Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Hair Dye Disaster!

DyeDistaster asks: I tried this new dye but it ended up all on my forehead. When I went to school everyone snickered at me, and it's still going on. How do I put on dye correctly and stop the laughter at my school? Back to Article

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2013-12-09 16:18:25 -0800

My god mommy do mine sh'dd

danielle_maher_
danielle_maher_ wrote:
2013-07-10 19:33:49 -0700

right now i am dying my hair blonde with brown hi-lites

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-17 20:52:18 -0700

i just dyed my hair teal and purple almost my whole head is done it looks so cool

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-11 20:58:41 -0700

my mom AND sisters do mine! it always looks good!

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-05-05 18:29:53 -0700

Haha when I dye my hair pink I don't put it staight on my head xD

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-29 16:16:38 -0700

My mom did mine and it turned out good, got a bunch of complementts

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:27:42 -0700

lol

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-04-24 09:05:27 -0700

what is dear dish it?

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:34:44 -0700

hey maybe you should let someone who knows how to do hair dye do it ...like a professional ....and maybe someone who wont get it on ur forhead ..!! duh lmaoo dang girl !

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:33:37 -0700

haha lol omg smile

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:31:43 -0700

Get To Head Next Time Not Yo Forehead Duhh Lmaoo

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-15 17:16:57 -0700

You should put somethin on ur face Frustrated

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-04-15 15:10:01 -0700

lol but awwwwwh

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:14:21 -0700

toothpaste will get hair dye off ur skin it works me and my sister and brother have to do it a lot lol smile

I Love Niall Horan X
I Love Niall Horan X wrote:
2013-04-15 10:09:27 -0700

Awwh Frown

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-04-15 05:22:07 -0700

tits

EmoFelix
EmoFelix wrote:
2013-04-14 14:17:11 -0700

these people are idiots i hade the same problem dude just say "back off or i will kill you in your sleep than drag you in a closet and..." you get the rest

emmi100
emmi100 wrote:
2013-04-13 12:25:01 -0700

oh waw

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-12 20:59:59 -0700

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-12 20:59:59 -0700

Poll-hairdye

What color would you dye your hair?

• Brown
  • Black
  • Blonde
  • A crazy color like Pink or Blue.

Micro_refresh-your-hair-micro
Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This sprin...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .
Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)