Comments

How to Host a Tea Party

Invite your friends for an elegant afternoon tea. You’ll have a smashing good time as you enjoy a classic English tea party, complete with scones, mini sandwiches, and of course, tea. Back to Article

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2013-09-20 22:17:26 -0700

I LOVE TEA PARTIES Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 18:02:38 -0700

I like the sweets for tea parties

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 11:56:47 -0700

yay i loves the tea parties Big Grin

kellzlove
kellzlove wrote:
2013-06-01 11:56:01 -0700

I always have yea parties with my best friend. This will definitely make it more fun!

Adonuts
Adonuts wrote:
2013-05-30 18:59:14 -0700

This ia nice.

sharkcitykaila
sharkcitykaila wrote:
2013-05-23 09:59:55 -0700

ilove tea partys to Hippie

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-22 11:23:30 -0700

I LOVE having tea parties!

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-05-13 09:05:32 -0700

ohhhh... so cute

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-07 06:42:06 -0700

ohhhhh i wished i could had have a tea party when i was little...it is not too late now is it?

clary coolz
clary coolz wrote:
2013-05-06 02:49:48 -0700

its very nice

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-02 11:35:46 -0700

i lik tea party

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-01 15:50:30 -0700

I want one

Mario-poll

Who Would You Invite to Your Party?

• Wario - evil twins rock.
  • D.K. - the ape is the bomb.
  • Yoshi - dino rides for everybody!
  • Princess Peach - she's a cutie.

Micro_mardi gras-micro
Mardi Gras is also known as “the festival season,” and is one of the most colorful holidays celeb...
Micro_trivia-micro
Everyone loves game nights and when it comes to trivia, everyone has at least one thing that they...
Micro_tea micro
Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or gree...
Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.