Comments

Freshest Spring Blushes

Spring is here and that means one thing - it's time to reboot our cosmetic bags! Now that we're getting a little bit of sunshine, there is no easier way to instantly brighten up your winter complexion than with a pop of color on your cheeks. Back to Article

olivia330
olivia330 wrote:
2014-05-02 06:36:28 -0700

so cute

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 21:36:54 -0700

I wear lipstick,eyeshadow,lipgloss,eyeliner,blush, mascara

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-05-01 20:00:03 -0700

Emma looks best even though j-law is..

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-05-01 16:08:18 -0700

i wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipgloss, and rarely lipstick... and babylips and e.o.s... i don't wear blush, and don't really prefer to...

Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart wrote:
2014-05-01 16:05:58 -0700

Even though I'm 15 and am allowed to wear make-up, I simply just choose not to =_=

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-05-01 16:03:37 -0700

I don't wear make-up. To expensive and takes to much time.

brunostar

Jordan wrote:
2014-05-01 15:59:20 -0700

Personally I like pink

littleo
littleo wrote:
2013-07-09 09:01:24 -0700

I really dont much about this but i really want somebody to explain it to me?
was here
littleo

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-06 08:23:45 -0700

all i can say i do something that almost matches your skin tone .. bc you want it to enhance your cheek bones not make you look like a clown Clown

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-04-23 12:55:36 -0700

Jennifer Lawrence and Victoria justice look the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2013-04-05 08:48:35 -0700

I have the Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow and its amazing! xD

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:57:19 -0700

pretty

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:57:56 -0700

victoria jaustice's is the best

Zozeebo
Zozeebo wrote:
2013-04-04 19:24:26 -0700

I think I'm in love with the Elf plaster blush and the Sephora color adapt blush. asdfghjkl;

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-04 19:08:41 -0700

Emma's is amazing. Victoria doesn't need to wear that color it doesn't suit her skin

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-04-04 16:38:55 -0700

Jennifer Lawrence and Emma stone...can't decide

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-03 07:58:55 -0700

Emma Stone's peachy glow luv it
im getting a make up collection from ma dad i dnt why dont say im spoilt im not joking tommorow
Frustrated

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-04-03 07:26:11 -0700

I have one of them in the slideshow

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_fresh summer skin sheknows micro
Tips from Clinique makeup artist Gina Zelko from Bloomingdale's Flagship store in NYC on how to k...
Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day