Comments

Top 5 Spring Perfumes

Spring is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to try out some of this spring's fresh new fragrances. Back to Article

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:43:23 -0700

Mine is Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck

BRILLIANTBOY_2165443
BRILLIANTBOY_2165443 wrote:
2013-06-01 09:06:42 -0700

but mine all time fav perfume is gucci rush

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 19:05:15 -0700

This is cool....

Lizantine
Lizantine wrote:
2013-04-18 21:00:15 -0700

Nicki's perfume bottle looks gross

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-16 14:33:54 -0700

go Daisy

momo4711
momo4711 wrote:
2013-04-10 10:38:55 -0700

i am suprised justin biebers someday perfume isnt in it!!!!!

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:54:24 -0700

nicki perfume is expensive

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:56:12 -0700

cuties!!

Whoaitsaperson15_2159351
Whoaitsaperson15_2159351 wrote:
2013-04-04 09:21:33 -0700

I hate perfume some people wear WAY to much

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-04-03 19:05:10 -0700

im surpiresed justin isnt in it

iyonababy09
iyonababy09 wrote:
2013-04-03 18:56:24 -0700

I want one of those but not the last one

Frozen Fairy

princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-04-03 01:16:42 -0700

fresh and cool

isabellar15
isabellar15 wrote:
2013-04-02 22:58:13 -0700

i wish i could have the perfume

aqualina
aqualina wrote:
2013-04-02 22:31:41 -0700

Escada my favorite

LePrince
LePrince wrote:
2013-04-02 17:19:36 -0700

That is one ugly bottle.

What is your favorite season of the year?
  • I like the summer heat.
  • I love fall because of the crisp in the air.
  • I think spring is my favorite, everything feels clean and new.
  • I like winter best because the cold outside makes the indoors even cozier.

Micro_perfume micro
Flowery and sweet scents take over Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 Spring Fragrances.
Micro_micro-fragrances
Do you find that all the fragrances at the store just don’t smell right? They’re too sweet or too...
Micro_top10valentines-micro
If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to pro...
Micro_ss_micro
Choosing your own fragrance can be a daunting task - there are so many out there to choose from! ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love