Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-10 18:41:37 -0800

GO FOR THE NICER GUY

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2014-01-25 13:18:39 -0800

that is a great solution i bet u r good at realships

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 09:47:02 -0800

They don't ruin my studies I am actually getting start A's because of my boyfriend

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 07:37:02 -0800

i was never into boys and never will be. they ruin your studies

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 07:34:15 -0800

Boyfriends are amazing (: I have on and I love him sooo much Love

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-18 06:58:50 -0800

Honestly if you were actually happy with a boyfriend in the first place you wouldn't dump him just because another guy is cuter. :\

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 04:58:15 -0800

boyfriends are yucky :P

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-12-18 04:53:58 -0800

I wouldn't even be in this problem. I'm done with boys. :I

natnappena19
natnappena19 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:20 -0800

Why are you here,love?

shonieboo
shonieboo wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:03 -0800

just go out with the one you like the most nt the one that is cuter

-KingdomHearts-
-KingdomHearts- wrote:
2013-11-19 16:00:41 -0800

Why am I here? o-o

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:54 -0800

and i woulkdnt notice anyone but him....

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:31 -0800

i would like one guy at atime...he would be ny world

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:58:59 -0800

Man thats nit right...

ZyMesha
ZyMesha wrote:
2013-10-30 03:54:38 -0700

I i get into problems lkke this all the time just do what i do i keep the bf nd let him meet the dude they become friends nd if he has enugh respect to ur bf or u he will just be friend

Pinkywinky120
Pinkywinky120 wrote:
2013-10-23 08:56:25 -0700

only one here

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-10-23 05:57:47 -0700

triagle lovveee ???? nope, one boy friend is enough for me...

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-23 05:22:08 -0700

i have a cute friend and a boyfreind

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-07-24 09:08:23 -0700

@ 'E' The Great
Trolls =.='

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-24 04:52:08 -0700

Who does that!

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: