Comments

How to Host a Tea Party

Invite your friends for an elegant afternoon tea. You’ll have a smashing good time as you enjoy a classic English tea party, complete with scones, mini sandwiches, and of course, tea. Back to Article

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2013-09-20 22:17:26 -0700

I LOVE TEA PARTIES Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 18:02:38 -0700

I like the sweets for tea parties

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 11:56:47 -0700

yay i loves the tea parties Big Grin

kellzlove
kellzlove wrote:
2013-06-01 11:56:01 -0700

I always have yea parties with my best friend. This will definitely make it more fun!

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 18:59:14 -0700

This ia nice.

sharkcitykaila
sharkcitykaila wrote:
2013-05-23 09:59:55 -0700

ilove tea partys to Hippie

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-22 11:23:30 -0700

I LOVE having tea parties!

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-05-13 09:05:32 -0700

ohhhh... so cute

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-07 06:42:06 -0700

ohhhhh i wished i could had have a tea party when i was little...it is not too late now is it?

clary coolz
clary coolz wrote:
2013-05-06 02:49:48 -0700

its very nice

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-02 11:35:46 -0700

i lik tea party

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-01 15:50:30 -0700

I want one

Mario-poll

Who Would You Invite to Your Party?

• Wario - evil twins rock.
  • D.K. - the ape is the bomb.
  • Yoshi - dino rides for everybody!
  • Princess Peach - she's a cutie.

Micro_mardi gras-micro
Mardi Gras is also known as “the festival season,” and is one of the most colorful holidays celeb...
Micro_trivia-micro
Everyone loves game nights and when it comes to trivia, everyone has at least one thing that they...
Micro_tea micro
Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or gree...
Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)