Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

docswag
docswag wrote:
2013-04-14 10:28:35 -0700

u shuld follow your hart and choose who u want because if yo bofriend has anger isues he cant hit you be classy and send him a note

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:09:06 -0700

The world seriously needs to change. Just because someone is "cute," it doesn't mean they're better and that you should dump someone just because someone else likes you and is "cute." Yeah, there's nothing wrong with thinking someone's "cute," but looks count for NOTHING.

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:06:13 -0700

Looks don't matter! I can't believe how many people think looks are important...! ._.

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 09:09:07 -0700

And go out with the other boy wich ever works just follow your heart

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 09:08:21 -0700

If your relationship with your current boyfriend isnt going well then breake up and go out with the other boy

lollipop2012
lollipop2012 wrote:
2013-04-12 13:58:20 -0700

wow

pink4321lolmoon
pink4321lolmoon wrote:
2013-04-12 09:39:19 -0700

hey smile

giraffepower
giraffepower wrote:
2013-04-12 03:11:10 -0700

you dont have to break up for a cuter boy. you should only break up if your relationship is becoming difficult. but give it some time to forget that cuter guy and focuse on your relationship right now.

young4eva
young4eva wrote:
2013-04-12 02:13:43 -0700

happened to me why would it be a big deal just let him down calmly and try and still be friends with him

walid905
walid905 wrote:
2013-04-11 17:10:17 -0700

like i see alot of these pics but make up your mind girl who you want to date lol

unicornsforever123
unicornsforever123 wrote:
2013-04-11 16:33:59 -0700

this was weird. i mean you can choose ur self itz not that big of and issue
XD

racecar44 wrote:
2013-04-11 12:46:45 -0700

add me lol smile

kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe wrote:
2013-04-11 09:38:06 -0700

i agree with you 100%. u are right sister. because are you going to leave the ones that love you. or the one that dont know you that dont love you. there is a big difirence between loving and not loving. so i agree with you 100% smile

Snoww Bunnyy
Snoww Bunnyy wrote:
2013-04-11 08:30:02 -0700

youre cute Jakey Wink lol just saying

Snoww Bunnyy
Snoww Bunnyy wrote:
2013-04-11 08:26:43 -0700

Whats up?? Big Grin message me

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-04-11 08:09:23 -0700

Yeahh... I had this issue... ( ._.)

ciara201227
ciara201227 wrote:
2013-04-11 07:32:28 -0700

lol

jewellynn00
jewellynn00 wrote:
2013-04-11 07:24:03 -0700

THIS IS CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY GOOD ...................LOL

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day