Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-11 07:19:41 -0700

i mean find

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-11 07:17:34 -0700

you should LEAVE TOWN before either one of them hind out

jewellynn00

Nasafi wrote:
2013-04-11 04:30:49 -0700

ETC...

kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe wrote:
2013-04-11 04:30:31 -0700

well i can say. do what your heart tells you to. but i agree that looks are deceiving one day you can see a boy and see he is so cute. but you have your own boyfriend. look on the inside not the outside. the outside can look good but the inside is a bad,short tempered and anger issued guy. so pliz be careful.

Nasafi
Nasafi wrote:
2013-04-11 04:30:08 -0700

I agree 50 50 coz, if a person's look attracts u, dat is jus the first symptom dat u r falling for the person but of course u cany jus dump ur boyfriend lyk dat, take him somewhere private n tell him wat u feel, he might turn red head or jus feel bad, but tell him there is hope n he should help him OR, jus go online n look for how to stop falling for a guy when u hav another OR look for how to break up with someone nice but there ore consequences such as ur conscience hunting u, peeps hating u.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-11 03:53:00 -0700

I argee.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-11 03:51:16 -0700

What?! I cant do that (growls)

Gemini Love Star
Gemini Love Star wrote:
2013-04-11 03:43:46 -0700

looks are deceiving if ur already happy stay happy because you can leave your happy relationship and end up in a terrible one it happen sometimes

hls2001
hls2001 wrote:
2013-04-11 02:47:49 -0700

would just say no to the cuter one because the boyfriend your with now is the one that came first plus it wouldn't be fair just because he is cuter.

maxy222

Macy Is Here Lol wrote:
2013-04-10 20:12:54 -0700

Lol. Losers!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-10 20:09:08 -0700

Haha that comment box thingy says " wat? What? Hi"
Classic!

2013-04-10 20:00:35 -0700

Wat?

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-10 19:57:59 -0700

No sis jake is!!

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay