Comments

Freshest Spring Blushes

Spring is here and that means one thing - it's time to reboot our cosmetic bags! Now that we're getting a little bit of sunshine, there is no easier way to instantly brighten up your winter complexion than with a pop of color on your cheeks. Back to Article

littleo
littleo wrote:
2013-07-09 09:01:24 -0700

I really dont much about this but i really want somebody to explain it to me?
was here
littleo

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-06 08:23:45 -0700

all i can say i do something that almost matches your skin tone .. bc you want it to enhance your cheek bones not make you look like a clown Clown

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-04-23 12:55:36 -0700

Jennifer Lawrence and Victoria justice look the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2013-04-05 08:48:35 -0700

I have the Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow and its amazing! xD

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:57:19 -0700

pretty

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:57:56 -0700

victoria jaustice's is the best

Zozeebo
Zozeebo wrote:
2013-04-04 19:24:26 -0700

I think I'm in love with the Elf plaster blush and the Sephora color adapt blush. asdfghjkl;

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-04 19:08:41 -0700

Emma's is amazing. Victoria doesn't need to wear that color it doesn't suit her skin

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-04-04 16:38:55 -0700

Jennifer Lawrence and Emma stone...can't decide

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-03 07:58:55 -0700

Emma Stone's peachy glow luv it
im getting a make up collection from ma dad i dnt why dont say im spoilt im not joking tommorow
Frustrated

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-04-03 07:26:11 -0700

I have one of them in the slideshow

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_fresh summer skin sheknows micro
Tips from Clinique makeup artist Gina Zelko from Bloomingdale's Flagship store in NYC on how to k...
Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.