Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

Tachianna
Tachianna wrote:
2013-05-19 16:23:47 -0700

ik that right

Tachianna
Tachianna wrote:
2013-05-19 16:22:42 -0700

bcuz someone cute doesn't mean you have to go with them

ciara201227
ciara201227 wrote:
2013-05-12 09:13:44 -0700

This ugly

Zombi3zOMG
Zombi3zOMG wrote:
2013-05-12 08:39:21 -0700

If you fall in love with 2 people and you can decide who to chose. Chose the second because if you truly loved the first one you wouldn't fall for the second.

PrettyAllDayEveryDay
PrettyAllDayEveryDay wrote:
2013-05-09 09:17:51 -0700

Its kinda like apples and oranges which ones bigger ??? exactly my point its not always about which ones bigger or cuter its about which one you like and love and know thats its never gonna leave u hungry !!!

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-07 19:00:29 -0700

talk to them

IamAeris
IamAeris wrote:
2013-05-06 18:17:25 -0700

I have a bf, and I think he's cute. I do think other guys are cuter sometimes but I stay with my bf because he makes me happy and I like him. Hope this helps! Wink

alexisisawesome
alexisisawesome wrote:
2013-05-04 00:34:16 -0700

you shouldnt dump him just because another guy is cuter, but if ur original bf is annoying u, being
rude 2 u etc than u have a reason to dump him!!!!!!!!

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2013-05-03 15:49:25 -0700

looks shouldnt matter it should matter if u love your boy friend the one u have now

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-05-02 11:38:24 -0700

The only beauty you should judge is INNER BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

berry cherry
berry cherry wrote:
2013-04-30 16:51:47 -0700

looks dont matter

inuyasha4299
inuyasha4299 wrote:
2013-04-30 16:19:43 -0700

You have to decide on the personality if its bad or not

123456love
123456love wrote:
2013-04-28 09:34:50 -0700

i think you should tell him onstly and date the other guy if that does not work make some one eles do the breakup or if that does not work go behind his back and do it.

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-27 23:15:10 -0700

this is kinda what I just dealt with but it wasn't the looks it was the personality I was judging smile

Mommys_#1girl
Mommys_#1girl wrote:
2013-04-27 20:09:34 -0700

i think if you wanna be with your boyfriend, be with him, if not tell him how you feel. But you cant just like the other guy because if his looks...

3Uzellybug1
3Uzellybug1 wrote:
2013-04-26 17:58:59 -0700

i think you should go with the one you can trust more. or just keep the boyfriend until you get in a big fight then you can go to the cute guy
just saying people, i want you to add me as your friend :} ALWAYS SMILE

iciss1234
iciss1234 wrote:
2013-04-25 06:44:08 -0700

had the same issues tell hym u need a break

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 09:50:11 -0700

ugh...i hate love triangles! they always involve me somehow!

Honeybun2012
Honeybun2012 wrote:
2013-04-19 16:35:08 -0700

well, just follow what your heart desires. Ask yourself daily: "Who do I like better?" If you're going to have a chance with cuter boy, then get to know him better. Ask him if he has a pet. If he does, how does he take care of it? That will give you a clue of how he might treat future children, if that is what you want later on in your life. Get to know him before you say anything about it, then when your heart agrees, then go for him! It's up to you what you're going to do. Hope this helped!

pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-04-17 17:51:39 -0700

i am stuck in a major love triangle

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

zee120
zee120 posted in Friends:
you are so true u just lifted up my spirit(;
ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.