Comments

Top 10 Spring Bags

Spring is finally upon us and that only means one thing - it's time for some new season arm candy! We've rounded up an edit of our top 10 best spring bags to update your look. From bold neon to the cutest backpacks, there's something for everyone. Back to Article

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:24:36 -0700

-what i dont understand u k what u said,.

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 13:18:41 -0700

-me ether send me a pic of it when u get it k

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 13:16:58 -0700

-yes i love them too

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 13:15:08 -0700

-u are so right girl u my friend yes or no please say yes

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-05-12 15:28:29 -0700

i saw the American Eagle fringed bag in person.

Thedawg44
Thedawg44 wrote:
2013-04-19 15:54:14 -0700

i like the eagle American Eagle fringed bag. to bad i've got no money

love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2013-04-19 09:49:15 -0700

The only reason i don't like the pink one is because it's see through.. I don't want people seeing what's in my purse..

AK-girl1997
AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-04-19 09:19:35 -0700

and the American Eagle fringed bag

AK-girl1997
AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-04-19 09:19:05 -0700

i love the River Island bright pink satchel one.

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-04-19 09:18:16 -0700

i love pink but i am sad i love u brett

Crystaliana
Crystaliana wrote:
2013-04-16 03:30:17 -0700

i like all the bags i want them allllllllll

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-04-16 02:31:10 -0700

they are all ugly to be honest

Yeliak
Yeliak wrote:
2013-04-15 16:07:09 -0700

The pink printed satchel and blue fringe are my faves! They're all cute, though!

Stargirl001
Stargirl001 wrote:
2013-04-15 15:44:08 -0700

i like 4 and 2

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:56:53 -0700

i think the 5th one and the 10th one are awesome sauce!

thatawesome
thatawesome wrote:
2013-04-15 14:49:48 -0700

all cute!

bieberlover77
bieberlover77 wrote:
2013-04-15 14:11:43 -0700

I love the blue fringe one!!!!!!!!!!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-15 13:54:26 -0700

O_o

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-15 13:52:10 -0700

oops i didnt mean to flood i clicked send comment twice on accident

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-15 13:51:52 -0700

Kat ikr. And im going to ask my mom to put my money on her card so i can buy the canvas bag from OLD NAVY!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_neon-micro
If you want to make a fashion statement for spring and summer this year, there's no better way th...
Micro_spring-dresses-micro
t's high time to shed those winter layers, chunky knit sweaters and boots for our picks of the be...
Nope, they’re not just for babies who like to play in puddles anymore! Rubber Rain Boots are back...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.