Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Host a Tea Party

Invite your friends for an elegant afternoon tea. You’ll have a smashing good time as you enjoy a classic English tea party, complete with scones, mini sandwiches, and of course, tea. Back to Article

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2013-09-20 22:17:26 -0700

I LOVE TEA PARTIES Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 18:02:38 -0700

I like the sweets for tea parties

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 11:56:47 -0700

yay i loves the tea parties Big Grin

kellzlove
kellzlove wrote:
2013-06-01 11:56:01 -0700

I always have yea parties with my best friend. This will definitely make it more fun!

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 18:59:14 -0700

This ia nice.

sharkcitykaila
sharkcitykaila wrote:
2013-05-23 09:59:55 -0700

ilove tea partys to Hippie

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-22 11:23:30 -0700

I LOVE having tea parties!

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-05-13 09:05:32 -0700

ohhhh... so cute

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-07 06:42:06 -0700

ohhhhh i wished i could had have a tea party when i was little...it is not too late now is it?

clary coolz
clary coolz wrote:
2013-05-06 02:49:48 -0700

its very nice

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-02 11:35:46 -0700

i lik tea party

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-01 15:50:30 -0700

I want one

Mario-poll

Who Would You Invite to Your Party?

• Wario - evil twins rock.
  • D.K. - the ape is the bomb.
  • Yoshi - dino rides for everybody!
  • Princess Peach - she's a cutie.

Micro_mardi gras-micro
Mardi Gras is also known as “the festival season,” and is one of the most colorful holidays celeb...
Micro_trivia-micro
Everyone loves game nights and when it comes to trivia, everyone has at least one thing that they...
Micro_tea micro
Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or gree...
Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.