Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-10 18:41:37 -0800

GO FOR THE NICER GUY

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2014-01-25 13:18:39 -0800

that is a great solution i bet u r good at realships

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 09:47:02 -0800

They don't ruin my studies I am actually getting start A's because of my boyfriend

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 07:37:02 -0800

i was never into boys and never will be. they ruin your studies

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 07:34:15 -0800

Boyfriends are amazing (: I have on and I love him sooo much Love

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-18 06:58:50 -0800

Honestly if you were actually happy with a boyfriend in the first place you wouldn't dump him just because another guy is cuter. :\

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 04:58:15 -0800

boyfriends are yucky :P

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-12-18 04:53:58 -0800

I wouldn't even be in this problem. I'm done with boys. :I

natnappena19
natnappena19 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:20 -0800

Why are you here,love?

shonieboo
shonieboo wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:03 -0800

just go out with the one you like the most nt the one that is cuter

-KingdomHearts-
-KingdomHearts- wrote:
2013-11-19 16:00:41 -0800

Why am I here? o-o

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:54 -0800

and i woulkdnt notice anyone but him....

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:31 -0800

i would like one guy at atime...he would be ny world

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:58:59 -0800

Man thats nit right...

ZyMesha
ZyMesha wrote:
2013-10-30 03:54:38 -0700

I i get into problems lkke this all the time just do what i do i keep the bf nd let him meet the dude they become friends nd if he has enugh respect to ur bf or u he will just be friend

Pinkywinky120
Pinkywinky120 wrote:
2013-10-23 08:56:25 -0700

only one here

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-10-23 05:57:47 -0700

triagle lovveee ???? nope, one boy friend is enough for me...

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-23 05:22:08 -0700

i have a cute friend and a boyfreind

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-07-24 09:08:23 -0700

@ 'E' The Great
Trolls =.='

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-24 04:52:08 -0700

Who does that!

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D