Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Spring Make-Up Tips 2013

It's time to get into the spring of things and inject a new season twist into your make-up routine! This spring it's all about experimenting with bold lips, eyes and hair. So spice up your beauty regimen with our easy tips! Back to Article

LimeyHiroka
LimeyHiroka wrote:
2013-05-12 16:27:45 -0700

The problem with really bright, neon lip colors is that they can make your teeth look REALLY yellow. Frustrated

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2013-05-07 22:52:33 -0700

I love makeup.

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:31:04 -0700

i luv everything about spring

krissycute

Lexieeixel wrote:
2013-04-14 20:14:15 -0700

ikr. the pink goes well with the yellow ^_^ I WANT IT

I'mTHATGuy
I'mTHATGuy wrote:
2013-04-14 19:43:15 -0700

I like the nail polish XD lol

Bella-Tori
Bella-Tori wrote:
2013-04-14 19:08:49 -0700

Hailee is gorgeous! ♥

OBEY_kayy:)
OBEY_kayy:) wrote:
2013-04-14 19:04:03 -0700

pastel colors and nude colors are good for spring

Fave Summer Make-Up Product?

• I can't wait until Jergens Natural Glow hits the shelves again!
  • Turquoise eyeshadow is so retro cool for summer.
  • I love lip glosses that give me a bee-stung look.
  • I can't live without blush and bronzing powder.

Micro_michelle-micro
First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. ...
Micro_refresh-your-hair-micro
Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This sprin...
Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
reply about 1 hour
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.
reply about 1 hour