Comments

How to Host a Tea Party

Invite your friends for an elegant afternoon tea. You’ll have a smashing good time as you enjoy a classic English tea party, complete with scones, mini sandwiches, and of course, tea. Back to Article

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2013-09-20 22:17:26 -0700

I LOVE TEA PARTIES Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 18:02:38 -0700

I like the sweets for tea parties

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 11:56:47 -0700

yay i loves the tea parties Big Grin

kellzlove
kellzlove wrote:
2013-06-01 11:56:01 -0700

I always have yea parties with my best friend. This will definitely make it more fun!

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 18:59:14 -0700

This ia nice.

sharkcitykaila
sharkcitykaila wrote:
2013-05-23 09:59:55 -0700

ilove tea partys to Hippie

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-22 11:23:30 -0700

I LOVE having tea parties!

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-05-13 09:05:32 -0700

ohhhh... so cute

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-07 06:42:06 -0700

ohhhhh i wished i could had have a tea party when i was little...it is not too late now is it?

clary coolz
clary coolz wrote:
2013-05-06 02:49:48 -0700

its very nice

tara000
tara000 wrote:
2013-05-02 11:35:46 -0700

i lik tea party

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-01 15:50:30 -0700

I want one

Mario-poll

Who Would You Invite to Your Party?

• Wario - evil twins rock.
  • D.K. - the ape is the bomb.
  • Yoshi - dino rides for everybody!
  • Princess Peach - she's a cutie.

Micro_mardi gras-micro
Mardi Gras is also known as “the festival season,” and is one of the most colorful holidays celeb...
Micro_trivia-micro
Everyone loves game nights and when it comes to trivia, everyone has at least one thing that they...
Micro_tea micro
Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or gree...
Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day