Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

DIY At-Home Facial Masks

Whether you're hanging out with nothing to do, having a sleepover with friends or need to refresh your skin and feel great, raid the fridge and pantry and make your own at home facial mask. It's easy to DIY! Back to Article

i31direction

Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-13 18:30:46 -0700

nice

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:48:33 -0700

Awesome. Doing this for sure.

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-08-26 17:45:42 -0700

Im going to do this

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 16:12:58 -0700

Cool

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:12:54 -0700

I think... No using Knife but use your fingers to peel it off
and use your hands to take off the cucumbers.

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-05 13:42:39 -0700

how can you make it a peel off?

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-11 21:12:47 -0700

I love those peel off maskes!

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-01 18:59:16 -0700

the girls need to run every time

lilmony1234
lilmony1234 wrote:
2013-04-20 20:01:06 -0700

this is great i will try all of them i really hope they work..

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-10 11:03:08 -0700

Thanks!! I will so do this at my sleepover in a couple weeks!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-08 14:21:26 -0700

me too.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-08 13:31:58 -0700

I want to do this cause it will help my redness of my pimples on my face

Your best friend loves birds. It's also their birthday coming up. What do you get them?
  • I buy my best friend a bird themed thing... maybe an actual bird!
  • I plan on making my best friend a bird cage filled with life sized toucans, but I run out of time and get them a backpack with a bird print fabric.
  • I find a bird pendant at the local craft store and make my best friend a keycahin.
  • For my best friend's birthday, I make a bird cage filled with life sized toucans.

Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...
Get the scoop on some of the best moisturizers and lotions for your face, body, hands and feet so...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend