

Lizantine
Lizantine wrote:
2013-04-18 21:00:15 -0700

Nicki's perfume bottle looks gross

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-16 14:33:54 -0700

go Daisy

momo4711
momo4711 wrote:
2013-04-10 10:38:55 -0700

i am suprised justin biebers someday perfume isnt in it!!!!!

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:54:24 -0700

nicki perfume is expensive

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:56:12 -0700

cuties!!

Whoaitsaperson15_2159351
Whoaitsaperson15_2159351 wrote:
2013-04-04 09:21:33 -0700

I hate perfume some people wear WAY to much

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-04-03 19:05:10 -0700

im surpiresed justin isnt in it

iyonababy09
iyonababy09 wrote:
2013-04-03 18:56:24 -0700

I want one of those but not the last one

Frozen Fairy

princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-04-03 01:16:42 -0700

fresh and cool

isabellar15
isabellar15 wrote:
2013-04-02 22:58:13 -0700

i wish i could have the perfume

aqualina
aqualina wrote:
2013-04-02 22:31:41 -0700

Escada my favorite

LePrince
LePrince wrote:
2013-04-02 17:19:36 -0700

That is one ugly bottle.

What is your favorite season of the year?
  • I like the summer heat.
  • I love fall because of the crisp in the air.
  • I think spring is my favorite, everything feels clean and new.
  • I like winter best because the cold outside makes the indoors even cozier.

Micro_perfume micro
Flowery and sweet scents take over Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 Spring Fragrances.
Micro_micro-fragrances
Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair