Comments

Fashion Police: MTV Movie Awards 2013

The MTV Awards 2013 might not be as glamorous as the Oscars or the Golden Globes but they still bring out some well-dressed stars! Check out our picks for the best dressed and those who've committed a fashion faux pas! Back to Article

2013-04-28 07:52:55 -0700

ok why

2013-04-27 21:28:34 -0700

thank all you guys for being my fried hoes

2013-04-27 21:27:38 -0700

-yreapppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-04-27 21:27:06 -0700

- ammammmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-04-27 21:25:09 -0700

k

2013-04-27 21:21:57 -0700

-i know rigt she is

2013-04-27 21:18:51 -0700

-really my big brother looking at your butt he said u fine

2013-04-27 21:17:54 -0700

-know right

2013-04-27 21:17:24 -0700

-lol

2013-04-27 21:17:07 -0700

-i know right

2013-04-27 21:16:13 -0700

-im good with Selena Gomez

2013-04-27 21:15:07 -0700

maybe u is so fine

2013-04-27 21:14:19 -0700

i no right u so right dammit

AnotherWorld
AnotherWorld wrote:
2013-04-24 21:38:38 -0700

MTV isn't good anymore

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-22 14:37:08 -0700

Selena is beautiful c: but I love that last hat, it's perfect c:

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-04-22 08:25:07 -0700

best dressed were Emma Watson and Selena Gomez and worsed dressed were Haley Williams and Ke$ha

Chunkawunka
Chunkawunka wrote:
2013-04-19 05:20:12 -0700

Look at the worst dresssed!ahh I would never want to look like that!

alla_k
alla_k wrote:
2013-04-19 05:16:44 -0700

lol

DaQuAnA
DaQuAnA wrote:
2013-04-17 14:43:45 -0700

ikr lol

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2013-04-17 14:41:23 -0700

Lmaooo ; Really A Ciggarette Bud !!

Who Gets Arrested This Week? Vote!

• Britney and Justin should be thrown in the slammer.
  • Ryan and Reese should get a sitation.
  • They all look pretty good if you ask me.
  • They should all be arrested!

Micro_mtvmovieawards-micro
The 2013 MTV Movie Awards celebrates its 100th anniversary with comedic host Rebel Wilson from Pi...
Micro_kids choice awards fashion-micro
The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards orange carpet is an opportunity for celebs to show off their f...
Micro_oscars-fashion-micro
The Oscars is THE red carpet fashion event of the year and this year didn't disappoint. See our ...
Micro_2013ggfpolicemicro
Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebriti...

GlimmeringSky16