Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-24 04:52:00 -0700

Seriously!

N3V3R_SHOUT_JOJO
N3V3R_SHOUT_JOJO wrote:
2013-07-08 13:53:12 -0700

i broken his heart

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 13:08:36 -0700

The love triangle pic is cute
I'd like to read more books about love triangles

ilovemyselfforwhoiam
ilovemyselfforwhoiam wrote:
2013-07-08 13:07:10 -0700

don't tell him in person tell him on the phone and do not open the door to him

Lexxie:)_2418034
Lexxie:)_2418034 wrote:
2013-07-08 13:02:25 -0700

ok

SKITTLE POWER
SKITTLE POWER wrote:
2013-07-08 12:57:35 -0700

ima ask Dear Dish a question

MicBoss
MicBoss wrote:
2013-07-06 20:38:19 -0700

one this person need to stop either ur boyfriend or the cuter guy pick one thts basically called a cheater

lod2223
lod2223 wrote:
2013-06-24 09:29:01 -0700

Dear love triangle

Your in a love triangle well do you love your bf or do you love cutter boy make a desicion and work with it get them together and tell them who you think you should love tell them about it and always do what your heart fells and you might not have a proplem so what if he has anger issues just work with the best you can and tell me what happen this is for every love triangle that happened was this helpful yes or no put it in the comment box this is from solutions to problems

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-24 08:08:03 -0700

i agree with dish it looks arent everything
trust and repect is the key

rcc
rcc wrote:
2013-06-18 12:31:38 -0700

it doesn't matter if hes mad he should get over it just follow your heart

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 08:55:56 -0700

if your boyfriend is not in love with you just think about it, or just think about the reason you decided to date him in the first place and if the cuter guy treats you un ladie like and only thinks about himself say no but if he loves you and likes you for who you are break up with your boyfriend and date him

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:42:51 -0700

never really happened to me

123elephant
123elephant wrote:
2013-05-31 12:42:43 -0700

Who ever you wanna date, or who ever you love!!!! smile or Big Grin

livelaughlove262
livelaughlove262 wrote:
2013-05-31 08:11:23 -0700

Go with your gut!!!! If your gut doesn't trust your boyfriend now, maybe its time to move on. You never know- that cuter guy may be your gut telling you to move on cuz there's something going on with your current B.F.

Izzybelle
Izzybelle wrote:
2013-05-24 08:30:30 -0700

Liking a boy isn't all about looks. it should be more based on there personality. If you still like you boyfriend right now, then keep going out with him. but, if the cuter boy is getting in your way of concentrating on other things tell your boyfriend that you have feelings for someone else and that you hope he understands.
let me know if this helps. thanks for letting me give you advice!
Izzybelle

marley1130
marley1130 wrote:
2013-05-24 06:41:57 -0700

Its not a simple situation. As a matter of a fact; I was just in that postion a few weeks ago. I told my current boyfriend, tthat I had met someone else, and it wasn't his fault, afterthat i let him down easy. But in your case he as anger issues, so simply tell him its not working, and your just not feeling your feelings for him anymore. I hope I helped you situation!

missswagertyty
missswagertyty wrote:
2013-05-21 09:56:08 -0700

hey girl im a swager girl

dumbgirl
dumbgirl wrote:
2013-05-20 17:50:51 -0700

That's right!!!! I agree

FUDGE2000
FUDGE2000 wrote:
2013-05-20 10:32:54 -0700

exactly

FUDGE2000
FUDGE2000 wrote:
2013-05-20 10:29:32 -0700

It's not all about looks if the cuter guy has bad
character and all he wants to do is you know what
that isn't cute but, if the not so cute boy loves
you for who you are that is way better than cute
thats gorgeous .

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: