Comments

Dear Dish-it: Hair Dye Disaster!

DyeDistaster asks: I tried this new dye but it ended up all on my forehead. When I went to school everyone snickered at me, and it's still going on. How do I put on dye correctly and stop the laughter at my school? Back to Article

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2013-12-09 16:18:25 -0800

My god mommy do mine sh'dd

danielle_maher_
danielle_maher_ wrote:
2013-07-10 19:33:49 -0700

right now i am dying my hair blonde with brown hi-lites

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-17 20:52:18 -0700

i just dyed my hair teal and purple almost my whole head is done it looks so cool

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-11 20:58:41 -0700

my mom AND sisters do mine! it always looks good!

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-05-05 18:29:53 -0700

Haha when I dye my hair pink I don't put it staight on my head xD

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-29 16:16:38 -0700

My mom did mine and it turned out good, got a bunch of complementts

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:27:42 -0700

lol

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-04-24 09:05:27 -0700

what is dear dish it?

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:34:44 -0700

hey maybe you should let someone who knows how to do hair dye do it ...like a professional ....and maybe someone who wont get it on ur forhead ..!! duh lmaoo dang girl !

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-04-18 19:33:37 -0700

haha lol omg smile

Obey_Dym0nd
Obey_Dym0nd wrote:
2013-04-18 19:31:43 -0700

Get To Head Next Time Not Yo Forehead Duhh Lmaoo

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-15 17:16:57 -0700

You should put somethin on ur face Frustrated

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-04-15 15:10:01 -0700

lol but awwwwwh

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:14:21 -0700

toothpaste will get hair dye off ur skin it works me and my sister and brother have to do it a lot lol smile

I Love Niall Horan X
I Love Niall Horan X wrote:
2013-04-15 10:09:27 -0700

Awwh Frown

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-04-15 05:22:07 -0700

tits

EmoFelix
EmoFelix wrote:
2013-04-14 14:17:11 -0700

these people are idiots i hade the same problem dude just say "back off or i will kill you in your sleep than drag you in a closet and..." you get the rest

emmi100
emmi100 wrote:
2013-04-13 12:25:01 -0700

oh waw

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-12 20:59:59 -0700

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-12 20:59:59 -0700

Poll-hairdye

What color would you dye your hair?

• Brown
  • Black
  • Blonde
  • A crazy color like Pink or Blue.

Micro_refresh-your-hair-micro
Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This sprin...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .
Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....