Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Best Smelling Shower Gels

Having a delightfully long, hot shower is definitely one of the best things in life! Sometimes the best part of the shower is the scent of your shower gel. Check out our picks for the best smelling shower gels and indulge yourself in the bathroom! Back to Article

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-05-25 14:41:32 -0700

I love ginger shampoo on my head

sparklingfairy27
sparklingfairy27 wrote:
2014-05-25 03:40:07 -0700

ARUBA COCONUT!

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-24 20:55:45 -0700

Aruba coconut!!!!

Zenzega
Zenzega wrote:
2013-07-14 01:52:11 -0700

Cinnamon bunzzzzzzz Big Grin!!!!!!!

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2013-07-08 20:49:06 -0700

this was good

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:57:55 -0700

COCONUT!!

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:55:48 -0700

I only use caress bodywash thts all

LovableMahomie124
LovableMahomie124 wrote:
2013-07-02 17:18:10 -0700

cocunut is my fave of everything if somthing is coc flavor i buy it

-Allie-

Honeybun2012 wrote:
2013-04-28 09:18:55 -0700

I vote for coconut

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-28 08:22:41 -0700

i luv the nivia one it smells nice and works perfect

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-04-28 08:20:34 -0700

lik the look of the coconut

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-28 07:44:53 -0700

wow i brought this the other day now my body is beatiful

ttyogirl
ttyogirl wrote:
2013-04-24 19:26:28 -0700

IM IN LOVE WITH BATH AND BODY WORKS!

hutcherfan1
hutcherfan1 wrote:
2013-04-23 14:21:11 -0700

Bath and Body- Honey SweetHeart! Smells really good!

loveiseverywhere
loveiseverywhere wrote:
2013-04-22 16:30:52 -0700

I love Bath and body works!

BlueskyAva
BlueskyAva wrote:
2013-04-20 11:51:54 -0700

I love having a hot shower with lovely shower gel called becious

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-04-19 05:07:53 -0700

Hec ya number 4. Who doesn't want to smell coconutty? Big Grin

Lifted
Lifted wrote:
2013-04-18 14:38:15 -0700

I love Red by Bath and Body Works, as well as Pink Sugarplum!

Poll

Fave Holiday Temptations Scent?

• Twisted Peppermint.