Comments

DIY At-Home Facial Masks

Whether you're hanging out with nothing to do, having a sleepover with friends or need to refresh your skin and feel great, raid the fridge and pantry and make your own at home facial mask. It's easy to DIY! Back to Article

cowboysfan101

Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-13 18:30:46 -0700

nice

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:48:33 -0700

Awesome. Doing this for sure.

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-08-26 17:45:42 -0700

Im going to do this

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 16:12:58 -0700

Cool

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:12:54 -0700

I think... No using Knife but use your fingers to peel it off
and use your hands to take off the cucumbers.

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-05 13:42:39 -0700

how can you make it a peel off?

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-11 21:12:47 -0700

I love those peel off maskes!

tara000
tara000 wrote:
2013-05-01 18:59:16 -0700

the girls need to run every time

lilmony1234
lilmony1234 wrote:
2013-04-20 20:01:06 -0700

this is great i will try all of them i really hope they work..

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-10 11:03:08 -0700

Thanks!! I will so do this at my sleepover in a couple weeks!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-08 14:21:26 -0700

me too.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-08 13:31:58 -0700

I want to do this cause it will help my redness of my pimples on my face

Your best friend loves birds. It's also their birthday coming up. What do you get them?
  • I buy my best friend a bird themed thing... maybe an actual bird!
  • I plan on making my best friend a bird cage filled with life sized toucans, but I run out of time and get them a backpack with a bird print fabric.
  • I find a bird pendant at the local craft store and make my best friend a keycahin.
  • For my best friend's birthday, I make a bird cage filled with life sized toucans.

Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...
Get the scoop on some of the best moisturizers and lotions for your face, body, hands and feet so...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.