Comments

DIY At-Home Facial Masks

Whether you're hanging out with nothing to do, having a sleepover with friends or need to refresh your skin and feel great, raid the fridge and pantry and make your own at home facial mask. It's easy to DIY! Back to Article

i31direction

Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-13 18:30:46 -0700

nice

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:48:33 -0700

Awesome. Doing this for sure.

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-08-26 17:45:42 -0700

Im going to do this

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 16:12:58 -0700

Cool

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:12:54 -0700

I think... No using Knife but use your fingers to peel it off
and use your hands to take off the cucumbers.

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-05 13:42:39 -0700

how can you make it a peel off?

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-11 21:12:47 -0700

I love those peel off maskes!

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-01 18:59:16 -0700

the girls need to run every time

lilmony1234
lilmony1234 wrote:
2013-04-20 20:01:06 -0700

this is great i will try all of them i really hope they work..

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-10 11:03:08 -0700

Thanks!! I will so do this at my sleepover in a couple weeks!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-08 14:21:26 -0700

me too.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-08 13:31:58 -0700

I want to do this cause it will help my redness of my pimples on my face

Your best friend loves birds. It's also their birthday coming up. What do you get them?
  • I buy my best friend a bird themed thing... maybe an actual bird!
  • I plan on making my best friend a bird cage filled with life sized toucans, but I run out of time and get them a backpack with a bird print fabric.
  • I find a bird pendant at the local craft store and make my best friend a keycahin.
  • For my best friend's birthday, I make a bird cage filled with life sized toucans.

Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...
Get the scoop on some of the best moisturizers and lotions for your face, body, hands and feet so...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel