Comments

Freshest Spring Blushes

Spring is here and that means one thing - it's time to reboot our cosmetic bags! Now that we're getting a little bit of sunshine, there is no easier way to instantly brighten up your winter complexion than with a pop of color on your cheeks. Back to Article

olivia330
olivia330 wrote:
2014-05-02 06:36:28 -0700

so cute

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 21:36:54 -0700

I wear lipstick,eyeshadow,lipgloss,eyeliner,blush, mascara

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-05-01 20:00:03 -0700

Emma looks best even though j-law is..

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-05-01 16:08:18 -0700

i wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipgloss, and rarely lipstick... and babylips and e.o.s... i don't wear blush, and don't really prefer to...

Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart wrote:
2014-05-01 16:05:58 -0700

Even though I'm 15 and am allowed to wear make-up, I simply just choose not to =_=

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-05-01 16:03:37 -0700

I don't wear make-up. To expensive and takes to much time.

brunostar

Jordan wrote:
2014-05-01 15:59:20 -0700

Personally I like pink

littleo
littleo wrote:
2013-07-09 09:01:24 -0700

I really dont much about this but i really want somebody to explain it to me?
was here
littleo

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-06 08:23:45 -0700

all i can say i do something that almost matches your skin tone .. bc you want it to enhance your cheek bones not make you look like a clown Clown

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-04-23 12:55:36 -0700

Jennifer Lawrence and Victoria justice look the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2013-04-05 08:48:35 -0700

I have the Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow and its amazing! xD

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-05 04:57:19 -0700

pretty

hannah_got_u
hannah_got_u wrote:
2013-04-04 21:57:56 -0700

victoria jaustice's is the best

Zozeebo
Zozeebo wrote:
2013-04-04 19:24:26 -0700

I think I'm in love with the Elf plaster blush and the Sephora color adapt blush. asdfghjkl;

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-04 19:08:41 -0700

Emma's is amazing. Victoria doesn't need to wear that color it doesn't suit her skin

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-04-04 16:38:55 -0700

Jennifer Lawrence and Emma stone...can't decide

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-03 07:58:55 -0700

Emma Stone's peachy glow luv it
im getting a make up collection from ma dad i dnt why dont say im spoilt im not joking tommorow
Frustrated

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-04-03 07:26:11 -0700

I have one of them in the slideshow

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_fresh summer skin sheknows micro
Tips from Clinique makeup artist Gina Zelko from Bloomingdale's Flagship store in NYC on how to k...
Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.
Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!