Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Fashion Police: MTV Movie Awards 2013

The MTV Awards 2013 might not be as glamorous as the Oscars or the Golden Globes but they still bring out some well-dressed stars! Check out our picks for the best dressed and those who've committed a fashion faux pas! Back to Article

2013-04-28 07:52:55 -0700

ok why

2013-04-27 21:28:34 -0700

thank all you guys for being my fried hoes

2013-04-27 21:27:38 -0700

-yreapppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-04-27 21:27:06 -0700

- ammammmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-04-27 21:25:09 -0700

k

2013-04-27 21:21:57 -0700

-i know rigt she is

2013-04-27 21:18:51 -0700

-really my big brother looking at your butt he said u fine

2013-04-27 21:17:54 -0700

-know right

2013-04-27 21:17:24 -0700

-lol

2013-04-27 21:17:07 -0700

-i know right

2013-04-27 21:16:13 -0700

-im good with Selena Gomez

2013-04-27 21:15:07 -0700

maybe u is so fine

2013-04-27 21:14:19 -0700

i no right u so right dammit

AnotherWorld
AnotherWorld wrote:
2013-04-24 21:38:38 -0700

MTV isn't good anymore

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-22 14:37:08 -0700

Selena is beautiful c: but I love that last hat, it's perfect c:

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-04-22 08:25:07 -0700

best dressed were Emma Watson and Selena Gomez and worsed dressed were Haley Williams and Ke$ha

Chunkawunka
Chunkawunka wrote:
2013-04-19 05:20:12 -0700

Look at the worst dresssed!ahh I would never want to look like that!

alla_k
alla_k wrote:
2013-04-19 05:16:44 -0700

lol

DaQuAnA
DaQuAnA wrote:
2013-04-17 14:43:45 -0700

ikr lol

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2013-04-17 14:41:23 -0700

Lmaooo ; Really A Ciggarette Bud !!

Who Gets Arrested This Week? Vote!

• Britney and Justin should be thrown in the slammer.
  • Ryan and Reese should get a sitation.
  • They all look pretty good if you ask me.
  • They should all be arrested!

Micro_mtvmovieawards-micro
The 2013 MTV Movie Awards celebrates its 100th anniversary with comedic host Rebel Wilson from Pi...
Micro_kids choice awards fashion-micro
The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards orange carpet is an opportunity for celebs to show off their f...
Micro_oscars-fashion-micro
The Oscars is THE red carpet fashion event of the year and this year didn't disappoint. See our ...
Micro_2013ggfpolicemicro
Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebriti...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)