Comments

DIY At-Home Facial Masks

Whether you're hanging out with nothing to do, having a sleepover with friends or need to refresh your skin and feel great, raid the fridge and pantry and make your own at home facial mask. It's easy to DIY! Back to Article

i31direction

Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-13 18:30:46 -0700

nice

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:48:33 -0700

Awesome. Doing this for sure.

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-08-26 17:45:42 -0700

Im going to do this

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 16:12:58 -0700

Cool

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:12:54 -0700

I think... No using Knife but use your fingers to peel it off
and use your hands to take off the cucumbers.

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-05 13:42:39 -0700

how can you make it a peel off?

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-11 21:12:47 -0700

I love those peel off maskes!

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-01 18:59:16 -0700

the girls need to run every time

lilmony1234
lilmony1234 wrote:
2013-04-20 20:01:06 -0700

this is great i will try all of them i really hope they work..

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-10 11:03:08 -0700

Thanks!! I will so do this at my sleepover in a couple weeks!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-08 14:21:26 -0700

me too.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-08 13:31:58 -0700

I want to do this cause it will help my redness of my pimples on my face

Your best friend loves birds. It's also their birthday coming up. What do you get them?
  • I buy my best friend a bird themed thing... maybe an actual bird!
  • I plan on making my best friend a bird cage filled with life sized toucans, but I run out of time and get them a backpack with a bird print fabric.
  • I find a bird pendant at the local craft store and make my best friend a keycahin.
  • For my best friend's birthday, I make a bird cage filled with life sized toucans.

Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...
Get the scoop on some of the best moisturizers and lotions for your face, body, hands and feet so...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me