Comments

Cute Cosmetic Cases

It's that time of year again - yes, it's time for a good spring clean! When it comes to your make-up, wash all your brushes, give away or throw out anything that you never use and refresh your collection with a cute cosmetic bag! Back to Article

awesomechix12

pLuT0 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:32:15 -0700

all of them are adorables :3

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-24 13:39:03 -0700

The yellow and white one is cute!

liagotzswagg

kstanz wrote:
2013-04-21 03:23:17 -0700

I love the blue ones

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-17 07:15:53 -0700

I think they would also make good use if you use them as travel cosmetic bags! Cute Wink Grin!

AlyGagaMinaj17

babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-16 17:32:05 -0700

hello kitty all the way

Fashiondesigner1
Fashiondesigner1 wrote:
2013-04-16 15:59:20 -0700

I love number 3, 4 and 10.

HaylaB

kelvin007 wrote:
2013-04-16 15:04:07 -0700

Coz that's were they hide their money.....lollz

girldude203
girldude203 wrote:
2013-04-16 14:54:03 -0700

The "pug case" looks EXACTLY like a boston terrier! I have owned four...pretty darn sure xD

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-04-16 14:39:20 -0700

i like the cat one and yellow one from forever 21 my favorite place to buy stuff

Swizzard
Swizzard wrote:
2013-04-16 11:37:38 -0700

why do girls even carry purses Tongue Out life is best without help geshh

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-16 10:16:34 -0700

I gotta say I love the quilted yellow case it is sooooo cute

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.