Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Tachianna
Tachianna wrote:
2013-05-19 16:23:47 -0700

ik that right

report
Tachianna
Tachianna wrote:
2013-05-19 16:22:42 -0700

bcuz someone cute doesn't mean you have to go with them

report
ciara201227
ciara201227 wrote:
2013-05-12 09:13:44 -0700

This ugly

report
Zombi3zOMG_2023640
Zombi3zOMG_2023640 wrote:
2013-05-12 08:39:21 -0700

If you fall in love with 2 people and you can decide who to chose. Chose the second because if you truly loved the first one you wouldn't fall for the second.

report
PrettyAllDayEveryDay
PrettyAllDayEveryDay wrote:
2013-05-09 09:17:51 -0700

Its kinda like apples and oranges which ones bigger ??? exactly my point its not always about which ones bigger or cuter its about which one you like and love and know thats its never gonna leave u hungry !!!

report
Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-07 19:00:29 -0700

talk to them

report
IamAeris
IamAeris wrote:
2013-05-06 18:17:25 -0700

I have a bf, and I think he's cute. I do think other guys are cuter sometimes but I stay with my bf because he makes me happy and I like him. Hope this helps! Wink

report
alexisisawesome
alexisisawesome wrote:
2013-05-04 00:34:16 -0700

you shouldnt dump him just because another guy is cuter, but if ur original bf is annoying u, being
rude 2 u etc than u have a reason to dump him!!!!!!!!

report
crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2013-05-03 15:49:25 -0700

looks shouldnt matter it should matter if u love your boy friend the one u have now

report
caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-05-02 11:38:24 -0700

The only beauty you should judge is INNER BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

report
berry cherry
berry cherry wrote:
2013-04-30 16:51:47 -0700

looks dont matter

report
inuyasha4299
inuyasha4299 wrote:
2013-04-30 16:19:43 -0700

You have to decide on the personality if its bad or not

report
123456love
123456love wrote:
2013-04-28 09:34:50 -0700

i think you should tell him onstly and date the other guy if that does not work make some one eles do the breakup or if that does not work go behind his back and do it.

report
flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-27 23:15:10 -0700

this is kinda what I just dealt with but it wasn't the looks it was the personality I was judging smile

report
Mommys_#1girl
Mommys_#1girl wrote:
2013-04-27 20:09:34 -0700

i think if you wanna be with your boyfriend, be with him, if not tell him how you feel. But you cant just like the other guy because if his looks...

report
3Uzellybug1
3Uzellybug1 wrote:
2013-04-26 17:58:59 -0700

i think you should go with the one you can trust more. or just keep the boyfriend until you get in a big fight then you can go to the cute guy
just saying people, i want you to add me as your friend :} ALWAYS SMILE

report
iciss1234
iciss1234 wrote:
2013-04-25 06:44:08 -0700

had the same issues tell hym u need a break

report
Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 09:50:11 -0700

ugh...i hate love triangles! they always involve me somehow!

report
Honeybun2012
Honeybun2012 wrote:
2013-04-19 16:35:08 -0700

well, just follow what your heart desires. Ask yourself daily: "Who do I like better?" If you're going to have a chance with cuter boy, then get to know him better. Ask him if he has a pet. If he does, how does he take care of it? That will give you a clue of how he might treat future children, if that is what you want later on in your life. Get to know him before you say anything about it, then when your heart agrees, then go for him! It's up to you what you're going to do. Hope this helped!

report
pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-04-17 17:51:39 -0700

i am stuck in a major love triangle

report
back to story
F1109701531750

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

  • Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

related stories

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

Dear Dish-It in the forums

jordand08
"supernaturalblackcat" wrote:I know i have depession and i have been to the doctor for it. It's starting to get to that point again for the 3rd time this year that i want to be alone. It feels like no one cares about me at school. I really can't trust anybody either. I started to quit eating at home and at school only eating snacks every now and then. I am also losing Weight. I used to get called fat and i wasn't even fat. I have been abused by people who say my butt is smexy and huge and it's not. I have even been slapped on by them. I tell my mom and dad that i've been called fat and my dad ignore's me and continues whatever he's doing. I'm getting to the point again where i'm losing my temper and emotions right on the spot. I can't be bipolar cause it has to run in the family and my mom says i don't have it. People get mad at me when i don't laugh at their jokes when they expect me too cause i really don't listen. But when i say something funny they roll their eyes and give me mean looks. I don't even want to be around people that much. I just want to be outside in the fresh air during school but it's high school so their's no outside time. I also fake smile's at people to make them happy. But i just hurt on the inside. I just want advice.  Hi there. I'm sure you have people who care about you at school, just sometimes it's hard to see it. Dear, you have to eat. I assure you, you're not fat. (smexy isn't necessarily a bad thing)  You have to understand, that people say things just because they can, or to make themselves feel better. Never give them that opportunity, just ignore them. When you're about to lose your temper, think of something that makes you really happy.  If you need someone to talk to, you have your guidance consular, trust me I have social anxiety, and reallly hate talking about my problems, I find it easier for me, to message them. It's their job to listen, but not only that, they really care for all of their students. Talking helps, believe me.
reply about 10 hours
jordand08
"lion2a3" wrote:its beacause well people at shcool act like your friends but know deep inside i just dont have friendsand then theres bullies some picks on me for no the only place i can be myself KW so should i do suidce also im 11 No Ma'am you shouldn't. Things happen for a reason, normally to make others stronger. Trust me, nothing is worth taking your own life. If you need to talk I'm here, however I would suggest you talking to an adult.  Friends come and go. you have family, and if not, you have me, Trust me, it's not worth it. please, don't. 
reply about 10 hours
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
Erevy one goes through different things trust me I know what it is like and I am not happy about the change in my life but I talk to friends about it
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
If u need to talk to me u can but u should not kill ur self I am really got at helping people and I love to so if you want to talk u can but please don't kill your self
reply 1 day