Comments

Spring Make-Up Tips 2013

It's time to get into the spring of things and inject a new season twist into your make-up routine! This spring it's all about experimenting with bold lips, eyes and hair. So spice up your beauty regimen with our easy tips! Back to Article

LimeyHiroka
LimeyHiroka wrote:
2013-05-12 16:27:45 -0700

The problem with really bright, neon lip colors is that they can make your teeth look REALLY yellow. Frustrated

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2013-05-07 22:52:33 -0700

I love makeup.

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:31:04 -0700

i luv everything about spring

krissycute

Lexieeixel wrote:
2013-04-14 20:14:15 -0700

ikr. the pink goes well with the yellow ^_^ I WANT IT

I'mTHATGuy
I'mTHATGuy wrote:
2013-04-14 19:43:15 -0700

I like the nail polish XD lol

Bella-Tori
Bella-Tori wrote:
2013-04-14 19:08:49 -0700

Hailee is gorgeous! ♥

OBEY_kayy:)
OBEY_kayy:) wrote:
2013-04-14 19:04:03 -0700

pastel colors and nude colors are good for spring

Fave Summer Make-Up Product?

• I can't wait until Jergens Natural Glow hits the shelves again!
  • Turquoise eyeshadow is so retro cool for summer.
  • I love lip glosses that give me a bee-stung look.
  • I can't live without blush and bronzing powder.

Micro_michelle-micro
First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. ...
Micro_refresh-your-hair-micro
Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This sprin...
Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
yup..... thats me!!! and u are my BEST FRIEND!!!
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
reply 1 day