Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-10 18:41:37 -0800

GO FOR THE NICER GUY

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2014-01-25 13:18:39 -0800

that is a great solution i bet u r good at realships

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 09:47:02 -0800

They don't ruin my studies I am actually getting start A's because of my boyfriend

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 07:37:02 -0800

i was never into boys and never will be. they ruin your studies

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 07:34:15 -0800

Boyfriends are amazing (: I have on and I love him sooo much Love

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-18 06:58:50 -0800

Honestly if you were actually happy with a boyfriend in the first place you wouldn't dump him just because another guy is cuter. :\

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 04:58:15 -0800

boyfriends are yucky :P

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-12-18 04:53:58 -0800

I wouldn't even be in this problem. I'm done with boys. :I

natnappena19
natnappena19 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:20 -0800

Why are you here,love?

shonieboo
shonieboo wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:03 -0800

just go out with the one you like the most nt the one that is cuter

-KingdomHearts-
-KingdomHearts- wrote:
2013-11-19 16:00:41 -0800

Why am I here? o-o

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:54 -0800

and i woulkdnt notice anyone but him....

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:31 -0800

i would like one guy at atime...he would be ny world

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:58:59 -0800

Man thats nit right...

ZyMesha
ZyMesha wrote:
2013-10-30 03:54:38 -0700

I i get into problems lkke this all the time just do what i do i keep the bf nd let him meet the dude they become friends nd if he has enugh respect to ur bf or u he will just be friend

Pinkywinky120
Pinkywinky120 wrote:
2013-10-23 08:56:25 -0700

only one here

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-10-23 05:57:47 -0700

triagle lovveee ???? nope, one boy friend is enough for me...

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-23 05:22:08 -0700

i have a cute friend and a boyfreind

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-07-24 09:08:23 -0700

@ 'E' The Great
Trolls =.='

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-24 04:52:08 -0700

Who does that!

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious