Comments

Dear Dish-it: Hair Dye Disaster!

DyeDistaster asks: I tried this new dye but it ended up all on my forehead. When I went to school everyone snickered at me, and it's still going on. How do I put on dye correctly and stop the laughter at my school? Back to Article

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2013-12-09 16:18:25 -0800

My god mommy do mine sh'dd

danielle_maher_
danielle_maher_ wrote:
2013-07-10 19:33:49 -0700

right now i am dying my hair blonde with brown hi-lites

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-17 20:52:18 -0700

i just dyed my hair teal and purple almost my whole head is done it looks so cool

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-11 20:58:41 -0700

my mom AND sisters do mine! it always looks good!

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-05-05 18:29:53 -0700

Haha when I dye my hair pink I don't put it staight on my head xD

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-29 16:16:38 -0700

My mom did mine and it turned out good, got a bunch of complementts

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:27:42 -0700

lol

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-04-24 09:05:27 -0700

what is dear dish it?

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:34:44 -0700

hey maybe you should let someone who knows how to do hair dye do it ...like a professional ....and maybe someone who wont get it on ur forhead ..!! duh lmaoo dang girl !

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:33:37 -0700

haha lol omg smile

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:31:43 -0700

Get To Head Next Time Not Yo Forehead Duhh Lmaoo

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-15 17:16:57 -0700

You should put somethin on ur face Frustrated

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-04-15 15:10:01 -0700

lol but awwwwwh

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:14:21 -0700

toothpaste will get hair dye off ur skin it works me and my sister and brother have to do it a lot lol smile

I Love Niall Horan X
I Love Niall Horan X wrote:
2013-04-15 10:09:27 -0700

Awwh Frown

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-04-15 05:22:07 -0700

tits

EmoFelix
EmoFelix wrote:
2013-04-14 14:17:11 -0700

these people are idiots i hade the same problem dude just say "back off or i will kill you in your sleep than drag you in a closet and..." you get the rest

emmi100
emmi100 wrote:
2013-04-13 12:25:01 -0700

oh waw

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-12 20:59:59 -0700

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-12 20:59:59 -0700

Poll-hairdye

What color would you dye your hair?

• Brown
  • Black
  • Blonde
  • A crazy color like Pink or Blue.

Micro_refresh-your-hair-micro
Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This sprin...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .
Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: