Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-10 18:41:37 -0800

GO FOR THE NICER GUY

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2014-01-25 13:18:39 -0800

that is a great solution i bet u r good at realships

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 09:47:02 -0800

They don't ruin my studies I am actually getting start A's because of my boyfriend

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 07:37:02 -0800

i was never into boys and never will be. they ruin your studies

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 07:34:15 -0800

Boyfriends are amazing (: I have on and I love him sooo much Love

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-18 06:58:50 -0800

Honestly if you were actually happy with a boyfriend in the first place you wouldn't dump him just because another guy is cuter. :\

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 04:58:15 -0800

boyfriends are yucky :P

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-12-18 04:53:58 -0800

I wouldn't even be in this problem. I'm done with boys. :I

natnappena19
natnappena19 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:20 -0800

Why are you here,love?

shonieboo
shonieboo wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:03 -0800

just go out with the one you like the most nt the one that is cuter

-KingdomHearts-
-KingdomHearts- wrote:
2013-11-19 16:00:41 -0800

Why am I here? o-o

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:54 -0800

and i woulkdnt notice anyone but him....

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:31 -0800

i would like one guy at atime...he would be ny world

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:58:59 -0800

Man thats nit right...

ZyMesha
ZyMesha wrote:
2013-10-30 03:54:38 -0700

I i get into problems lkke this all the time just do what i do i keep the bf nd let him meet the dude they become friends nd if he has enugh respect to ur bf or u he will just be friend

Pinkywinky120
Pinkywinky120 wrote:
2013-10-23 08:56:25 -0700

only one here

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-10-23 05:57:47 -0700

triagle lovveee ???? nope, one boy friend is enough for me...

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-23 05:22:08 -0700

i have a cute friend and a boyfreind

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-07-24 09:08:23 -0700

@ 'E' The Great
Trolls =.='

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-24 04:52:08 -0700

Who does that!

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend