Comments

Freshest Spring Blushes

Spring is here and that means one thing - it's time to reboot our cosmetic bags! Now that we're getting a little bit of sunshine, there is no easier way to instantly brighten up your winter complexion than with a pop of color on your cheeks. Back to Article

olivia330
olivia330 wrote:
2014-05-02 06:36:28 -0700

so cute

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 21:36:54 -0700

I wear lipstick,eyeshadow,lipgloss,eyeliner,blush, mascara

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-05-01 20:00:03 -0700

Emma looks best even though j-law is..

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-05-01 16:08:18 -0700

i wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipgloss, and rarely lipstick... and babylips and e.o.s... i don't wear blush, and don't really prefer to...

Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart wrote:
2014-05-01 16:05:58 -0700

Even though I'm 15 and am allowed to wear make-up, I simply just choose not to =_=

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-05-01 16:03:37 -0700

I don't wear make-up. To expensive and takes to much time.

brunostar

Jordan wrote:
2014-05-01 15:59:20 -0700

Personally I like pink

littleo
littleo wrote:
2013-07-09 09:01:24 -0700

I really dont much about this but i really want somebody to explain it to me?
was here
littleo

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-06 08:23:45 -0700

all i can say i do something that almost matches your skin tone .. bc you want it to enhance your cheek bones not make you look like a clown Clown

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-04-23 12:55:36 -0700

Jennifer Lawrence and Victoria justice look the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2013-04-05 08:48:35 -0700

I have the Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow and its amazing! xD

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:57:19 -0700

pretty

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:57:56 -0700

victoria jaustice's is the best

Zozeebo
Zozeebo wrote:
2013-04-04 19:24:26 -0700

I think I'm in love with the Elf plaster blush and the Sephora color adapt blush. asdfghjkl;

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-04 19:08:41 -0700

Emma's is amazing. Victoria doesn't need to wear that color it doesn't suit her skin

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-04-04 16:38:55 -0700

Jennifer Lawrence and Emma stone...can't decide

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-03 07:58:55 -0700

Emma Stone's peachy glow luv it
im getting a make up collection from ma dad i dnt why dont say im spoilt im not joking tommorow
Frustrated

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-04-03 07:26:11 -0700

I have one of them in the slideshow

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_fresh summer skin sheknows micro
Tips from Clinique makeup artist Gina Zelko from Bloomingdale's Flagship store in NYC on how to k...
Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)