Comments

How to Host a Tea Party

Invite your friends for an elegant afternoon tea. You’ll have a smashing good time as you enjoy a classic English tea party, complete with scones, mini sandwiches, and of course, tea. Back to Article

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2013-09-20 22:17:26 -0700

I LOVE TEA PARTIES Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 18:02:38 -0700

I like the sweets for tea parties

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 11:56:47 -0700

yay i loves the tea parties Big Grin

kellzlove
kellzlove wrote:
2013-06-01 11:56:01 -0700

I always have yea parties with my best friend. This will definitely make it more fun!

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 18:59:14 -0700

This ia nice.

sharkcitykaila
sharkcitykaila wrote:
2013-05-23 09:59:55 -0700

ilove tea partys to Hippie

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-22 11:23:30 -0700

I LOVE having tea parties!

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-05-13 09:05:32 -0700

ohhhh... so cute

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-07 06:42:06 -0700

ohhhhh i wished i could had have a tea party when i was little...it is not too late now is it?

clary coolz
clary coolz wrote:
2013-05-06 02:49:48 -0700

its very nice

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-02 11:35:46 -0700

i lik tea party

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-01 15:50:30 -0700

I want one

Mario-poll

Who Would You Invite to Your Party?

• Wario - evil twins rock.
  • D.K. - the ape is the bomb.
  • Yoshi - dino rides for everybody!
  • Princess Peach - she's a cutie.

Micro_mardi gras-micro
Mardi Gras is also known as “the festival season,” and is one of the most colorful holidays celeb...
Micro_trivia-micro
Everyone loves game nights and when it comes to trivia, everyone has at least one thing that they...
Micro_tea micro
Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or gree...
Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...

jordand08