Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Hair Dye Disaster!

DyeDistaster asks: I tried this new dye but it ended up all on my forehead. When I went to school everyone snickered at me, and it's still going on. How do I put on dye correctly and stop the laughter at my school? Back to Article

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2013-12-09 16:18:25 -0800

My god mommy do mine sh'dd

danielle_maher_
danielle_maher_ wrote:
2013-07-10 19:33:49 -0700

right now i am dying my hair blonde with brown hi-lites

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-17 20:52:18 -0700

i just dyed my hair teal and purple almost my whole head is done it looks so cool

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-11 20:58:41 -0700

my mom AND sisters do mine! it always looks good!

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-05-05 18:29:53 -0700

Haha when I dye my hair pink I don't put it staight on my head xD

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-29 16:16:38 -0700

My mom did mine and it turned out good, got a bunch of complementts

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:27:42 -0700

lol

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-04-24 09:05:27 -0700

what is dear dish it?

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:34:44 -0700

hey maybe you should let someone who knows how to do hair dye do it ...like a professional ....and maybe someone who wont get it on ur forhead ..!! duh lmaoo dang girl !

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:33:37 -0700

haha lol omg smile

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:31:43 -0700

Get To Head Next Time Not Yo Forehead Duhh Lmaoo

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-15 17:16:57 -0700

You should put somethin on ur face Frustrated

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-04-15 15:10:01 -0700

lol but awwwwwh

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:14:21 -0700

toothpaste will get hair dye off ur skin it works me and my sister and brother have to do it a lot lol smile

I Love Niall Horan X
I Love Niall Horan X wrote:
2013-04-15 10:09:27 -0700

Awwh Frown

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-04-15 05:22:07 -0700

tits

EmoFelix
EmoFelix wrote:
2013-04-14 14:17:11 -0700

these people are idiots i hade the same problem dude just say "back off or i will kill you in your sleep than drag you in a closet and..." you get the rest

emmi100
emmi100 wrote:
2013-04-13 12:25:01 -0700

oh waw

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-12 20:59:59 -0700

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-12 20:59:59 -0700

Poll-hairdye

What color would you dye your hair?

• Brown
  • Black
  • Blonde
  • A crazy color like Pink or Blue.

Micro_refresh-your-hair-micro
Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This sprin...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .
Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.