Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-24 04:52:00 -0700

Seriously!

N3V3R_SHOUT_JOJO
N3V3R_SHOUT_JOJO wrote:
2013-07-08 13:53:12 -0700

i broken his heart

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 13:08:36 -0700

The love triangle pic is cute
I'd like to read more books about love triangles

ilovemyselfforwhoiam
ilovemyselfforwhoiam wrote:
2013-07-08 13:07:10 -0700

don't tell him in person tell him on the phone and do not open the door to him

Lexxie:)_2418034
Lexxie:)_2418034 wrote:
2013-07-08 13:02:25 -0700

ok

SKITTLE POWER
SKITTLE POWER wrote:
2013-07-08 12:57:35 -0700

ima ask Dear Dish a question

MicBoss
MicBoss wrote:
2013-07-06 20:38:19 -0700

one this person need to stop either ur boyfriend or the cuter guy pick one thts basically called a cheater

lod2223
lod2223 wrote:
2013-06-24 09:29:01 -0700

Dear love triangle

Your in a love triangle well do you love your bf or do you love cutter boy make a desicion and work with it get them together and tell them who you think you should love tell them about it and always do what your heart fells and you might not have a proplem so what if he has anger issues just work with the best you can and tell me what happen this is for every love triangle that happened was this helpful yes or no put it in the comment box this is from solutions to problems

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-24 08:08:03 -0700

i agree with dish it looks arent everything
trust and repect is the key

rcc
rcc wrote:
2013-06-18 12:31:38 -0700

it doesn't matter if hes mad he should get over it just follow your heart

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 08:55:56 -0700

if your boyfriend is not in love with you just think about it, or just think about the reason you decided to date him in the first place and if the cuter guy treats you un ladie like and only thinks about himself say no but if he loves you and likes you for who you are break up with your boyfriend and date him

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:42:51 -0700

never really happened to me

123elephant
123elephant wrote:
2013-05-31 12:42:43 -0700

Who ever you wanna date, or who ever you love!!!! smile or Big Grin

livelaughlove262
livelaughlove262 wrote:
2013-05-31 08:11:23 -0700

Go with your gut!!!! If your gut doesn't trust your boyfriend now, maybe its time to move on. You never know- that cuter guy may be your gut telling you to move on cuz there's something going on with your current B.F.

Izzybelle
Izzybelle wrote:
2013-05-24 08:30:30 -0700

Liking a boy isn't all about looks. it should be more based on there personality. If you still like you boyfriend right now, then keep going out with him. but, if the cuter boy is getting in your way of concentrating on other things tell your boyfriend that you have feelings for someone else and that you hope he understands.
let me know if this helps. thanks for letting me give you advice!
Izzybelle

marley1130
marley1130 wrote:
2013-05-24 06:41:57 -0700

Its not a simple situation. As a matter of a fact; I was just in that postion a few weeks ago. I told my current boyfriend, tthat I had met someone else, and it wasn't his fault, afterthat i let him down easy. But in your case he as anger issues, so simply tell him its not working, and your just not feeling your feelings for him anymore. I hope I helped you situation!

missswagertyty
missswagertyty wrote:
2013-05-21 09:56:08 -0700

hey girl im a swager girl

dumbgirl
dumbgirl wrote:
2013-05-20 17:50:51 -0700

That's right!!!! I agree

FUDGE2000
FUDGE2000 wrote:
2013-05-20 10:32:54 -0700

exactly

FUDGE2000
FUDGE2000 wrote:
2013-05-20 10:29:32 -0700

It's not all about looks if the cuter guy has bad
character and all he wants to do is you know what
that isn't cute but, if the not so cute boy loves
you for who you are that is way better than cute
thats gorgeous .

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
The ones #######? Cause that's an Anime
123eyesonmebapisrigh
the  girl  and the  guy ... is that a movie?