Comments

Top 5 Best Smelling Shower Gels

Having a delightfully long, hot shower is definitely one of the best things in life! Sometimes the best part of the shower is the scent of your shower gel. Check out our picks for the best smelling shower gels and indulge yourself in the bathroom! Back to Article

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-05-25 14:41:32 -0700

I love ginger shampoo on my head

sparklingfairy27
sparklingfairy27 wrote:
2014-05-25 03:40:07 -0700

ARUBA COCONUT!

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-24 20:55:45 -0700

Aruba coconut!!!!

Zenzega
Zenzega wrote:
2013-07-14 01:52:11 -0700

Cinnamon bunzzzzzzz Big Grin!!!!!!!

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2013-07-08 20:49:06 -0700

this was good

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:57:55 -0700

COCONUT!!

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:55:48 -0700

I only use caress bodywash thts all

LovableMahomie124
LovableMahomie124 wrote:
2013-07-02 17:18:10 -0700

cocunut is my fave of everything if somthing is coc flavor i buy it

-Allie-

Honeybun2012 wrote:
2013-04-28 09:18:55 -0700

I vote for coconut

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-28 08:22:41 -0700

i luv the nivia one it smells nice and works perfect

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-04-28 08:20:34 -0700

lik the look of the coconut

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-04-28 07:44:53 -0700

wow i brought this the other day now my body is beatiful

ttyogirl
ttyogirl wrote:
2013-04-24 19:26:28 -0700

IM IN LOVE WITH BATH AND BODY WORKS!

hutcherfan1
hutcherfan1 wrote:
2013-04-23 14:21:11 -0700

Bath and Body- Honey SweetHeart! Smells really good!

loveiseverywhere
loveiseverywhere wrote:
2013-04-22 16:30:52 -0700

I love Bath and body works!

BlueskyAva
BlueskyAva wrote:
2013-04-20 11:51:54 -0700

I love having a hot shower with lovely shower gel called becious

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-04-19 05:07:53 -0700

Hec ya number 4. Who doesn't want to smell coconutty? Big Grin

Lifted
Lifted wrote:
2013-04-18 14:38:15 -0700

I love Red by Bath and Body Works, as well as Pink Sugarplum!

Poll

Fave Holiday Temptations Scent?

• Twisted Peppermint.
  • Sugar & Spice.
  • Glittery Gumdrop.
  • Sassy Strawberry Mint.

Micro_b-micro
The Body Shop is one of our favorite places to stock up on deliciously scented lip balms, afforda...
Micro_facial-treatments-micro
It happens to the best of us no matter how well we take care of our skin - cold winter weather c...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress