Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-10 18:41:37 -0800

GO FOR THE NICER GUY

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2014-01-25 13:18:39 -0800

that is a great solution i bet u r good at realships

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 09:47:02 -0800

They don't ruin my studies I am actually getting start A's because of my boyfriend

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 07:37:02 -0800

i was never into boys and never will be. they ruin your studies

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-18 07:34:15 -0800

Boyfriends are amazing (: I have on and I love him sooo much Love

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-18 06:58:50 -0800

Honestly if you were actually happy with a boyfriend in the first place you wouldn't dump him just because another guy is cuter. :\

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 04:58:15 -0800

boyfriends are yucky :P

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-12-18 04:53:58 -0800

I wouldn't even be in this problem. I'm done with boys. :I

natnappena19
natnappena19 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:20 -0800

Why are you here,love?

shonieboo
shonieboo wrote:
2013-11-19 16:04:03 -0800

just go out with the one you like the most nt the one that is cuter

-KingdomHearts-
-KingdomHearts- wrote:
2013-11-19 16:00:41 -0800

Why am I here? o-o

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:54 -0800

and i woulkdnt notice anyone but him....

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:59:31 -0800

i would like one guy at atime...he would be ny world

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 15:58:59 -0800

Man thats nit right...

ZyMesha
ZyMesha wrote:
2013-10-30 03:54:38 -0700

I i get into problems lkke this all the time just do what i do i keep the bf nd let him meet the dude they become friends nd if he has enugh respect to ur bf or u he will just be friend

Pinkywinky120
Pinkywinky120 wrote:
2013-10-23 08:56:25 -0700

only one here

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-10-23 05:57:47 -0700

triagle lovveee ???? nope, one boy friend is enough for me...

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-23 05:22:08 -0700

i have a cute friend and a boyfreind

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-07-24 09:08:23 -0700

@ 'E' The Great
Trolls =.='

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-24 04:52:08 -0700

Who does that!

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)