Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

docswag
docswag wrote:
2013-04-14 10:28:35 -0700

u shuld follow your hart and choose who u want because if yo bofriend has anger isues he cant hit you be classy and send him a note

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:09:06 -0700

The world seriously needs to change. Just because someone is "cute," it doesn't mean they're better and that you should dump someone just because someone else likes you and is "cute." Yeah, there's nothing wrong with thinking someone's "cute," but looks count for NOTHING.

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:06:13 -0700

Looks don't matter! I can't believe how many people think looks are important...! ._.

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 09:09:07 -0700

And go out with the other boy wich ever works just follow your heart

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 09:08:21 -0700

If your relationship with your current boyfriend isnt going well then breake up and go out with the other boy

lollipop2012
lollipop2012 wrote:
2013-04-12 13:58:20 -0700

wow

pink4321lolmoon
pink4321lolmoon wrote:
2013-04-12 09:39:19 -0700

hey smile

giraffepower
giraffepower wrote:
2013-04-12 03:11:10 -0700

you dont have to break up for a cuter boy. you should only break up if your relationship is becoming difficult. but give it some time to forget that cuter guy and focuse on your relationship right now.

young4eva
young4eva wrote:
2013-04-12 02:13:43 -0700

happened to me why would it be a big deal just let him down calmly and try and still be friends with him

walid905
walid905 wrote:
2013-04-11 17:10:17 -0700

like i see alot of these pics but make up your mind girl who you want to date lol

unicornsforever123
unicornsforever123 wrote:
2013-04-11 16:33:59 -0700

this was weird. i mean you can choose ur self itz not that big of and issue
XD

racecar44 wrote:
2013-04-11 12:46:45 -0700

add me lol smile

kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe wrote:
2013-04-11 09:38:06 -0700

i agree with you 100%. u are right sister. because are you going to leave the ones that love you. or the one that dont know you that dont love you. there is a big difirence between loving and not loving. so i agree with you 100% smile

Snoww Bunnyy_2420259
Snoww Bunnyy_2420259 wrote:
2013-04-11 08:30:02 -0700

youre cute Jakey Wink lol just saying

Snoww Bunnyy_2420259
Snoww Bunnyy_2420259 wrote:
2013-04-11 08:26:43 -0700

Whats up?? Big Grin message me

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-04-11 08:09:23 -0700

Yeahh... I had this issue... ( ._.)

ciara201227
ciara201227 wrote:
2013-04-11 07:32:28 -0700

lol

jewellynn00
jewellynn00 wrote:
2013-04-11 07:24:03 -0700

THIS IS CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY GOOD ...................LOL

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

kaykay2002