Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Spring Make-Up Tips 2013

It's time to get into the spring of things and inject a new season twist into your make-up routine! This spring it's all about experimenting with bold lips, eyes and hair. So spice up your beauty regimen with our easy tips! Back to Article

LimeyHiroka
LimeyHiroka wrote:
2013-05-12 16:27:45 -0700

The problem with really bright, neon lip colors is that they can make your teeth look REALLY yellow. Frustrated

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2013-05-07 22:52:33 -0700

I love makeup.

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:31:04 -0700

i luv everything about spring

krissycute

Lexieeixel wrote:
2013-04-14 20:14:15 -0700

ikr. the pink goes well with the yellow ^_^ I WANT IT

I'mTHATGuy
I'mTHATGuy wrote:
2013-04-14 19:43:15 -0700

I like the nail polish XD lol

Bella-Tori
Bella-Tori wrote:
2013-04-14 19:08:49 -0700

Hailee is gorgeous! ♥

OBEY_kayy:)
OBEY_kayy:) wrote:
2013-04-14 19:04:03 -0700

pastel colors and nude colors are good for spring

Fave Summer Make-Up Product?

• I can't wait until Jergens Natural Glow hits the shelves again!
  • Turquoise eyeshadow is so retro cool for summer.
  • I love lip glosses that give me a bee-stung look.
  • I can't live without blush and bronzing powder.

Micro_michelle-micro
First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. ...
Micro_refresh-your-hair-micro
Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This sprin...
Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?
jordand08
Talk to someone, anyone you trust.