Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How To Wear Neon

If you want to make a fashion statement for spring and summer this year, there's no better way than with a bit of neon! It's the perfect antidote to all the florals and shades of pastel out there for spring and neon is just a bit cooler. Back to Article

_Wendy(:
_Wendy(: wrote:
2013-04-07 19:57:52 -0700

@Aye_Its_ChAzZ Your cool. (:

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-04-07 19:54:50 -0700

@Wendy
Ikr!! Like every article theres a fight!!

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-04-07 19:54:29 -0700

Lmaoo

ThatGirlNatalie
ThatGirlNatalie wrote:
2013-04-07 19:54:00 -0700

@Tyonnia Styles Exactly Go In The Comments And Do That Shizz

_Wendy(:
_Wendy(: wrote:
2013-04-07 19:52:46 -0700

Lol ikr like on every article someone's arguing!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-07 19:52:38 -0700

smile
can't blame me Wink
haha..Okay yall..
stop commenting plz yall blowing up Chazz new feedz (sarcasm!) kidding smile

_Wendy(:
_Wendy(: wrote:
2013-04-07 19:50:55 -0700

@Clueless I love your shirt.♥

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-04-07 19:50:25 -0700

Dayumm It's fine!
But all y'all always haven a fight or just like a huge group of people haviing a convo

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-07 19:48:57 -0700

nothing kayla.....
nothing at all just a LITTLE convo...
which is I THINK mostly donnne

Clueless
Clueless wrote:
2013-04-07 19:47:55 -0700

Chilk

Kayla_Wuvs_You!!!
Kayla_Wuvs_You!!! wrote:
2013-04-07 19:47:53 -0700

Dayum O.O wth happened?

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-07 19:47:47 -0700

That is just me...Dayummm!
My flocking badd!
Frustrated

_Wendy(:
_Wendy(: wrote:
2013-04-07 19:47:12 -0700

@Aye_Its_ChAzZ. Lol sorry! I think (:

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-04-07 19:46:27 -0700

Falwk LIke that!
Always somthing to say!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-07 19:43:07 -0700

just asking a name...A reall name bro!
well
nvm!
ppl always got shizt to say!

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-04-07 19:42:13 -0700

love neon Big Grin

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-04-07 19:41:58 -0700

I

Aye_Its_ChAzZ
Aye_Its_ChAzZ wrote:
2013-04-07 19:40:49 -0700

Dayummm All day people always fight or Some reason theres a convo!!
Stop this Shxt Dayumm Rackin up all my nonafations

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-07 19:40:26 -0700

Omg @Clueless u told me Rylee did u change ur name?!
Or did u lie?! to ME?!
Lol

_Wendy(:
_Wendy(: wrote:
2013-04-07 19:40:02 -0700

I just love anything bright.♥

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.