Comments

Spring Make-Up Tips 2013

It's time to get into the spring of things and inject a new season twist into your make-up routine! This spring it's all about experimenting with bold lips, eyes and hair. So spice up your beauty regimen with our easy tips! Back to Article

LimeyHiroka
LimeyHiroka wrote:
2013-05-12 16:27:45 -0700

The problem with really bright, neon lip colors is that they can make your teeth look REALLY yellow. Frustrated

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2013-05-07 22:52:33 -0700

I love makeup.

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:31:04 -0700

i luv everything about spring

krissycute

Lexieeixel wrote:
2013-04-14 20:14:15 -0700

ikr. the pink goes well with the yellow ^_^ I WANT IT

I'mTHATGuy
I'mTHATGuy wrote:
2013-04-14 19:43:15 -0700

I like the nail polish XD lol

Bella-Tori
Bella-Tori wrote:
2013-04-14 19:08:49 -0700

Hailee is gorgeous! ♥

OBEY_kayy:)
OBEY_kayy:) wrote:
2013-04-14 19:04:03 -0700

pastel colors and nude colors are good for spring

Fave Summer Make-Up Product?

• I can't wait until Jergens Natural Glow hits the shelves again!
  • Turquoise eyeshadow is so retro cool for summer.
  • I love lip glosses that give me a bee-stung look.
  • I can't live without blush and bronzing powder.

Micro_michelle-micro
First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. ...
Micro_refresh-your-hair-micro
Beat the winter blahs and get your hair ready for spring with our easy tips and trips! This sprin...
Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon
OverTheMoon posted in Style:
leggings
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty posted in Style:
We are allowed to wear leggings as long as the butt is covered.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Bloodybear" wrote: :annoyed This is stupid. unsafe people can do nothing on the internet. I told dad and he KNEW mum checking the history. I'm 12, not a baby need to be protected. now i can do noting to change her invading my privacy. I rather to talk with my fd on phone.  I hate to tell you but you are still 12 and not even a teen yet. I was 13 before I was allowed to keep my own laptop in my room. I have many friends who are 13 and 14 that their parents check what they do. You are going to have to live with it until they feel you can be safe on your own.