Comments

Cute Cosmetic Cases

It's that time of year again - yes, it's time for a good spring clean! When it comes to your make-up, wash all your brushes, give away or throw out anything that you never use and refresh your collection with a cute cosmetic bag! Back to Article

JordanCoolgirl
JordanCoolgirl wrote:
2013-08-11 16:57:12 -0700

yellow w/ the bow so cute :wow Love

pLuT0
pLuT0 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:32:15 -0700

all of them are adorables :3

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-24 13:39:03 -0700

The yellow and white one is cute!

liagotzswagg

kstanz wrote:
2013-04-21 03:23:17 -0700

I love the blue ones

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-17 07:15:53 -0700

I think they would also make good use if you use them as travel cosmetic bags! Cute Wink Grin!

AlyGagaMinaj17

babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-16 17:32:05 -0700

hello kitty all the way

Fashiondesigner1
Fashiondesigner1 wrote:
2013-04-16 15:59:20 -0700

I love number 3, 4 and 10.

HaylaB

kelvin007 wrote:
2013-04-16 15:04:07 -0700

Coz that's were they hide their money.....lollz

girldude203
girldude203 wrote:
2013-04-16 14:54:03 -0700

The "pug case" looks EXACTLY like a boston terrier! I have owned four...pretty darn sure xD

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-04-16 14:39:20 -0700

i like the cat one and yellow one from forever 21 my favorite place to buy stuff

Swizzard
Swizzard wrote:
2013-04-16 11:37:38 -0700

why do girls even carry purses Tongue Out life is best without help geshh

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-16 10:16:34 -0700

I gotta say I love the quilted yellow case it is sooooo cute

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_spring-makeup-micro
It's time to get into the spring of things and inject a new season twist into your make-up routin...
Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_mirrormirror_micro
Want to look like a Queen? Then check out The Fairest Beauty Tips of Them All! Mirror Mirror is n...
Micro_summer-beauty-tips_topbeautybrands-micro
You're beautiful -- that's what the songs say -- and it's true! Stay beautiful with these top 10 ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love