Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Boyfriend vs Cuter Guy

Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy is cuter than my boyfriend, but if I say yes to the cuter one, I'd be cheating. My current boyfriend has anger issues so I have no clue how to tell him that it's over. Please help me! Back to Article

Gawgusss Ashley
Gawgusss Ashley wrote:
2013-04-10 19:52:00 -0700

Nahhh sis ! They all wrong. My Austin is the better
choice obviously ♥

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-10 19:35:57 -0700

My vote is the cuter guy!
#Harry Styes

swaggcutie
swaggcutie wrote:
2013-04-10 18:17:37 -0700

How about I solve that wanna date me

swaggcutie
swaggcutie wrote:
2013-04-10 18:14:50 -0700

Go with the cuter one he's better u could be happier and stuff plus he could be nicer forget the dish it I've went through it to believe me

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-10 17:50:25 -0700

yah i agree with dish it and link! how nice is the cuter one?? Love

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-10 17:50:15 -0700

yah i agree with dish it and link! how nice is the cuter one?? Love

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-04-10 11:41:23 -0700

i would go with my boyfriend

darklight09
darklight09 wrote:
2013-04-09 12:05:03 -0700

This only happened to me 3 times

linksmega_2440260
linksmega_2440260 wrote:
2013-04-09 07:43:20 -0700

This is all about love, if you lose your bf at your first exam of your life, you would be looser again and again for rest of your life. Even rich celebs have everything in their life, but don't have a good person to love. Do good have good. If you are cute seeker you would always be a cute seeker and never find a good person.Every boy/girl has positive and negative aspect of their life. Try to take a hard decision and be stable with that.

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2013-04-09 03:16:22 -0700

You Boyfriend. He is your boyfriend and you should be loyal. This new guy your only baseing him on looks, personality not looks is how you rate boys. And truly your not being a vary good person.

So.I.Have.A.Twin! :)
So.I.Have.A.Twin! :) wrote:
2013-04-08 20:50:37 -0700

Stay with your bf

onedirection3
onedirection3 wrote:
2013-04-08 20:47:40 -0700

brake up with your boyfriend

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-04-08 20:32:40 -0700

boyfriend., but if your seriously in love with the cuter guy., Which on can supply to your needs.? Think about it

1999baby
1999baby wrote:
2013-04-08 19:20:15 -0700

Hell no
That just cheating

1999baby
1999baby wrote:
2013-04-08 19:19:38 -0700

True

1999baby
1999baby wrote:
2013-04-08 19:19:11 -0700

My opinion is if u like the cuter guy break up with your boyfriend and don't break up with him just because for the cute guy.just because there cute they also have to be a friend funny romantic .

1999baby
1999baby wrote:
2013-04-08 19:16:08 -0700

That not always true

BabyyTinyy_rk
BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-08 19:09:55 -0700

Your boyfriend.
Just because the other guy might be cute and all .
Your bf is always going to be there for you

im so cool :)
im so cool :) wrote:
2013-04-08 18:00:48 -0700

it depends on who treats you better smile

Angelface45
Angelface45 wrote:
2013-04-08 17:52:11 -0700

yup the boyfriend

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_justin and selena-micro
This year had no shortage of celebs with crushes and celebs that got crushed (romantically that i...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)